Democrats Using Virus To Shut Down The Election And Ruin The Economy

The pneumonia is nowhere near as contagious as COVID-19.
pneumonia isn't contagious, shitforbrains.
Pneumonia is a side-effect of a cold or the flue.
It is particularly dangerous to the elderly or people with COPD.

The rate of infection for pneumonia is nowhere near as great as it is for COVID-19.
Incorrect of course and another liberal attempt to make hard numbers and percentages the same thing

The infection rate for COVID-19 on the Diamond Princess was 19%. The de facto infection rate for pneumonia exposed to the cold and flu is not 19%.

Wow......a cruise ship...locked down, with a ventilation system being fed to all the people....

And guess what, doofus......one of the guys on the cruise ship, 67 years old, said he had a small fever, and light cough, drank gatorade and he was fine.....

Why wasn't the infection rate on the ship 90%....you doofus...
What is it with these ships?
They are on the wide open ocean
The air should be good?

The rate of infection for pneumonia is nowhere near as great as it is for COVID-19.
Incorrect of course and another liberal attempt to make hard numbers and percentages the same thing

The infection rate for COVID-19 on the Diamond Princess was 19%. The de facto infection rate for pneumonia exposed to the cold and flu is not 19%.

Wow......a cruise ship...locked down, with a ventilation system being fed to all the people....

And guess what, doofus......one of the guys on the cruise ship, 67 years old, said he had a small fever, and light cough, drank gatorade and he was fine.....

The air should be good?

The air is good, the recirculated air isn't.........the cabins have centralized air systems just like an airplane....at least I imagine that is the case.

The air should be good?
They're also trapped on them so if anyone goes ashore and gets a disease like this...it spreads everywhere.
Course I spent 5 years in the Navy and I never caught any diseases on the ship.
Once I was off the ship and was in AC, whatever I was carrying made me sick.

Forum List

Back