Democrats Using Virus To Shut Down The Election And Ruin The Economy

So is it even a top 25 life taker in the USA?
I know you America haters are giddy about “more to come....not really many tests out there....”
So in last 20 days about 3,000 pneumonia deaths and how many Con Virus?

Yes.....and this is a perfect way for the press to attack him.
California has decided that a gather of less than 250 is safe....gatherings of more than 250 people is banned.....so Democrat rallies should be safe to continue.

Why the 250 number? Why would a rally of more than 250 be more infectious? Answer: Clearly they're full of shit.

Here is the current and extensive list of Democrats that can prohibit President Trump from holding a reelection rally:

Here's the list that have the right to prevent him from holding a rally:

But this list won't stop the Media from attacking him for holding rallies.
Why shouldn’t the media criticize him for holding rallies (if that’s what he were to do now)?
No point in discussing this with you, because they're gonna criticize Trump no matter what he does.
So just add this shit to the list of complaints.
fk I don't, I know that in that article, no one else was tested. fact. I know that the Utah Jazz team walked out on the floor last night. fact. And the news stated the jazz were going to be tested, after the fact, fact

What article? The game was cancelled pretty much as soon as they found out that the teammate was sick.
the article in the OP. and wasn't it you that said the utah jazz center didn't come out on the floor? which is it?

The only article in the OP was about Tom Hanks, not basketball.

I didn’t say they came out on the floor. Apparently they were about ready to tip off when they got word of their teammate’s positive test and cancelled the game.

Due to limited availability, we are still only testing those with symptoms and not everyone exposed. It would be better to test everyone exposed but we are in a state of rationing those tests at this moment.
well in the OP, it discussed the NBA, the staffer and tom hank's

But I was referring to this which I assumed came from an article:

Democrat Senator Maria Cantwell from Washington State has reported that an unidentified staffer has tested positive for Coronavirus.

And again, the NBA was mentioned.

and there's this:
I didn’t say they came out on the floor. Apparently they were about ready to tip off when they got word of their teammate’s positive test and cancelled the game.
which means they were on the floor. And my point was, why didn't they get tested after the center tested positive? That's what I asked. you jumped on my schwantz like you were a horny fk. What is it you think I meant? If you think that not testing those around those who tested positive is logical, then you're a goof. and that was my point.

So basically everything you were claiming was bullshit and you’re just making it up.
everything I said was factual and why you can't understand it.

Here is the current and extensive list of Democrats that can prohibit President Trump from holding a reelection rally:

Why shouldn’t the media criticize him for holding rallies (if that’s what he were to do now)?
No point in discussing this with you, because they're gonna criticize Trump no matter what he does.
What article? The game was cancelled pretty much as soon as they found out that the teammate was sick.
the article in the OP. and wasn't it you that said the utah jazz center didn't come out on the floor? which is it?

Due to limited availability, we are still only testing those with symptoms and not everyone exposed. It would be better to test everyone exposed but we are in a state of rationing those tests at this moment.

Democrat Senator Maria Cantwell from Washington State has reported that an unidentified staffer has tested positive for Coronavirus.

and there's this:
which means they were on the floor. And my point was, why didn't they get tested after the center tested positive? That's what I asked. you jumped on my schwantz like you were a horny fk. What is it you think I meant? If you think that not testing those around those who tested positive is logical, then you're a goof. and that was my point.

So basically everything you were claiming was bullshit and you’re just making it up.
Not really. You’re awfully confused and can’t keep things straight. You’re referencing articles that don’t exist. You can’t even keep what you’re complaining about straight.

and there's this:

Not really. You’re awfully confused and can’t keep things straight. You’re referencing articles that don’t exist. You can’t even keep what you’re complaining about straight.
naw, I'm not confused at all. i see 20, 15. and again, you haven't answered why the people around the staffer weren't tested, nor why the utah jazz team wasn't tested after the center tested positive? why? nice deflection,
giphy.gif

Re elections, Democrats would love to have many more people doing mail-in ballots, and look forward to going door to door offering to 'help fill them out and mail them for you'. Especially in the barrios and Hoods.

and there's this:

naw, I'm not confused at all. i see 20, 15. and again, you haven't answered why the people around the staffer weren't tested, nor why the utah jazz team wasn't tested after the center tested positive? why? nice deflection,
giphy.gif
I did answer it. You just don’t read very well.

