Tragedies continue because liberals lack common sense & don't comprehend security

Noway do we give up the 2nd amendment. The American public is the last line of defense against a tyrannical gov left in the WORLD. Who else has the fire power to even stand a chance at stopping it?
You liberals are always crying about the big bad corporations having to much power.
And I agree. This is no longer a fight between the left and the right. It's a fight against corporations taking over our gov and pulling the strings in Washington.
I dont know the ages of most of you here,but in the last twenty years I have seen some disturbing trends in our government and governments around the world.

People need to wise the fuck up!

The guns won't change that.

It's big corporations that are responsible for the number of guns we have. Then they sell us prisons to hold all the bad people.

So instead of being like other democracies that have few prisons and no guns, we have too many guns, too many prisons and are afraid to go out at night.

So you would rather give up? And your not addressing the problem. Our gov is no longer run by the people,how do you fix that? By bowing down to the corporations?
There are times when armed revolt is the only solution. So you want to take away that option? Noway in hell is that gonna happen.
I'm not saying armed revolt is the solution,it's just the last solution if all else fails.
Same reason you buy a fire extinguisher and hope you never have to use it.

I didn't have the heart to watch that piece.
But the story on Jeremy Lin rocked.

There is something to be said about family values and strong work ethic. Both are most effective at keeping people out of trouble. More effective than outlawing guns that are owned by people with family values and a strong work ethic.

You're dead-on, but on this particular issue, exponentially more than that is real security. This is so simple and does not have to be expensive:

Well trained, well armed security on site.

Take teachers/administration/etc. willing to be part of the solution, choose 3 to 5 per facility, pay them an extra $5K year, and train the hell out of them.

Bulletproof doors that lock from the inside (kids can walk out any time they want from the inside in the event of fire or other emergency) - every school I have been in was made of heavy brick, so the only real vulnerable points are the doors and windows

Man-traps at each enterance (two door enterance where only one door is unlocked at a time - you walk in the first door, the second is locked until the first door behind you closes and locks) with metal detectors.

You implement these 3 low-cost, simple solutions and you'll never have another mass shooting again. You might have a shooting. You might (and I stress might) even see a child or two killed in an incident. But you will never see double-digit massacres again.

OK. So we tax the gun industry to pay for all of these "low cost solutions". You OK with that? Because I am not OK with paying for it out of my property taxes. You gun nuts have created the problem, you pay for it.

Obama had to not only undo the Conservative mistake of the Iraq War, but had to do what the GOP should have done in Afghanistan.

Obama isn't really your problem, conservatives. You are your problem. No Iraq War, no half-ass effort in Afghanistan = No Obama.

GOP mistakes, errors, gaffes, and corruption are what made Obama's two election victories possible, and the sooner you learn this, the better off you'll be.

Obama fucked up Bush's victory in Iraq by withdrawing prematurely. Now Kerry has to beg the Iraqis to stop Iranian overfilghts.
Obama fucked up Afghanistan, wasting countless American lives in a strategy his handpicked general disavowed.
Promising free shit to inner city negroes bought Obama two election victories. That and fraud, the Chicago way.

Bush's victory in Iraq. :lol:

No wonder Conservatives have lost two Presidential elections in a row.

lol @ lol.
Conservatives have not run in the last two presidential elections on the GOP ticket. Or did you miss that, sparky?
The GOP lost because the Dems are better at keeping a straight face when they tell voters they care about them and will give them free shit.

Noway do we give up the 2nd amendment. The American public is the last line of defense against a tyrannical gov left in the WORLD. Who else has the fire power to even stand a chance at stopping it?
You liberals are always crying about the big bad corporations having to much power.
And I agree. This is no longer a fight between the left and the right. It's a fight against corporations taking over our gov and pulling the strings in Washington.
I dont know the ages of most of you here,but in the last twenty years I have seen some disturbing trends in our government and governments around the world.

People need to wise the fuck up!

It's big corporations that are responsible for the number of guns we have. Then they sell us prisons to hold all the bad people.

So instead of being like other democracies that have few prisons and no guns, we have too many guns, too many prisons and are afraid to go out at night.

So you would rather give up? And your not addressing the problem. Our gov is no longer run by the people,how do you fix that? By bowing down to the corporations?
There are times when armed revolt is the only solution. So you want to take away that option? Noway in hell is that gonna happen.
I'm not saying armed revolt is the solution,it's just the last solution if all else fails.

I think the gun companies got you already.

You're dead-on, but on this particular issue, exponentially more than that is real security. This is so simple and does not have to be expensive:

Take teachers/administration/etc. willing to be part of the solution, choose 3 to 5 per facility, pay them an extra $5K year, and train the hell out of them.

