Not really a conspiracy theorist but.....Rita Wilson says she had 'extreme side effects' from controversial drug chloroquine during COVID-19 treatment

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Rita Wilson says she had 'extreme side effects' from controversial drug chloroquine during COVID-19 treatment

Suzy Byrne

Yahoo CelebrityApril 14, 2020, 11:51 AM EDT

Rita Wilson is sharing new details about battling COVID-19, alongside her husband Tom Hanks, in her first TV interview since contracting the disease.

Speaking with CBS This Morning’s Gayle King, the 63-year-old actress and singer said she’s now feeling “great” more than a month after testing positive in early March. But at the time of her illness, she started feeling "very tired ... extremely achy, uncomfortable [and] didn't want to be touched.” As those symptoms persisted, she also developed a fever, which rose to 102, and “chills like I’ve never had before.” She also lost her sense of taste and smell, but didn’t realize it until later.

--‐‐--------------------------------------

I'm normally not a conspiracy theorist, but this virus has made me really question things. People are frustrated with the government dismissing the idea that a drug might be helpful because "those helpful stories are merely anecdotal" (aka, we need big pharma to benefit from it first)? Easy solution: have a respected celebrity's wife go on the news talking about its awful side effects, even though her conclusions are, you guessed it, anecdotal.

Not enough masks to protect our healthcare workers? Easy solution: have the surgeon general tell everyone masks are NOT helpful and should be avoided, and then a few weeks later, once more healthcare workers have masks, have that same surgeon general tell everyone to indeed wear masks, and blame the 180 on the "new information on this ever changing situation."

People nervous about introducing 5G without more research? Easy solution: sneak it into the coronavirus bill, and when anyone questions it, simply say "with so many people working from home, we need faster internet now more than ever." This entire pandemic is revealing hidden agendas and self-serving people LEFT AND RIGHT (pun intended). Go rent "And the Band Played On," the 1993 HBO film that addressed the power-hungry puppetmasters behind the scenes of the AIDS crisis, and how politics caused countless people to die. Health crises are opportunities for people to manipulate the masses.

Rita Wilson says she had 'extreme side effects' from controversial drug chloroquine during COVID-19 treatment

Suzy Byrne

Rita Wilson is sharing new details about battling COVID-19, alongside her husband Tom Hanks, in her first TV interview since contracting the disease.

Speaking with CBS This Morning’s Gayle King, the 63-year-old actress and singer said she’s now feeling “great” more than a month after testing positive in early March. But at the time of her illness, she started feeling "very tired ... extremely achy, uncomfortable [and] didn't want to be touched.” As those symptoms persisted, she also developed a fever, which rose to 102, and “chills like I’ve never had before.” She also lost her sense of taste and smell, but didn’t realize it until later.

I'm normally not a conspiracy theorist, but this virus has made me really question things. People are frustrated with the government dismissing the idea that a drug might be helpful because "those helpful stories are merely anecdotal" (aka, we need big pharma to benefit from it first)? Easy solution: have a respected celebrity's wife go on the news talking about its awful side effects, even though her conclusions are, you guessed it, anecdotal.

Not enough masks to protect our healthcare workers? Easy solution: have the surgeon general tell everyone masks are NOT helpful and should be avoided, and then a few weeks later, once more healthcare workers have masks, have that same surgeon general tell everyone to indeed wear masks, and blame the 180 on the "new information on this ever changing situation."

People nervous about introducing 5G without more research? Easy solution: sneak it into the coronavirus bill, and when anyone questions it, simply say "with so many people working from home, we need faster internet now more than ever." This entire pandemic is revealing hidden agendas and self-serving people LEFT AND RIGHT (pun intended). Go rent "And the Band Played On," the 1993 HBO film that addressed the power-hungry puppetmasters behind the scenes of the AIDS crisis, and how politics caused countless people to die. Health crises are opportunities for people to manipulate the masses.

The problem today is that there is a lack of trust in media and journalism. We question everything because over the last 30 years media hasn't done their job. From the Iraq War to the attacks on Trump before he was elected (and the clear bias against him), to Russia, Russia, Kavanaugh and any number of issues that are rarely questioned, people simply don't accept reporters, even if just in front of them.