The NBA shut down the season.....GOOD. Fuck em.

The Democrats want us to stop holding campaign rallies.

Clearly this is an attempt to shut down Trump rallies and to hide Creepy Joe from the public.

Democrat Senator Maria Cantwell from Washington State has reported that an unidentified staffer has tested positive for Coronavirus. So it appears that so far only Democrats are coming down with the disease. But there's a bright side.....maybe this will shut down Congress for a couple of months. One can only hope.

Oh....and Tom Hanks says he's tested positive.....cuz he's in Australia doing an Elvis film.
His symptoms pretty much match what I've felt just about every time I've gone overseas:

10552544kr.jpg

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?" Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus – Deadline
Funny, there are diseases and bacteria that we end up exposing ourselves to when we fly overseas. We aren't able to develop the anti-bodies we need to fight exotic infections. I had lived in Hawaii for over a year in the 70s and felt no ill-effects when I visited Oahu and the Big Island in 2006...but my wife came down with similar symptoms as Mr Hanks and his wife. This is the risk you take when you jet-set all over the world. You need to get your shots, like I did when I was in the military, when you travel. Hanks is finding this out the hard way.....but I think he'll survive.

So that is the threat we face. Democrats want to put campaigning on hold because their candidate is screwing up and pissing people off. Two days ago he started cussing out a voter and threatening him.

They don't want Trump to have a chance because shutting down his rallies will probably put a damper on his popularity. They may even suggest changing the election to a mail-in instead of going to the polls. Mail-ins will make it easier for them to rig the election.

I have a better idea.....cancel the election till the virus runs it's course. Maybe enough older voters will kick the bucket and then make it possible for their bumbling anti-social dementia patient to get in the White House.

We defeat the virus that the democrats are cheering for, and then defeat the democrats who thought the virus was going to hand them the victory.

Most people aren’t dying. The mortality rate for those under 60 is 0.5%. But the mortality rate for those over 80 is 15%, which is terrifying.
Only if you're over 80....or a fucking pussy.
Catching pneumonia when you're in your 80s is what's been killing most of our elderly.
It's been that way for as long as I can remember.
We don't need the media to tell us that BS.

The pneumonia is nowhere near as contagious as COVID-19.
pneumonia isn't contagious, shitforbrains.
Pneumonia is a side-effect of a cold or the flue.
It is particularly dangerous to the elderly or people with COPD.

The rate of infection for pneumonia is nowhere near as great as it is for COVID-19.
Incorrect of course and another liberal attempt to make hard numbers and percentages the same thing

The infection rate for COVID-19 on the Diamond Princess was 19%. The de facto infection rate for pneumonia exposed to the cold and flu is not 19%.

Catching pneumonia when you're in your 80s is what's been killing most of our elderly.

The rate of infection for pneumonia is nowhere near as great as it is for COVID-19.
Incorrect of course and another liberal attempt to make hard numbers and percentages the same thing

The infection rate for COVID-19 on the Diamond Princess was 19%. The de facto infection rate for pneumonia exposed to the cold and flu is not 19%.
Speaks to the poor air controls on these ships.
Pulling out a cruise ship is lame, 99.99% of Americans are not on one but stats mean zip when a false panic is forced upon the USA.

If this is a political scare, then this is one of the most disgusting vile things in human history. And by watching politicians over the years and decades, I can believe that it is possible. A Prog manufactured crisis as they have been usurped from their rightful gaia given right to rule over the peasants. Even if it tanks the economy. To biden...Say it ain't so, Joe!

