Tom Hanks has coronavirus

Maybe this will convince the idiots that think its a hoax that its for real.

It's not a hoax, no one thinks it's a hoax. Dishonest people, like you, take Trump's comment and ignore an important part of it to come up with your lie.

However, save for the old and weak, it ain't a problem. You people are freaking out over something that worldwide has killed fewer people than one month of flu deaths.

Grow up.

Here in the US, Dahmer ate more people than this virus has killed so far.

Dayum, he musta bin hongry.

How do you even find the time to eat 4600 people?

There haven't been 4600 cases of the disease here, let alone deaths.

Being eaten IS fatal.

Rudy Gobert has the virus and he has absolutely no symptoms. He was going to play tonight. Think about that for a moment.

Yeah, duh, most people who have it never know it because for the overwhelming number of people it's nothing.

Rudy Gobert has the virus and he has absolutely no symptoms. He was going to play tonight. Think about that for a moment.

Yeah, duh, most people who have it never know it because for the overwhelming number of people it's nothing.
How many seniors has he unknowingly given an early death sentence? Who did he get it from that is probably still infecting people?

How many seniors has he unknowingly given an early death sentence? Who did he get it from that is probably still infecting people?

Probably none. Young basketball stars generally don't hang out with geezers like me. Hell, I'M not worried about the damn thing and according to you clowns I will drop dead if I even get a whiff of it.

Yes, let's.
Hes been in contact with 34 other NBA players and a unknown amount of NBA personnel including refs trainers etc.

All with no symptoms?
I dont know. All I know is that he was going to play tonight. I dont know if he thought maybe he had come in contact with someone or earlier he felt sick.

Probably none. Young basketball stars generally don't hang out with geezers like me. Hell, I'M not worried about the damn thing and according to you clowns I will drop dead if I even get a whiff of it.
Lets hope youre right.

I really wish people would stop being irrational on this, here is WHY this highly contagious Virus is not a big threat to people under age 50:

LINK

Active Cases

Currently Infected Patients

47,723 (89%)
in Mild Condition

5,707 (11%)
Serious or Critical

===

Closed Cases

Cases which had an outcome:

68,304 (94%)
Recovered / Discharged

4,633 (6%)
Deaths

======

This LINK shows the age related demographics of WHO dies from the virus, it is dominant over 50 years of age, ZERO deaths for children 9 years and younger.

Lets hope youre right.

I am.

It's not a hoax, no one thinks it's a hoax. Dishonest people, like you, take Trump's comment and ignore an important part of it to come up with your lie.

However, save for the old and weak, it ain't a problem. You people are freaking out over something that worldwide has killed fewer people than one month of flu deaths.

Grow up.
The World Health Organization as well as most Epidemiologists are not freaking out over the number of deaths or the number of cases. What concerns them is the rate of increase. In just over 3 months the number of cases grew from less than 10 in 1 one country to 126,000 in 124 countries.

EXCLUSIVE: We have just received word that Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson were tested positive for the coronavirus. Both were down in Australia for the pre-production of Baz Luhrmann’s untitled Elvis Presley film from Warner Bros. In the film, two-time Oscar winner Hanks plays Presley’s longtime manager Colonel Tom Parker.

In a separate statement from Warners, the studio said it became aware that someone in the production was diagnosed with coronavirus, and it is working with Australian health agencies to make sure that the production is safe.

Deadline received a statement directly from Hanks:

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus – Deadline

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully this will turn into something positive, meaning they recover and hear what they did.

If they die I will get quite concerned. Already am, but it will get exponentially worse.
Two players from the NBA test positive and the NBA season is suspended. I guess it's time to hunker down and watch the old Boob Tube.
2 players? I only know of one. Rudy Gobert.
My mistake, it is one.

Maybe because Australia is not in China?
Is it closer to China than the U.S?
Not sure what that has to do with your original question. Dont tell me you didnt know that Australia was not in China?

Don't tell me you forgot how close Australia is the Chinia? Reckless for Tom Hanks to go near an infected area.

Close to "the China"?

It's in the other hemisphere.

Besides which, if he's making a film he's been there a while, likely already there when the CV first appeared.

Typos happen. Calm down, Trump hater.

SO8YRUboFBVTAJbtiHh3uVDAOi2LxtgKE7O4Aq3vXfHnZ-4b_Nm1elYoTlLm28x3XNjHVUvXhmUsxcQNNyCZCUT1VBHeCxOOMnCsfKjnYDztti6Qz8KIsVpbhXd9m9kG_glsvSMjB_-YaFgdjgBD4tqCEqLe4aJ75u_V1E4X66WCQgCaHyiEChnl_30bzRlYZZP70uWHFZNz_nAn7jfEe0QS5q0EFm01ilY-

How stupid can Tom Hanks be staying in a country this close where Asia is massively hit compared to being in the U.S. Bad example.
As long people are over 6 feet away from you, it doesn't matter if they are 1 mile away or 10,000.

Yeah right

why didnt you say that uber liberals could get the virus too?

If a hollywood celib has the communist chinese virus that changes everything

we must move heaven and earth to save your liberal icons

They are healthy individuals........they are hardly the age group that dies from this virus.........unless they have an immune system problem that they haven't said anything about.

So far this has been a killer for the sickly and elderly just like the Flu........higher rate than the flu but still the same.
Well we are about to see. Pro athletes in peak condition have it now. I want to see how they handle it.
I predict that more pro athletes will die from ordinary causes of death than the commie flu

Forum List

Back