Told Ya'll Christie KNEW!

I said it from the very beginning, that this thing was about a LOT MORE THAN A TRAFFIC JAM ON THE BRIDGE.

Christie Knew About Lane Closings, Ex-Port Authority Official Says
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/nyregion/christie-bridge.html?_r=0

The former Port Authority official who personally oversaw the lane closings on the George Washington Bridge in the scandal now swirling around Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey said on Friday that the governor knew about the lane closings when they were happening, and that he had the evidence to prove it.

In a letter released by his lawyer, the official, David Wildstein, a high school friend of Mr. Christie’s who was appointed with the governor’s blessing at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which controls the bridge, described the order to close the lanes as “the Christie administration’s order” and said “evidence exists as well tying Mr. Christie to having knowledge of the lane closures, during the period when the lanes were closed, contrary to what the governor stated publicly in a two-hour press conference” three weeks ago.

“Mr. Wildstein contests the accuracy of various statements that the governor made about him and he can prove the inaccuracy of some,” the letter added.

The letter marked the first signal that Mr. Christie may have been aware of the closings, something he repeatedly denied during thenews conference.

In early January, documents revealed that a deputy chief of staff to Mr. Christie, Bridget Anne Kelly, had sent an email to Mr. Wildstein saying, “Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee,” the town at the New Jersey end of the bridge, where Mr. Christie’s aides had pursued but failed to receive an endorsement from the mayor.

Mr. Christie has steadfastly denied that he knew before this month that anyone in his administration was responsible for the lane closings, and his administration has tried to portray it as the actions of a rogue staff member.

The governor fired Ms. Kelly. Mr. Wildstein, the director of interstate capital projects at the Port Authority, resigned.""""

Then why did he refuse to testify in the beginning?
I will wait for the evidence befor jumping the gun.
It is funny how you libs refuse to admit that Obama lied even when it is on tape but believe Christie lied without any real evidence. Funny but typical.

After they went though thousands of pages of emails that failed to implicate Christie, how is the word of one man saying "he knew" going to change that? This is nothing but hearsay.

I suspected that Wildstein had something because otherwise why would his lawyer to looking for amnesty? If he had nothing his lawyer would have angling for a plea bargain of some sort. Amnesty implied that he had something on Christie. Now we know that it gives lie to Christie's claim that he only found about it when the media released the emails. On top of that there is the photo of Christie together with Samson and Wildstein on 9/13/14 in spite of Christie claiming not to have seen Wildstein.

This has to be the theme tune for this debacle;

The Mike Curb Congregation-Burning BridgesKelly's Hros - YouTube

Wildstein has shit because if he had anything worth a damn, the prosecutor would be keeping it quiet and let Christie keep on digging his own grave.

The scumbag went public with it because the prosecution told him to go fuck his dead aunt.

His hope is that the dimocrap-scum LSM will make enough noise that the prosecution makes him a deal.

This ain't how a prosecution with a good witness acts. No way.

And any defense Attorney worth a shit will eat this guy alive. Going to the press first?

He's got shit.

I said it from the very beginning, that this thing was about a LOT MORE THAN A TRAFFIC JAM ON THE BRIDGE.

Christie Knew About Lane Closings, Ex-Port Authority Official Says
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/nyregion/christie-bridge.html?_r=0

The former Port Authority official who personally oversaw the lane closings on the George Washington Bridge in the scandal now swirling around Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey said on Friday that the governor knew about the lane closings when they were happening, and that he had the evidence to prove it.

In a letter released by his lawyer, the official, David Wildstein, a high school friend of Mr. Christie’s who was appointed with the governor’s blessing at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which controls the bridge, described the order to close the lanes as “the Christie administration’s order” and said “evidence exists as well tying Mr. Christie to having knowledge of the lane closures, during the period when the lanes were closed, contrary to what the governor stated publicly in a two-hour press conference” three weeks ago.

“Mr. Wildstein contests the accuracy of various statements that the governor made about him and he can prove the inaccuracy of some,” the letter added.

The letter marked the first signal that Mr. Christie may have been aware of the closings, something he repeatedly denied during thenews conference.

In early January, documents revealed that a deputy chief of staff to Mr. Christie, Bridget Anne Kelly, had sent an email to Mr. Wildstein saying, “Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee,” the town at the New Jersey end of the bridge, where Mr. Christie’s aides had pursued but failed to receive an endorsement from the mayor.

