Transgenderism Is A Stalking Horse For The Normalization Of Pedophilia

None of that proves a link between transgender and child molestation

Yup.

I feel it is circumstantial evidence at best or hearsay.

I think they found the info from supposed sites like massresistance which have been classified as a hate site.

Massresistance is one of the organizations saying that drag queens and the like are SO's.

Hate site content:Drag Queen Story Hours

I think most saying that transgender people and drag queens are groomers are mostly gettign their info from a hate group which has been discredited.

Except that all pedos are sexual deviants.
Catholic Church no big deal?
Do you realize how utterly retarded you sound? The two things do it relate. You should e zero proof that they do. Pedos are sick and immoral and abuse children. Has nothing to do with being gay or straight, trans or cis

Do you realize how utterly retarded you sound? The two things do it relate. You should e zero proof that they do. Pedos are sick and immoral and abuse children. Has nothing to do with being gay or straight, trans or cis

Plus,i think accusations like those can be used in a defamation suit.

Don't believe they can sue for defamation?

I read where Tom Cruise sued someone many years ago who called him gay.

Two days ago a high school had an adult homo in a g string do a sexual dance for the students.

Does that excite or disgust you?
I have no clue what you’re talking about and I don’t think the sexual orientation of a person matters.

The Pedo / NAMBLA wing of the Democrat party has legs
It's this weird obsession that the Democratic Party has with being oppositional defiant.

Whatever a normal, hard-working, law-abiding, tax-paying, American would clearly be against, the Democratic Party is for. Whatever those normal people are for, they are against.

They would be a blip on the political radar screen, if not for the bizarre decision by media elites to prop them up.

It's this weird obsession that the Democratic Party has with being oppositional defiant.

Whatever a normal, hard-working, law-abiding, tax-paying, American would clearly be against, the Democratic Party is for. Whatever those normal people are for, they are against.

They would be a blip on the political radar screen, if not for the bizarre decision by media elites to prop them up.
Don’t you think many normal, hard-working, law-abiding, tax-paying, Americans would clearly want the choice to decide with their family and doctor whether to terminate a pregnancy or not? Don’t you think many would like to limit the availability of deadly weapons to help make it just a bit harder for dangerous people to get a hold of one? Just a couple thoughts

This sounds to me like a moral panic, like the witch trials of our dark past when innocent people were accused of being witches.
Mass poverty will show us all where we are at. People get blamed. You underestimate those people in the rural areas while Progs enact more and more draconian laws to emasculate them. Those same laws can be used on anyone by the interpretation of those in power.

Forum List

Back