Bulletproof doors that lock from the inside (kids can walk out any time they want from the inside in the event of fire or other emergency) - every school I have been in was made of heavy brick, so the only real vulnerable points are the doors and windows

Man-traps at each enterance (two door enterance where only one door is unlocked at a time - you walk in the first door, the second is locked until the first door behind you closes and locks) with metal detectors.

You implement these 3 low-cost, simple solutions and you'll never have another mass shooting again. You might have a shooting. You might (and I stress might) even see a child or two killed in an incident. But you will never see double-digit massacres again.
You're treating the symptoms and not the disease.

[....

DEPUTIES_TEXT

isnt it the shits that it gets harder and harder

for the left to "air brush" history since the invention of the internet

No, there was an armed guard there.

It didn't stop them.

Kind of the end of the discussion. You can go on all day about why he wasn't there, or why he was in the wrong place, or why he was eating donuts, but the fact is, if you have a crazy person with guns who want to shoot up a place, they are going to have an advantage on a guard who is sent to a school because he's too fat and lazy to chase real criminals.

And the level of dishonesty you have never ceases to amaze me. I guess that you demand 100% of shootings MUST be stopped or the law/practice/policy is ineffective. Well, you fail utterly. Why is Chicago’s homicide rate not zero? After all, since you point out ONE example and therefore the idea is failed then the laws you support (of which none has a 100% effective rate) should be removed if even one incident occurs.

In truth, thousands of incidents are stopped by armed citizens every year. Here are a few that would have been mass shootings:
Officers that stopped theater gunman get standing ovation | WOAI: San Antonio News
You should know about this: it has been talked about here extensively.
Oregon Mall Shooter Stopped By Armed Citizen: New World Order Media Censored Repeatedly & Intentionally The Second Amendment In Action! « Political Vel Craft
He didn’t even need to fire a shot: like Sandy Hook, this man took his life immediately after being confronted by an armed citizen.
2007 Colorado YWAM and New Life shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On his SECOND attack, gunned down and stopped by yet another armed citizen.

CLEARLY armed citizen can and do stop crazy people shooting places up. You can’t conceal the truth hiding behind single incidents. No one proposes that all shootings will suddenly cease or that they will be stopped. That position is asinine.

So Obama learned to expand the war in Afghanistan to full fledged failure, engage in war in Libya, extend the Bush tax cuts, and increase deficit spending?

It doesn't look good for your side.

Obama had to not only undo the Conservative mistake of the Iraq War, but had to do what the GOP should have done in Afghanistan.

Obama isn't really your problem, conservatives. You are your problem. No Iraq War, no half-ass effort in Afghanistan = No Obama.

GOP mistakes, errors, gaffes, and corruption are what made Obama's two election victories possible, and the sooner you learn this, the better off you'll be.

Obama fucked up Bush's victory in Iraq by withdrawing prematurely. Now Kerry has to beg the Iraqis to stop Iranian overfilghts.
Obama fucked up Afghanistan, wasting countless American lives in a strategy his handpicked general disavowed.
Promising free shit to inner city negroes bought Obama two election victories. That and fraud, the Chicago way.

The Iraqis were not going to continue to allow US forces immunity from Iraqi law. That was the deal President Bush left for the incomming president. No president would have allowed our force to be tried in Iraqi courts.

Presidnet Bush was the one who put the Afghanistan war on hold to pursue his Iraq vision.

Romney and the Republicans lost every demographic except one. That's why he lost the election. Bushes policies lost the Republicans the election in 2008.

And remember the 1999 Columbine attack in Colorado. Few appreciate that Dylan Klebold, one of the two Columbine killers, was following Colorado legislation that would have let citizens carry a concealed handgun. Presumably, he feared being stopped during his attack by someone with a weapon. In fact, the Columbine attack occurred the very day that final passage was scheduled.

Gun-free zones are a magnet for those who want to kill many people quickly.

Even the most ardent gun control advocate would never put “Gun-Free Zone” signs on their home. Let’s stop finally putting them elsewhere.
]

There were two armed guards at Columbine. They didn't stop the rampage.

VA Tech had a full out police force. That didn't stop Cho's rampage.

Ft. Hood is an army base. That didn't stop Hasan's rampage.

Guns don't stop rampages. Because a crazy person with murder on his mind is going to be faster than a sane person trying to react.

The way to fix it is to get the weapons out of everyone's hands.

Easy Peasy. The rest of the world has ALREADY FIGURED THIS OUT.

But Americans, we are kind of the retards of the industrialized world. "Doy, Founding Father Say we can have gun, derpa-derp!"