Wow......a cruise ship...locked down, with a ventilation system being fed to all the people....

And guess what, doofus......one of the guys on the cruise ship, 67 years old, said he had a small fever, and light cough, drank gatorade and he was fine.....

Why wasn't the infection rate on the ship 90%....you doofus...

Speaks to the poor air controls on these ships.
Pulling out a cruise ship is lame, 99.99% of Americans are not on one but stats mean zip when a false panic is forced upon the USA.

The Republicans know the hype and the hysteria have been created solely to hurt Trump...so in November, they are going to be even more pissed.........and the democrats? They will be afraid to vote cause of the hysteria the democrats have created.

Clearly this is an attempt to shut down Trump rallies and to hide Creepy Joe from the public.

Democrat Senator Maria Cantwell from Washington State has reported that an unidentified staffer has tested positive for Coronavirus. So it appears that so far only Democrats are coming down with the disease. But there's a bright side.....maybe this will shut down Congress for a couple of months. One can only hope.

Oh....and Tom Hanks says he's tested positive.....cuz he's in Australia doing an Elvis film.
His symptoms pretty much match what I've felt just about every time I've gone overseas:

10552544kr.jpg

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?" Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus – Deadline
Funny, there are diseases and bacteria that we end up exposing ourselves to when we fly overseas. We aren't able to develop the anti-bodies we need to fight exotic infections. I had lived in Hawaii for over a year in the 70s and felt no ill-effects when I visited Oahu and the Big Island in 2006...but my wife came down with similar symptoms as Mr Hanks and his wife. This is the risk you take when you jet-set all over the world. You need to get your shots, like I did when I was in the military, when you travel. Hanks is finding this out the hard way.....but I think he'll survive.

So that is the threat we face. Democrats want to put campaigning on hold because their candidate is screwing up and pissing people off. Two days ago he started cussing out a voter and threatening him.

They don't want Trump to have a chance because shutting down his rallies will probably put a damper on his popularity. They may even suggest changing the election to a mail-in instead of going to the polls. Mail-ins will make it easier for them to rig the election.

I have a better idea.....cancel the election till the virus runs it's course. Maybe enough older voters will kick the bucket and then make it possible for their bumbling anti-social dementia patient to get in the White House.

Rational people need to get on social media and tell these stories....that people who have it aren't dying.......the only way to deal with the democrats in the press spreading panic is to go on social media and tell the true stories....

Most people aren’t dying. The mortality rate for those under 60 is 0.5%. But the mortality rate for those over 80 is 15%, which is terrifying.

Can you sense it? The Trump Derangement Orgasm building up as these asshats think they finally, finally have something to take down Trump?

The Trump Boomerang effect is going to be epic....and they will deserve every bit of it....

10552544kr.jpg

Please please please continue to hold Trump rallies.

10552544kr.jpg

RealDave said:
For 5 more years.

You keep hiding under your bed, shaking in fear, while the adults do adult stuff.

Last edited:
If this is a political scare, then this is one of the most disgusting vile things in human history. And by watching politicians over the years and decades, I can believe that it is possible. A Prog manufactured crisis as they have been usurped from their rightful gaia given right to rule over the peasants. Even if it tanks the economy. To biden...Say it ain't so, Joe!

Well, these Democrats are just fraudsters; their Big Plan For America is throwing the borders wide open, after all, and rushing millions of foreigners to the polls. Anybody who believes their recent concerns over a stopping this virus are genuine would be a ridiculous fool. They're just attacking Trump, no matter what, and could care less about stopping the spread of anything; just look at their history of dealing with the AIDS pandemic for an example of their utter lack of concern for stopping diseases being spread, same with the spread of drug resistant staph, being spread by the same demographic of faggots. The only correct response to any of these gimps when they snivel about the virus is to laugh at them and mock their shallow hypocrisy..

At this point in time we are not supposed to be around each other.
Am I exaggerating?

Forum List

Back