If 2A is abolished, how are guns away from criminals? LE, private security, and the military will still have guns. They can be stolen or sold or both

The Democrats interpret the 2A as only giving the Armed Forces (the militia) the right to bear arms. They aren't in favor of "abolishing" the 2A, but just spinning it to deny people the ability to defend themselves.
No one is taking anyone’s hunting rifles and personal protection, just making sure things don’t get out of hand.

Have you seen a bill going through both houses of Congress, with a prayer of being signed by a President and getting 2/3 of states to sign on, or is the just a hysterically random question, hoping to get replies, out of loneliness?
Thank You. :)

Lib please, Democrats are constantly attacking our 2A rights with unconstitutional restrictions. The intention is to make owning a gun so useless, and legally risky that people will give up their 2A rights. It's a death of a thousand asshole Dem regulations.
Yeah, so...when is that bill circling through the state house(s) and Capitol Hill going to make it into law?

Yeah...me neither. I got a fire extinguisher. Would you like to put your hair out? :)

Yeah, so...when is that bill circling through the state house(s) and Capitol Hill going to make it into law?

Yeah...me neither. I got a fire extinguisher. Would you like to put your hair out? :)
It's already law in some states. Dem fuckers in NJ made it so that your firearm in your home must be unloaded and locked in a gun safe. The ammo must be locked up also, in a location separate from the firearm. Rendering the damn thing useless for home defense.

It's already law in some states. Dem fuckers in NJ made it so that your firearm in your home must be unloaded and locked in a gun safe. The ammo must be locked up also, in a location separate from the firearm. Rendering the damn thing useless for home defense.
And? That seems to be a good practice. I and quite a few of my friends practice this elemental gun safety.

However, that doesn't mean that 2/3rds of the states are getting together to try and repeal the 2A.
Nor has anyone sent me a letter, email, or text message saying they are coming to confiscate my guns....like..ever. :)
It simply isn't gonna happen.

Again. Fearmongering in an election year.

1708346205693.png

Aboloshing 2A and confiscating guns will not work unless ALL GUNS ARE BANNED FOR EVERYONE.

No cops, no private security, no military, no secret service.

NO ONE.

That is not going to happen…nor should it.

You will never keep guns away from criminals.

Cocaine is illegal, so the US must have no cocaine sodl or used….right?

Making something illegal does not necessarily stop its use.
The whole thing has always been stupid in letting dangerous people run around loose and then try to keep guns away from those people who are a danger to society in the first place. And, even stupider yet, police arrest felons for having guns they should not have and then they turn around and let them loose all over again. I guess at that point they must make the felons caught in possessions of guns they should not have pinky promise to not get any more guns if they are let out again.

Forum List

Back