Mr. Christie has steadfastly denied that he knew before this month that anyone in his administration was responsible for the lane closings, and his administration has tried to portray it as the actions of a rogue staff member.

The governor fired Ms. Kelly. Mr. Wildstein, the director of interstate capital projects at the Port Authority, resigned.""""

Then why did he refuse to testify in the beginning?
I will wait for the evidence befor jumping the gun.
It is funny how you libs refuse to admit that Obama lied even when it is on tape but believe Christie lied without any real evidence. Funny but typical.

Because he wasn't granted immunity for those hearings.

After they went though thousands of pages of emails that failed to implicate Christie, how is the word of one man saying "he knew" going to change that? This is nothing but hearsay.

He says that he has evidence to corroborate his testimony.

There is also the photo.

Its completely impossible that he did not know and did not give the order.

Any person or especially political official with any sense
would AVOID even the appearance of a conflict of interest.

The corrupt Democrats are worse at this game,
because they don't have the media working against them but backing or covering them up.

All the conservative Republicans and independents I know denounce this guy and disown him. He panders and manipulates his politics for the wrong reasons, and doesn't stick to what is Constitutional.

I certainly wouldn't blame the Tea Party for this guy. The conservatives I know are trying to get RID of candidates like this guy who play bullying politics instead of really defending the Constitution as their motivation, not abusing their office to add more problems.

Why are all the Constitutionalists too fundamentalistic? And why are all the moderate types not principled enough to prevent from selling out the Constitution to party politics?

Where are the Moderate Constitutionalists who CAN work with others INCLUSIVELY
and STILL stick to Constitutional principles without selling out to politics? Anyone?

Baloney. Pure baloney.

The question is not whether he knew about the closings, but whether he either ordered them or was aware that they had been ordered by someone on his staff as a vindictive measure against the mayor of that town.

So what if he knew about the lane closings? Means absolutely nothing.

More Democrat attempts to kill his '16 candidacy.

Pretty lame.

Nope. Go back and listen to Christie on video say from the very beginning that he didn't know about them. He lied on live television. It's the lie that will do him in. He's toast.

I disagree that it's the end of him.

Read these posts. They right knows he lied but they don't have anyone else. This next election with be the same Parade of the Clowns as the last one. They'll throw their arms around each wannabe and sing their praises to the skies. Each one will fall and they'll move on to the next failure. And, finally, they'll swear they're madly in love with the candidate.

And, sadly, that candidate may well turn out to be Christie.

And, he'll lose.

But, the right WILL vote for him.

Betcha.

Baloney. Pure baloney.

The question is not whether he knew about the closings, but whether he either ordered them or was aware that they had been ordered by someone on his staff as a vindictive measure against the mayor of that town.

Pretty lame.
WRONG!!!

Christie had multiple Press Conferences where he told the American people that he had absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE of the bridge closings.

Now would be a good time for someone to post a link to any of those multiple press conferences where he said he had no knowledge of the bridge closing.

From the NYT link in the OP:

Mr. Christie has steadfastly denied that he knew before this month that anyone in his administration was responsible for the lane closings,

That is not the same as being unaware of the lane closings.

Baloney. Pure baloney.

Pretty lame.
WRONG!!!

Christie had multiple Press Conferences where he told the American people that he had absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE of the bridge closings.

If this is true...he's TOAST!

Forget '16, he'll have to resign in disgrace NOW!!!

Toast I sed....TOAST!!!

#LOLGOP
:lol:
lol

As usual, we are on the same page MarcATL. Right down to the toast.

Just think. Rand Paul is dancing around in little circles in his office right now.

Jeb Bush is giggling and high-fiving.

Ted Cruz is hitting his knees and thanking Jesus.

Look for a sale on popcorn cuz its gonna be another fun ride on the Clown Car.

But, Christie is basically an enormous ego with little short legs sticking out of one end. he won't resign. He will believe he can ride it out and it wouldn't surprise me if he can.

I'm remembering the Vitter/Coburn/Santorum money/sex scandal. Not one of them lost anything and Santorum actually ran for prez.

WRONG!!!

Toast I sed....TOAST!!!

#LOLGOP
lol

Just think. Rand Paul is dancing around in little circles in his office right now.

But, Christie is basically an enormous ego with little short legs sticking out of one end. he won't resign. He will believe he can ride it out and it wouldn't surprise me if he can.

