Tom Hanks has coronavirus

Here in the US, Dahmer ate more people than this virus has killed so far.

Dayum, he musta bin hongry.

How do you even find the time to eat 4600 people?

There haven't been 4600 cases of the disease here, let alone deaths.

Being eaten IS fatal.

Not always.

Oh, i thought you would have used the more recent story of man being alive after being swallowed by a whale.

Local Man Alive After Being Swallowed by Whale at Shedd Aquarium - Rock City Times

Hey, are any of you brave leftists ever going to loudly and proudly mock the muslims for their beliefs or Hindus or make fun of Natives for doing rain dances?

Hilarious what hypocritical losers you are. I will be waiting for you to mock muslims openly, loser.

Here's ^^ a klown who takes a recording by Lord Buckley and somehow transmogrifies it into a strawman about Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooslims.

Hard to believe how strong today's hallucinogens have become. :uhh:

Leave it to a left wing woman to not get the point. Where did I make fun of muslims and their stupid religion?

I notice you nor any hypocrite like you never do. We want to know why you don't in the same way you ridicule Christians. Is it because it is socially acceptable? If that is not the reason, then please tell us.

Why am I even attempting to have an intelligent conversation with you. I am going outside to piss against the wind.

That's more fun.

Being eaten IS fatal.

Not always.

Oh, i thought you would have used the more recent story of man being alive after being swallowed by a whale.

Local Man Alive After Being Swallowed by Whale at Shedd Aquarium - Rock City Times

Hey, are any of you brave leftists ever going to loudly and proudly mock the muslims for their beliefs or Hindus or make fun of Natives for doing rain dances?

Hilarious what hypocritical losers you are. I will be waiting for you to mock muslims openly, loser.

Here's ^^ a klown who takes a recording by Lord Buckley and somehow transmogrifies it into a strawman about Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooslims.

Leave it to a left wing woman to not get the point. Where did make fun of muslims and their stupid religion?

I notice you nor any hypocrite like you never do. We want to know why you don't in the same way you ridicule Christians. Is it because it is socially acceptable? If that is not the reason, then please tell us.

Why am I even attempting to have an intelligent conversation with you. I am going outside to piss against the wind.

That's more fun.

Translation:

"In my defense, humma humma humma".

:cuckoo:

Wait a minute..Isn’t it summer in Australia? Didn’t Donald Dumbass, MD, (Mental Defective) say the coronavirus would disappear during the summer. Was Dr. Dumbass wrong?
Depends, did the person who carried the infection bring it into Australia?

Was the virus contracted by the Hanks while flying to Australia?

Does a person already inflected with the virus, who interacts with the same people every day while remaining mostly inside air-conditioned buildings, help to spread the virus, even if it's warmer outside?

So you think if someone sneezes in China the droplets get on people in Australia? You do realize its almost an 8 hour flight between the two countries right? Are you retarded or something?
Is an eight hour long flight from China, long enough for passengers to maybe become infected with the virus if someone on the flight is a carrier?

Is Australia banning Chinese nationals from deplaning flights leaving from China, or quarantining the passengers?

What if this is just a feasibility study by the elites who control us all? Something that is a test that sends us all to panic. Just one of a few practice runs before the big one. If bad enough, instead of some supplies that may be non existent in the future, we attack and kill each other. Or at least the ones who survive the plague will.

Maybe this will convince the idiots that think its a hoax that its for real.

It's not a hoax, no one thinks it's a hoax. Dishonest people, like you, take Trump's comment and ignore an important part of it to come up with your lie.

However, save for the old and weak, it ain't a problem. You people are freaking out over something that worldwide has killed fewer people than one month of flu deaths.

Grow up.

He said HERE IN THE US you dumb sack of shit.

Rudy Gobert has the virus and he has absolutely no symptoms. He was going to play tonight. Think about that for a moment.

Yeah, duh, most people who have it never know it because for the overwhelming number of people it's nothing.
How many seniors has he unknowingly given an early death sentence? Who did he get it from that is probably still infecting people?

I really wish people would stop being irrational on this, here is WHY this highly contagious Virus is not a big threat to people under age 50:

LINK

Active Cases

Currently Infected Patients

47,723 (89%)
in Mild Condition

5,707 (11%)
Serious or Critical

===

Closed Cases

Cases which had an outcome:

68,304 (94%)
Recovered / Discharged

4,633 (6%)
Deaths

======

This LINK shows the age related demographics of WHO dies from the virus, it is dominant over 50 years of age, ZERO deaths for children 9 years and younger.
Many of us are over 50.

Just saying.
That reminds of a statement made by Gov. Inslee in answer to the question of how are you going to enforce social distancing, “the penalties are you might be killing your granddad if you don’t do it.” A lot of the orders are being laid down that are legally unenforceable but IMHO, most people will follow them simply because it's right thing to do.

Those at significant risk are not just old folks. People at high risk are people with Heart and Cardiovascular Disease, Lung Disease, Diabetes, and just about anyone with a severely weaken immune system. It's estimated that there are about 15 to 20 million people under the age of 50 that suffer from one or more of the above.

Maybe this will convince the idiots that think its a hoax that its for real.

It's not a hoax, no one thinks it's a hoax. Dishonest people, like you, take Trump's comment and ignore an important part of it to come up with your lie.

However, save for the old and weak, it ain't a problem. You people are freaking out over something that worldwide has killed fewer people than one month of flu deaths.

Grow up.

He said HERE IN THE US you dumb sack of shit.

"He"?

CNN suggests if you have watched a Tom Hanks movie in the last 2 weeks you should probably get tested.

upload_2020-3-13_8-34-45.png

Being eaten IS fatal.

Not always.

Leave it to a left wing woman to not get the point. Where did I make fun of muslims and their stupid religion?

That's more fun.

Good luck finding your micro penis short stack

Tom Hanks, famous for playing a retarded Vietnam soldier, indicated the medical staff down under had a test in which he was positive for the latest Chinese Flu, assuming it was not a false positive which is not uncommon, and his updates suggest he is not in any discomfort whatsoever. Obviously he was trying to use the situation to attack President Trump, but as usual, attacking our President backfires!

hly fk, he looked so miserable on this morning's update. ........Not. How can one take something seriously, when folks who supposedly have it are like, it's nothing? seriously, worth shutting down all major sporting events?

Forum List

Back