God Bless Black Conservatives

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
I'm blond hair, blue eyed. I'm also descended from the John Adams family. Note the one "d"... When I look at my past and the hate that liberals constantly pour on me it's sad. But when I hear black conservatives speak about the hatred they've endured from the lily white left as well as the black left, I realize how easy I've had it. 90% of blacks support dependency peddlers like Jesse Jackson and Obama. I feel like writing off the black community. But the 90% for dependency means there's 10% defying them, and they deserve our support and credit.

Black Conservatives had to recognize with an overpowering chorus that the chorus was wrong. Then they had to still advocate liberalism was wrong as they were personally attacked and every attempt was made to destroy them. I've never endured such a thing. Condie was called Aunt Jemima and barely conservative Colin Powell was called Uncle Tom. By the party that claims to support diversity. Yeah.

But the most vitriol went to Clarance Thomas. His crime? He said affirmative action was an insult, he can make it on his own. When leftist, obviously personally resentful Anita Hill accused him with not only no evidence but not even anyone who actually knew him and believed him capable of her accusations, it was accepted as fact.

So anyway,black conservatives, I would love to hear from you. We've heard endlessly from the black liberals. Even more from the lily white ones who love accusing us all of hating blacks because we don't think blacks should be treated differently. They won't shut up. I realize how easy I've had it. I'd just like to give you props. By name or not, well done. And godspeed.

- kaz

Last edited:
Blacks need conservatism
-They need a moral core to reform their families and stay together.
-They need to raise their children into respectable adults. Those children need to become businessmen and our leaders of tomorrow. Not victims or beggars on the side of a street corner.

Please blacks wake up and see who your real friends are. Don't let the democrats destroy and take away your freedoms or rights.

God bless the 5-7 percent of blacks that want to improve their community and our nation. God bless every one of you.

We want more of you!:cool:

Thank you so very much! Actually, I honestly believe that it is greater than 5-7 percent. I would put the number at closer to 10 percent, but who's counting?

Look, I am proud to have been born in America. I am proud of my Mother and Father who taught us that we could do anything IN SPITE of those on the Left who tried to keep us down. Not one person in my family has EVER taken a nickel from "Uncle Sugar". I have lived a full life, I have fought for this country, have received a fine education and have retired from both the US Army and the Teamsters Union. No complaints here!

Thanks again!!

Time 18:00 one of the most sober pro-gun speeches ever made.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKMi023Ofro][FULL VERSION] Black conservative leaders discuss how the NRA was created to protect freed slaves - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA4mJW-kjSc]NO GUNS FOR NEGROES 1of2 THE RACIST ROOTS OF GUN CONTROL - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
black conservatives may well help save this nation from marxist collectivist downfall.

Please continue speaking out.

They do, but sadly the black community regretfully, sadly and hopelessly mired in the swamp of Obama worship to hear them, read them or listen to them.

They prefer Al Sharpton to Alan West, Eugene Robinson to Larry Elder, Maxine Waters to Condi Rice, Jesse Jackson to Thomas Sowell, Cynthia Tucker to Star Parker and so on.

Sad, really.

I'm blond hair, blue eyed. I'm also descended from the John Adams family. Note the one "d"... When I look at my past and the hate that liberals constantly pour on me it's sad. But when I hear black conservatives speak about the hatred they've endured from the lily white left as well as the black left, I realize how easy I've had it. 90% of blacks support dependency peddlers like Jesse Jackson and Obama. I feel like writing off the black community. But the 90% for dependency means there's 10% defying them, and they deserve our support and credit.

Black Conservatives had to recognize with an overpowering chorus that the chorus was wrong. Then they had to still advocate liberalism was wrong as they were personally attacked and every attempt was made to destroy them. I've never endured such a thing. Condie was called Aunt Jemima and barely conservative Colin Powell was called Uncle Tom. By the party that claims to support diversity. Yeah.

But the most vitriol went to Clarance Thomas. His crime? He said affirmative action was an insult, he can make it on his own. When leftist, obviously personally resentful Anita Hill accused him with not only no evidence but not even anyone who actually knew him and believed him capable of her accusations, it was accepted as fact.

So anyway,black conservatives, I would love to hear from you. We've heard endlessly from the black liberals. Even more from the lily white ones who love accusing us all of hating blacks because we don't think blacks should be treated differently. They won't shut up. I realize how easy I've had it. I'd just like to give you props. By name or not, well done. And godspeed.

- kaz

I would like to hear from black conservatives also

In the last election you accounted for 5% of the black vote. Why do you do your preaching on FoxNews? Their audience is already Conservative. What does preaching to the choir do for increasing GOP black representation ?

Why aren't they in black neighborhoods convincing blacks about how much Republican policies will improve their lives?

Am I the only one who hates the fact that things like race are even an issue? After all this time?
Shouldn't all of us, Democrats and Republicans and the rest of us, be above all this? Shouldn't we follow MLK's "content of our character" ideal?

I know in real life that's impossible. But I wish that was the case.

(Yeah, I don't have a lot to add to this, because I'm the wrong minority for the conversation :p )

Am I the only one who hates the fact that things like race are even an issue? After all this time?
Shouldn't all of us, Democrats and Republicans and the rest of us, be above all this? Shouldn't we follow MLK's "content of our character" ideal?

I know in real life that's impossible. But I wish that was the case.

(Yeah, I don't have a lot to add to this, because I'm the wrong minority for the conversation :p )

Black is a demographic. So is being old or being religious or being wealthy

People in a demographic vote on issues that concern them. An old person will have a different criteria for voting than an 18 year old will

It has nothing to do with character and everything to do with positions on different issues

Yeah but so is, White, Asian, Latino, etc.
The problem when you make race a demographic is that you also invite sterotyping into the mix.

"Oh, blacks are all going to vote democrat because none of them work and all live off of welfare."

Or, "Asians will all vote Democrat because they're intelligent and believe that we're the path to enlightenment."

Or, "Southerners will all vote Republican because they're unintelligent, high school dropouts!"

The list goes on. Many people can't separate race from stereotype. That's why black conservatives are looked at weirdly, or Asians who don't vote Dem (like me) are looked at weirdly.

Forum List

Back