This lack of honesty in media has made it extremely easy for China, Russia and other enemies of the West to sow discord. It's also made it more difficult for local government and media to control the narrative. Just as citizens who lived in the Eastern Bloc of old knew without having to organize, that the communist were feeding them B.S, citizens today inherently know, some simply have an agenda to influence them. So, who knows who is being honest or what someones agenda is? It's getting more and more difficult.

I use CBC News as a prime example. Read the comments from readers and it's clear they blame China and are quite angry, even as the CBC tries to keep blaming Trump for all bad that happens, but never question China. Thus, citizens lose faith in media, even as CBC deletes peoples comments. We all know why the deletion happened. We can even imagine what the comment was about (communist China).

This has destroyed our nation, we are the lest diverse media in the G20, like many cautions I express to Americans, don't become like us. There is no happy ending in such a system, which is why Trump remains very popular even with his edgy style. Citizens want someone to look out for them, they don't see media, celebrities or the status quo working in their favour.

Suzy Byrne

The problem today is that there is a lack of trust in media and journalism. We question everything because over the last 30 years media hasn't done their job. From the Iraq War to the attacks on Trump before he was elected (and the clear bias against him), to Russia, Russia, Kavanaugh and any number of issues that are rarely questioned, people simply don't accept reporters, even if just in front of them.

This lack of honesty in media has made it extremely easy for China, Russia and other enemies of the West to sow discord. It's also made it more difficult for local government and media to control the narrative. Just as citizens who lived in the Eastern Bloc of old knew without having to organize, that the communist were feeding them B.S, citizens today inherently know, some simply have an agenda to influence them. So, who knows who is being honest or what someones agenda is? It's getting more and more difficult.

I use CBC News as a prime example. Read the comments from readers and it's clear they blame China and are quite angry, even as the CBC tries to keep blaming Trump for all bad that happens, but never question China. Thus, citizens lose faith in media, even as CBC deletes peoples comments. We all know why the deletion happened. We can even imagine what the comment was about (communist China).

This has destroyed our nation, we are the lest diverse media in the G20, like many cautions I express to Americans, don't become like us. There is no happy ending in such a system, which is why Trump remains very popular even with his edgy style. Citizens want someone to look out for them, they don't see media, celebrities or the status quo working in their favour.

trump is popular in the same way that people slow down a gawk at a car crush.

Suzy Byrne

trump is popular in the same way that people slow down a gawk at a car crush.

Or maybe someone watching a hockey fight when they bought a ticket to watch a hockey game.

I'm not a fan of his language and methods all the time, but his policies are desperately needed and so many are bending over backward to prevent him from enacting them. That, in itself, should be a major clue that there are too many in the tank for China. CNN has gone so far as to promote an article that came directly from the Communist propaganda arm! There is no way they can guide future leadership choices in America, or we are all in trouble.

What a typical hollywood airhead.....her life was saved but she complains about side effects????

Just how do you make the claim the the drug "saved" her life?
Here you miserable loser.

Don't worry you pathetic loser, we all notice the only time you laughed about this drug is when Trump initially repeated reports from WHO and a French Doctor who originally reported promising signs from this TREATMENT.

Of course when they said something, you losers stayed quiet. Then Trump reported there were PROMISING RESULTS being reported, you pathetic stupid losers laughed and yelled.

Still doing it.

Never have we seen such derangement, when there is something promising as far as a treatment being reported for this fucking worldwide pandemic and the left see it as and report it as BAD FUCKING NEWS for no other reason than Trump said it is a promising treatment in a press conference.

Additional thoughts to the OP's 'conspiracy theory'...…...why are the numbers of recovered cases no longer being reported? That would be a positive thing to know that many more people are recovering...….but currently only the numbers of new cases and deaths are being reported.

And to the death numbers, I doubt 95% have had autopsies performed to confirm the actual causes of death. So anyone that dies, that either tested positive, or had a cough are being counted as a virus death...….but may have actually been something else.

Speaking of testing......where did all those tests come from, when not that long ago there weren't enough to go around? Yet at the same time the numbers of infected cases skyrocketed.

That media???? What came first? The empty store shelves or the constant headlines of empty shelves?? I know most on here and a few other boards I'm on had all said their stores were well stocked and couldn't imagine where they were reporting

Sure, the Shit Has Hit The Fan and everything about it stinks to high Heaven

What a typical hollywood airhead.....her life was saved but she complains about side effects????

