Democrats Using Virus To Shut Down The Election And Ruin The Economy

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The NBA shut down the season.....GOOD. Fuck em.

The Democrats want us to stop holding campaign rallies.

Clearly this is an attempt to shut down Trump rallies and to hide Creepy Joe from the public.

Democrat Senator Maria Cantwell from Washington State has reported that an unidentified staffer has tested positive for Coronavirus. So it appears that so far only Democrats are coming down with the disease. But there's a bright side.....maybe this will shut down Congress for a couple of months. One can only hope.

Oh....and Tom Hanks says he's tested positive.....cuz he's in Australia doing an Elvis film.
His symptoms pretty much match what I've felt just about every time I've gone overseas:

10552544kr.jpg

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?" Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus – Deadline
Funny, there are diseases and bacteria that we end up exposing ourselves to when we fly overseas. We aren't able to develop the anti-bodies we need to fight exotic infections. I had lived in Hawaii for over a year in the 70s and felt no ill-effects when I visited Oahu and the Big Island in 2006...but my wife came down with similar symptoms as Mr Hanks and his wife. This is the risk you take when you jet-set all over the world. You need to get your shots, like I did when I was in the military, when you travel. Hanks is finding this out the hard way.....but I think he'll survive.

So that is the threat we face. Democrats want to put campaigning on hold because their candidate is screwing up and pissing people off. Two days ago he started cussing out a voter and threatening him.

They don't want Trump to have a chance because shutting down his rallies will probably put a damper on his popularity. They may even suggest changing the election to a mail-in instead of going to the polls. Mail-ins will make it easier for them to rig the election.

I have a better idea.....cancel the election till the virus runs it's course. Maybe enough older voters will kick the bucket and then make it possible for their bumbling anti-social dementia patient to get in the White House.

Clearly this is an attempt to shut down Trump rallies and to hide Creepy Joe from the public.

Democrat Senator Maria Cantwell from Washington State has reported that an unidentified staffer has tested positive for Coronavirus. So it appears that so far only Democrats are coming down with the disease. But there's a bright side.....maybe this will shut down Congress for a couple of months. One can only hope.

Oh....and Tom Hanks says he's tested positive.....cuz he's in Australia doing an Elvis film.
His symptoms pretty much match what I've felt just about every time I've gone overseas:

10552544kr.jpg

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?" Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus – Deadline
Funny, there are diseases and bacteria that we end up exposing ourselves to when we fly overseas. We aren't able to develop the anti-bodies we need to fight exotic infections. I had lived in Hawaii for over a year in the 70s and felt no ill-effects when I visited Oahu and the Big Island in 2006...but my wife came down with similar symptoms as Mr Hanks and his wife. This is the risk you take when you jet-set all over the world. You need to get your shots, like I did when I was in the military, when you travel. Hanks is finding this out the hard way.....but I think he'll survive.

So that is the threat we face. Democrats want to put campaigning on hold because their candidate is screwing up and pissing people off. Two days ago he started cussing out a voter and threatening him.

They don't want Trump to have a chance because shutting down his rallies will probably put a damper on his popularity. They may even suggest changing the election to a mail-in instead of going to the polls. Mail-ins will make it easier for them to rig the election.

I have a better idea.....cancel the election till the virus runs it's course. Maybe enough older voters will kick the bucket and then make it possible for their bumbling anti-social dementia patient to get in the White House.

There are plenty who have np idea how you are 100% right on The dumb really can be told anything as long as iit's a demonic pig telling them it's true. That's all they need. As these same retarded idiots try fliipping their actions onto the other side lmfao. Anybody whose not an idiot knows the head games these leftist parasites play annd use on ppl.

Even your everyday idiots on here.

They think this is just ann " OLD PPL" virus bahah.

59782.jpg

The only person that can shut down a rally for the president is the president.

Yes.....and this is a perfect way for the press to attack him.
California has decided that a gathering of less than 250 is safe....gatherings of more than 250 people is banned.....so Democrat rallies should be safe to continue.

Why the 250 number? Why would a rally of more than 250 be more infectious? Answer: Clearly they're full of shit.

Last edited:

10552544kr.jpg

I love this shit. so that staffer, why did she get tested? why didn't anyone else? that goes for the dude from the Utah Jazz, why was he tested, and why weren't his teammates? And if he was tested and was positive, why did he walk out on the floor. Things ain't adding up all you demofk fks.

Why is Trump so weak that Democrats can tell him what to do all the time??

What the fuck good is it to be president if you are still the weakest man in the country?? How cuckish

Yes.....and this is a perfect way for the press to attack him.
California has decided that a gather of less than 250 is safe....gatherings of more than 250 people is banned.....so Democrat rallies should be safe to continue.

Why the 250 number? Why would a rally of more than 250 be more infectious? Answer: Clearly they're full of shit.

Here is the current and extensive list of Democrats that can prohibit President Trump from holding a reelection rally:

10552544kr.jpg

I love this shit. so that staffer, why did she get tested? why didn't anyone else? that goes for the dude from the Utah Jazz, why was he tested, and why weren't his teammates? And if he was tested and was positive, why did he walk out on the floor. Things ain't adding up all you demofk fks.
Except the infected Jazz player was never at the arena.....

He should have taken Trump's advice and just went to work as normal -- since most people who have it don't really get sick....its just like a cold anyway....

Plus it was fun how he totally triggered the libs by mocking the coronavirus earlier.....he totally owned them!!

Trumptard stupidity is now in preternatural territory.

10552544kr.jpg

He should have taken Trump's advice and just went to work as normal -- since most people who have it don't really get sick....its just like a cold anyway....

Plus it was fun how he totally triggered the libs by mocking the coronavirus earlier.....he totally owned them!!

proving my point.

Why is Trump so weak that Democrats can tell him what to do all the time??

What the fuck good is it to be president if you are still the weakest man in the country?? How cuckish
well you explain these numbers for us.

Declared Pandemic
Are you going to keep deflecting or answer my question??

Why is your cult leader so weak??
weak how? you are very vague and inconsiderate. you need to be a bit more specific with your TDS.

10552544kr.jpg

Can you ever stop being conspiratorial?

I am reading the Democrats shut down trading on the stock exchange for 15 minutes. Also, the NBA. Maybe baseball.

10552544kr.jpg

proving my point.

If by point, you mean none....ok...

Now since you seem slow...the point was....

Why is your sissy ass on here complaining about something you think is a hoax??

10552544kr.jpg

Can you ever stop being conspiratorial?
answer my question? why was the staffer tested? why wasn't anyone in the campaign along with her? look fk, I'm a logical guy, you want me to take this seriously and then people post this retarded shit. there is absolutely no common sense to this staffer or the utah player. none. defies logic.

Forum List

Back