Actually that's another liberal talking point that's completely inaccurate. Getting guns out of the hands of people in the Soviet Union have not led to fewer assaults or murders. You are in fact much more likely to be murdered THERE then you are in the US but it will be with a knife or beaten to death rather than shot. The same is true in Great Britain. In fact one of the countries in Europe with the highest percentage of gun ownership is Finland and they have one of the lowest murder rates. According to YOU, the Fins must be "retards" as well?

You hit on the problem, Joe...you just didn't attack it choosing instead to attack the law abiding citizens who carry guns to protect themselves and their loved ones. There ARE sick and just plain evil people out there. Rather than take away guns from everyone...how about we make an effort to see they don't get into the hands of the crazies? I'm not willing to give up my guns because I understand that I live in a world in which there is a chance someone like Steven Hayes and Joshua Komisarjevsky might come knocking at my door some day.

The Iraqis were not going to continue to allow US forces immunity from Iraqi law. That was the deal President Bush left for the incomming president. No president would have allowed our force to be tried in Iraqi courts.

Presidnet Bush was the one who put the Afghanistan war on hold to pursue his Iraq vision.

Romney and the Republicans lost every demographic except one. That's why he lost the election. Bushes policies lost the Republicans the election in 2008.

Wrong. The US could have negotiated the ability to have troops remain. Obama just fucked up. Like he fucked up the global warming conference in Copenhagen and the negotiation to get the Olympics in Chicago, and about a dozen other examples.
Romney won every demographic except people who expected free shit from the gov't. He lost the leech vote.

I think the gun companies got you already.

I have had my own gun since I was eight. So I guess the indoctrination started real young in my case.
And I haven't shot a single person. Although I did stop a home invasion.
The problem I have with this whole gun grab thing is that at some point the gov WILL get oppressive. It may be a hundred years down the road,but it will happen.
So why would you want to deny the right of future generations to fight back?

The Republicans lost the election in 2008 because the electorate bought into a vague notion of "Hope & Change" by an inexperienced Junior Senator with no executive experience whatsoever because the Main Stream Media promoted that Senator shamelessly...something they continue to do despite his obvious inability to do the job he's now been elected to do twice.

Republicans lose elections now because too many Americans are hooked on "freebies" coming from their government. We're headed the way of Greece because the Democrats have figured out that promising more free stuff wins votes and elections. Somehow you see that as a victory when in reality it's the opposite.

There is something to be said about family values and strong work ethic. Both are most effective at keeping people out of trouble. More effective than outlawing guns that are owned by people with family values and a strong work ethic.

So you got three to five teachers having a running gun fight with the assailants. As a police officer responding to the scene how in the hell do I know who is a friendly. Nightmare situation for law enforcement.

We can never stop the nuts, we have an inexhaustible supply, all we can hope to do is reduce their effects. There will be murders probably forever, people killing kids forever, automobile accidents almost forever, but can we cut down the murders?
What would the automobile accident death rate be tpday without four wheel brakes, air bags, seat belts and all the other safety features required by manufacturers and government? We can make changes to auto's but we probably can't change the nuts, only the means and environment in which they do the killings. Reduction is the goal.

So you got three to five teachers having a running gun fight with the assailants. As a police officer responding to the scene how in the hell do I know who is a friendly. Nightmare situation for law enforcement.

Because that happens all the time, right?

Wrong. The US could have negotiated the ability to have troops remain. Obama just fucked up. Like he fucked up the global warming conference in Copenhagen and the negotiation to get the Olympics in Chicago, and about a dozen other examples.
Romney won every demographic except people who expected free shit from the gov't. He lost the leech vote.

The Iraqis didn't give in to President Bush or President Obama. Yeah right, everyone who is not white is a leech! But do keep up the message, it really is working for the GOP:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

The Iraqis didn't give in to President Bush or President Obama. Yeah right, everyone who is not white wants is a leech! But do keep up the message, it really is working for the GOP:eusa_shhh:

Bush didnt really try. He left that for his successor to negotiate. Of course Obama fucked it up.
Why is everything race with you? Or do you think the only poor people are black?

Here's a better idea, let's follow the example of the most ultra conservative cultures...

joStSOz.jpg

Here's a better idea, let's follow the example of the most ultra conservative cultures...

joStSOz.jpg

They look like Chicago or Detroit Democrats to me.

The Iraqis didn't give in to President Bush or President Obama. Yeah right, everyone who is not white wants is a leech! But do keep up the message, it really is working for the GOP:eusa_shhh:

Bush didnt really try. He left that for his successor to negotiate. Of course Obama fucked it up.
Why is everything race with you? Or do you think the only poor people are black?

Of course President Bush tried to secure a new deal to saddle the incoming President with troops commitments before he left office, the Iraqis wanted Americans out of their country. When broken down by race Caucasians were the only race that voteed 59% in favor of Romeny. His own campain said they need at least 61% of the White vote to win.

Forum List

Back