Busy Hurricane Season is predicted for 2024

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Colorado State University

LINK

==================

Watch the climate Cultists scream over them as they normally do despite this is being normal weather.

I've lost count how many times this prediction has been made only for nothing to happen.

This isn't the National Hurricane Center who were the ones overprediction storms in recent years, this time it is from CSU and the Barcelona Supercomputing Center showing a list of 22 groups making their predictions for this year.

Most recent tropical cyclone forecasts (April-December) from each of the forecasting centers. The three categories (low, normal and high) correspond to the tercile distribution based on 1991-2020 activity, except for ACE where the tercile distributions from 1951 to 2020 are used (NOAA standard).

Particularly Florida. I'm expecting DeSantis and his rubber stamp state congress to call off all voting and the state constitution because "we just don't need that sort of stuff anymore".
Florida just passed it’s “Don’t say Climate Change” repealing many environmental protections

Florida just passed it’s “Don’t say Climate Change” repealing many environmental protections
I know. I actually think that DeSantis is suffering some progressive condition or disease that is slowly eroding his basic mental capacities. When he was first elected, he was a very reasonable administrator. But since then his actions and choices have grown more and more irrational and self-destructive.

I know. I actually think that DeSantis is suffering some progressive condition or disease that is slowly eroding his basic mental capacities. When he was first elected, he was a very reasonable administrator. But since then his actions and choices have grown more and more irrational and self-destructive.
His latest was turning down Heat protections for workers in the summer

Got to protect those profits

Red States get the worst of global warming
Ironic isn’t it?
Gee, I wonder why. ;)

1716563325042.png

Last edited:
His latest was turning down Heat protections for workers in the summer

Got to protect those profits
He banned any governmental entity below the state from passing or enforcing any statutes concerning worker's heat safety - and did this in the middle of a record-breaking Florida heat wave.

And others.

Forum List

Back