I'm remembering the Vitter/Coburn/Santorum money/sex scandal. Not one of them lost anything and Santorum actually ran for prez.

"I'm remembering the Vitter/Coburn/Santorum money/sex scandal........................" and forgetting all about the dem money/sex scandals.

Full transcript: N.J. Gov. Chris Christie?s Jan. 9 news conference on George Washington Bridge scandal - The Washington Post

GOV. CHRISTIE: She had no prior approval. I mean, let's put aside the supposition. She had no prior approval from the chief of staff, who was her direct report. And she had no prior approval from the governor. She did not seek it. We weren't informed about it. And so if she acted in a manner which exceeded her authority, which seems, you know, to be a possibility, you know, that's what she did. But I had no knowledge of this and neither did the chief of staff.

Q: I think he said that you would have -- (off mic) -- your intention at this point to get to the bottom of why the lanes were ultimately closed?

GOV. CHRISTIE: Well, to the extent I can, Jenna. I mean, from what I know, at this point, Mr. Baroni and Mr. Wildstein's position is that the lines were closed to do a traffic study. And I have heard nothing from them that changes their position. I now see emails which indicate that there is a political overtone to what went on. I don't know what the situation is. I don't know whether -- like I said -- I think I answered this before -- I don't know whether this was some type of rogue political operation that morphed into a traffic study or a traffic study that morphed into an additional rogue political -- I don't know.

Neither one of these are Christie saying he did not know the lanes were closed. He is plainly saying he was not informed one of his staff ordered it, and he did not know it was for anything but a traffic study.

So now would be a good time for someone to provide evidence Christie said he did not know the lanes were closed.

Why did the Whore of Hoboken lie under oath about having a Diary/Journal?

She either lied about Christie's and her conversation or she lied under in a Federal Deposition.... Which is a SLAM DUNK 18 months in Prison.

There just ain't no two ways about it.

dimocraps lie. It's what they do.

And why is this douchebag releasing documents to the press before giving them to Law Enforcement?

You people are too stupid to live.

Gee, the word "whore" coming from a repub.....again. Didn't you go to the training that gives you pointers on how not to insult women? Or were you sick that day? :razz:

That whole "talk to wimmin" thing is just for show. That they really don't give a hoot is proven almost every time one of them opens their mouth.

Baloney. Pure baloney.

Pretty lame.
WRONG!!!

Now would be a good time for someone to post a link to any of those multiple press conferences where he said he had no knowledge of the bridge closing.

Full transcript: N.J. Gov. Chris Christie’s Jan. 9 news conference on George Washington Bridge scandal

Full transcript: N.J. Gov. Chris Christie?s Jan. 9 news conference on George Washington Bridge scandal - The Washington Post

Obama lies constantly, shouldnt Christie get a pass as well? actually I dont care, I did not like the fat bastard from day one.

GOV. CHRISTIE: She had no prior approval. I mean, let's put aside the supposition. She had no prior approval from the chief of staff, who was her direct report. And she had no prior approval from the governor. She did not seek it. We weren't informed about it. And so if she acted in a manner which exceeded her authority, which seems, you know, to be a possibility, you know, that's what she did. But I had no knowledge of this and neither did the chief of staff.

Q: I think he said that you would have -- (off mic) -- your intention at this point to get to the bottom of why the lanes were ultimately closed?

GOV. CHRISTIE: Well, to the extent I can, Jenna. I mean, from what I know, at this point, Mr. Baroni and Mr. Wildstein's position is that the lines were closed to do a traffic study. And I have heard nothing from them that changes their position. I now see emails which indicate that there is a political overtone to what went on. I don't know what the situation is. I don't know whether -- like I said -- I think I answered this before -- I don't know whether this was some type of rogue political operation that morphed into a traffic study or a traffic study that morphed into an additional rogue political -- I don't know.

Neither one of these are Christie saying he did not know the lanes were closed. He is plainly saying he was not informed one of his staff ordered it, and he did not know it was for anything but a traffic study.

Are these two quotes the actual "existing evidence" that are supposed to incriminate christie?

So now would be a good time for someone to provide evidence Christie said he did not know the lanes were closed.

Christie knew the lanes were closed. He claimed that it was for a "traffic study".

WRONG!!!

Toast I sed....TOAST!!!

#LOLGOP
lol

I expect that Rove is going nuts. If Christie is out of the 2016 race, then that opens the door for some of the far right loons. The Circus Begins!:clap2:

Forum List

Back