Just how do you make the claim the the drug "saved" her life?
Here you miserable loser.

Don't worry you pathetic loser, we all notice the only time you laughed about this drug is when Trump initially repeated reports from WHO and a French Doctor who originally reported promising signs from this TREATMENT.

Of course when they said something, you losers stayed quiet. Then Trump reported there were PROMISING RESULTS being reported, you pathetic stupid losers laughed and yelled.

Still doing it.

Never have we seen such derangement, when there is something promising as far as a treatment being reported for this fucking worldwide pandemic and the left see it as and report it as BAD FUCKING NEWS for no other reason than Trump said it is a promising treatment in a press conference.

Do you have any other than anecdotal evidence?

She's even more of an airhead than you think. The dizziness, body aches, and muscle fatigue she complained about and claimed were side effects are not listed as side effects of chloroquine phosphate. They are actually common symptoms of COVID-19.

Side effects my azz.

Last edited:

But there is no evidence that Hydroxychloroquine had any positive effect, so then should be letting people know about Hydroxychloroquine side effects.

She said that as soon as she was administered the malaria medicine her fever broke......she however does not credit the malaria medicine for that....simply says she does not know why her fever broke then proceeds to complain about the side effects.
I am sure her doctor warned her about the side effects but she chose to use the malaria medicine anyhow.

How many people do you hear about that have had their life saved and then complain about side-effects?

Could it be that now her life has been saved she must adhere to the hollywood party line of avoiding giving credit to the medicine that possibly may have saved her life.

Last edited:

But there is no evidence that Hydroxychloroquine had any positive effect, so then should be letting people know about Hydroxychloroquine side effects.

She said that as soon as she was administered the malaria medicine her fever broke......she however does not credit the malaria medicine for that....simply says she does not know why her fever broke then proceeds to complain about the side effects.
I am sure her doctor warned her about the side effects but she chose to use the malaria medicine anyhow.

How many people do you hear about that have had their life saved and then complain about side-effects?

Could it be that now her life has been saved she must adhere to the hollywood party line of avoiding giving credit to the medicine that possibly may have saved her life.

Anyhow, I think her statement reveals much about her character....typical of the hollywood crowd....all about me,me,me .........Oh those terrible side-effects --which as pointed out above are not even side effects associated with the malaria medicine but with the virus itself.

I would like to hear her explain why she took the malaria medicine to begin with....was it because Trump touted it?

Last edited:
What does her profession matter? Would you believe it if one of those airhead monkey "preachers" told the same story?

Complaining of side effects is reporting the side effects that the person experienced. Of course, it's anecdotal. Didn't the orange whore say that he met somebody who took it and recovered? Anecdotal.

Suzy Byrne

Chloroquine triggered and enflamed her existing TDS - the mental anguish, hot (tempter) flashes, night seats, and butt-hurt were ...and still are..unbearable.

Additional thoughts to the OP's 'conspiracy theory'...…...why are the numbers of recovered cases no longer being reported? That would be a positive thing to know that many more people are recovering...….but currently only the numbers of new cases and deaths are being reported.

And to the death numbers, I doubt 95% have had autopsies performed to confirm the actual causes of death. So anyone that dies, that either tested positive, or had a cough are being counted as a virus death...….but may have actually been something else.

Speaking of testing......where did all those tests come from, when not that long ago there weren't enough to go around? Yet at the same time the numbers of infected cases skyrocketed.

That media???? What came first? The empty store shelves or the constant headlines of empty shelves?? I know most on here and a few other boards I'm on had all said their stores were well stocked and couldn't imagine where they were reporting

Sure, the Shit Has Hit The Fan and everything about it stinks to high Heaven

No, only one autopsy has been requested in thailand. Hospitals in the US are charging 12,000 dollars if you come in with the virus. Thats not for ICU. Come in with a. cough and you have sinus problem...........hey, lets code it covid 19, oh you cut your arm and need stitches.......covid 19. CHA CHING!!!!

Jesus. How has this become such a political issue?

If it works. Great

If it has side effects we need to know that

The Mayo Clinic is in the process of doing an actual study on this.

It's due out in about a week or so.

Talk to me then.

In the mean time doctors ARE using it...and so far can't distinguish it from any other ineffective treatment we have.

Forum List

Back