Christie bashes DeSantis’s Jan. 6 remarks: ‘Did he have a TV?’

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie took aim at fellow 2024 GOP hopeful Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida, for dodging a question about the Jan. 6, 2021, attacks on the Capitol by saying that he was nowhere near the Capitol that day.

“He wasn’t anywhere near Washington. Did he have a TV? Was he alive that day? Did he see what was going on? I mean, that’s one of the most ridiculous answers I’ve heard in this race so far,” Christie, a former New Jersey governor, told CNN’s Kaitlin Collins late Wednesday.

Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie took aim at fellow 2024 GOP hopeful Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida, for dodging a question about the Jan. 6, 2021, attacks on the Capitol by saying that he was nowhere near the Capitol that day.

“He wasn’t anywhere near Washington. Did he have a TV? Was he alive that day? Did he see what was going on? I mean, that’s one of the most ridiculous answers I’ve heard in this race so far,” Christie, a former New Jersey governor, told CNN’s Kaitlin Collins late Wednesday.

Fatty has 0 chances.

Christie knows he has zero chance.
He's just exposing trump and desantis for being frauds and criminals.
He LOVES triggering you clowns.
I thank you for the comment but I'm not trggered at all, on the contrary, I find it amusing that anyone would even take Christie seriously. He wants a wad of cash from the horse bettors who love the longshots. As you suggest, he isn't serious, so who is he trying to help?

DeSantis is trying really hard to play the balancing act with Trump. He needs to distance himself from Trump while trying to win over the MAGA cult to his side.

His non-answer was rightfully called out by Christie.

Forum List

Back