Christie bashes DeSantis’s Jan. 6 remarks: ‘Did he have a TV?’

What we saw was video footage of an insurrection. And people were only dismissed if they were pushing for political BS
You saw a false flag. 74 million voters should not have been dismissed. They were owed a Congressional investigation.

Oh please, an "insurrection"? Do you idiots ever tire of trying to blow this all out of proportion? God Schumer ran to the cameras claiming it was the worst thing since the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Insurrection per definition. Zero doubt about. Why y’all keep denying that is pathetic

You saw a false flag. 74 million voters should not have been dismissed. They were owed a Congressional investigation.
Congress could do not right now if they wanted. Why aren’t they?? Cause they know is bullshit. How are you so gullible?!

Congress could do not right now if they wanted. Why aren’t they?? Cause they know is bullshit. How are you so gullible?!
No, they knew it could not be covered up that quick. They stole the election, leaders in both parties. Congress is complicit.

Watch some of the videos. You believe liars. I might be brainwashed but you are beyond stupid. The majority believe it was a set up.
You don’t speak for the majority. Don’t pretend to know the pulse of the nation when you’re so clueless. I’ve seen the videos, it doesn’t sound like you have

Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie took aim at fellow 2024 GOP hopeful Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida, for dodging a question about the Jan. 6, 2021, attacks on the Capitol by saying that he was nowhere near the Capitol that day.
So now Chris Christie is against the right to protest.

Win or Lose, Chris Christie Is Running the Best Campaign Against Trump​

First, Christie is the only contender who actually realizes the 2024 election is about one question and one question only: Trump or not Trump.

This is to say, the 2024 GOP primary is not about who has the best 10-point policy plan or who is the most anti-woke. It’s simply about whether or not Republicans want Trump again.

Christie is the only candidate whose strategy and message suggest he accepts this reality—and is acting accordingly.

What this means is that Christie can get on TV at any time he wants because Trump is always in the news.

You don’t speak for the majority. Don’t pretend to know the pulse of the nation when you’re so clueless. I’ve seen the videos, it doesn’t sound like you have
You think you do? You have no idea how people feel because you are told how they feel. The country is being destroyed and you are trying to tell me that is what the majority of Americans want. Your ass sucks Cottonwood.

Forum List

Back