Tom Hanks has coronavirus

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
EXCLUSIVE: We have just received word that Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson were tested positive for the coronavirus. Both were down in Australia for the pre-production of Baz Luhrmann’s untitled Elvis Presley film from Warner Bros. In the film, two-time Oscar winner Hanks plays Presley’s longtime manager Colonel Tom Parker.

In a separate statement from Warners, the studio said it became aware that someone in the production was diagnosed with coronavirus, and it is working with Australian health agencies to make sure that the production is safe.

Deadline received a statement directly from Hanks:

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus – Deadline

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully this will turn into something positive, meaning they recover and hear what they did.

If they die I will get quite concerned. Already am, but it will get exponentially worse.

Wait a minute..Isn’t it summer in Australia? Didn’t Donald Dumbass, MD, (Mental Defective) say the coronavirus would disappear during the summer. Was Dr. Dumbass wrong?

They are healthy individuals........they are hardly the age group that dies from this virus.........unless they have an immune system problem that they haven't said anything about.

So far this has been a killer for the sickly and elderly just like the Flu........higher rate than the flu but still the same.

EXCLUSIVE: We have just received word that Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson were tested positive for the coronavirus. Both were down in Australia for the pre-production of Baz Luhrmann’s untitled Elvis Presley film from Warner Bros. In the film, two-time Oscar winner Hanks plays Presley’s longtime manager Colonel Tom Parker.

In a separate statement from Warners, the studio said it became aware that someone in the production was diagnosed with coronavirus, and it is working with Australian health agencies to make sure that the production is safe.

Deadline received a statement directly from Hanks:

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus – Deadline

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully this will turn into something positive, meaning they recover and hear what they did.

If they die I will get quite concerned. Already am, but it will get exponentially worse.

Wait wait whoa....

Tom Hanks is playing Colonel Parker?

Oh wait, I'm thinking of Tom Cruz.

They lie so much in Holliweird....that is very difficult to believe anything they say.

Just my opinion my dears.

They are healthy individuals........they are hardly the age group that dies from this virus.........unless they have an immune system problem that they haven't said anything about.

So far this has been a killer for the sickly and elderly just like the Flu........higher rate than the flu but still the same.
Well we are about to see. Pro athletes in peak condition have it now. I want to see how they handle it.

Forum List

Back