Top Democrats Bill Could Strip Trump Of His Secret Service Protection

When they first start out they feel that they have to be loud.

Once they establish themselves they sometimes tone it down.

AOC is a dumber version of MTG. But I guess they feel they have to be that way to get recognition.

But the only reason you feel the way you do about MTG is because of negative media coverage.
No. She has spoken and tweeted, proving it is better to sit quietly and let people think your dumb, than to open your mouth and prove, you are dumb. This does go for AOC, the squad, Boebert and several others of Washington fame.

Mississippi Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson, who is also a ranking member of the House Committee on Homeland Security, has put forth a bill that would strip felons of Secret Service protection, in a move that some see as a preemptive strike against Donald Trump who faces more than one criminal trial.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the idea.

I don't care how he has stained the office. That's on us, the electorate. We have to respect the office. He should be a cautionary tale.

And that's how the media wants you to think of any outspoken Republican.

They do the same thing to all of them.

If they don't play ball with the Democrats, they do character assassination.

If we had an honest media they wouldn't be able to get away with this.

Not all, but some Republicans like Trump are real outspoken and stupid.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the idea.

I don't care how he has stained the office. That's on us, the electorate. We have to respect the office. He should be a cautionary tale.

Trump never had any regard for the office of the presidency.

Mississippi Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson, who is also a ranking member of the House Committee on Homeland Security, has put forth a bill that would strip felons of Secret Service protection, in a move that some see as a preemptive strike against Donald Trump who faces more than one criminal trial.

The bill would only affect an individual whose crime "is punishable for a term of imprisonment of at least one year."

"Nobody should have special treatment, and that happens to include the former president," Thompson said.

Hope he still has the proud boys number.
Poor skrewey.
Delusion sets in at stage 12 TDS.

Trump was President of the United States, and that fact means that his life is potentially threatened. So, he should have Secret Service protection for the rest of his life, regardless of any convictions.

What the Dems should do is to prepare legislation, as previously prescribed by SCOTUS, barring Trump from ever holding office again in accordance with A. 14 S. 3.

The day the next Congress takes office, they should enact that legislation.

And that's how the media wants you to think of any outspoken Republican.

They do the same thing to all of them.

If they don't play ball with the Democrats, they do character assassination.

If we had an honest media they wouldn't be able to get away with this.
Funny how you fail to hold political candidates accountable for their lies. It's always the media's fault for twisting words, taking things out of context, amirite?!? :113:

Magaturds are fucking frauds. Take everything they say with a huge grain of salt. :rolleyes:

You know that's a very good idea. Trump doesn't deserve secret service protection. He's done nothing except hurt this country and betray all it's principles.
That's false. He was president and deserves SS protection, it doesn't matter how long you hold your breath or stamp your feet.

Trump will never end up in Gen Pop.

If convicted he will get house arrest and no his SS detail will remain

The bill would only affect an individual whose crime "is punishable for a term of imprisonment of at least one year."

"Nobody should have special treatment, and that happens to include the former president," Thompson said.

Hope he still has the proud boys number.
it's interesting that they once again use suggestions brought up to be used against them and their crimes and deflect it back.
A few years ago I suggested that Obamas SS protection and his briefings be removed for his treasonous coup. The reason they want to use it, is to try and Jail Trump (in the GA case) who can't be imprisoned with such SS detail benefits ex-pres enjoy.

Forum List

Back