Transgenderism Is A Stalking Horse For The Normalization Of Pedophilia

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Change my mind.

One of the world’s most prominent transgender activists, Carlos Hernandez, who’s lobbied governments on self ID, been showcased in the New York Times, spoken at universities and run a political group, has been charged with 16 counts of child sexual abuse.

Change my mind.

One of the world’s most prominent transgender activists, Carlos Hernandez, who’s lobbied governments on self ID, been showcased in the New York Times, spoken at universities and run a political group, has been charged with 16 counts of child sexual abuse.

Jeez...you MAGA's just cannot stop thinking about other people's sex lives.

Tranny's are mentally ill obviously. The buzzword "transsexual" is ridiculous. Dudes pretending to be chicks are dudes pretending to be chicks. They were called transvestites back in the day and were the source of comedy. With unethical surgeons, they might take it to the next level and get plastic surgery and become "chicks with dicks." Or in the very rare case like with Bruce Jenny, apparently having an unethical surgeon make him a eunuch. Just as there should be laws against removing the claws from house cats, there should be a law preventing a quack surgeon from chopping off dicks and balls or whatever homosexual Bruce Jenner had done.

Jeez...you MAGA's just cannot stop thinking about other people's sex lives.
Yeah bigots ....only kindergarten teachers are allowed to

dlkd,f,f,,f,f,,f,d.jpeg

I was suspended from a site in 2007 for stating that the advancement of these aberrations had an ultimate goal of sex with children
“I just love my 14 year old and who are you prejudiced puritans to deny me me love”
My comments were considered such a distasteful and impossible suggestion that I was suspended.
15 years later it’s exactly where we are.

I don't know that it's specifically designed for that or was a conscious intention. But I am pretty sure a lot of pedos will hitch their wagon to the whole tranny fad.

I don't know that it's specifically designed for that or was a conscious intention. But I am pretty sure a lot of pedos will hitch their wagon to the whole tranny fad.
Yes, I think they will also, just as the trannies hitched their wagon to the gay marriage thing.

I don't believe that gay men are attracted to young boys in greater numbers than straight men are attracted to young girls. In fact, it may be in lessor numbers, gay men don't seem to value youth in men as straight men value youth in women. Any gay guy is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong.

But one thing about transgenders is the younger the boy, the easier to be passable as a female. Tranny chasers would have to love that. Unless, they just have a thing for Adam's apples and five o'clock shadows. Plus there was not nearly this kind of outreach to encourage kids to be gay as there is now to encourage them to be trans.

I'm libertarian, and I could care less what adults do. Even if I think the transgender industry preys on young adults as well as children, adult is adult, so I am happy to mind my own beezwax. But, again I'll say: Hey . . . teacher . . . leave them kids alone!

HEY...these trans activist are just the ' effin' ugly kid next door'.....raping your son, stealing your daughter's clothes and make up, working for the democrat party to coarsen our society and destroy our kids.

Even the least experienced groomer and their beards know that this is just an ugly dude pretending to be a girl. no amount of make up is gonna fix that.

Change my mind.

Change my mind.

Banging Beyond Binaries..lololol

That will be their next big slogan

Change my mind.

How does any of this have pedophilia in the mix?

Change my mind.

Holy shit they brought kids to the conference to

Forum List

Back