Christie bashes DeSantis’s Jan. 6 remarks: ‘Did he have a TV?’

Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie took aim at fellow 2024 GOP hopeful Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida, for dodging a question about the Jan. 6, 2021, attacks on the Capitol by saying that he was nowhere near the Capitol that day.

“He wasn’t anywhere near Washington. Did he have a TV? Was he alive that day? Did he see what was going on? I mean, that’s one of the most ridiculous answers I’ve heard in this race so far,” Christie, a former New Jersey governor, told CNN’s Kaitlin Collins late Wednesday.

I wonder how much money Christie is getting from the democrats, and the Chinese communist party.....

Do you think Christie is doing this to become President? :heehee:

No....he is looking for a gig on one of the left wing cable shows, and collecting a check from the democrats while he does it....

Who cares! What do you think of his remarks? That’s what the thread is actually about. Did he make a valid point or not?

No....he is simply parroting democrat party talking points....he has now become a republican member of the democrat party......they likely told him if he attacks republicans the "Boss," will walk with him on the beach......just like obama did.......

No....he is simply parroting democrat party talking points....he has now become a republican member of the democrat party......they likely told him if he attacks republicans the "Boss," will walk with him on the beach......just like obama did.......
The question is where the statement is valid or not. If not why?

Mindlessly calling it dem talking points is meaningless

Who cares! What do you think of his remarks? That’s what the thread is actually about. Did he make a valid point or not?
I can't dignify a non comment. "does he have a T.V" is a typical, deflection political comment stated by a politician who doesn't want to be quoted. What did the Jan 6th Committee find?

The question is where the statement is valid or not. If not why?

Mindlessly calling it dem talking points is meaningless

No, they were not valid....there was a tiny number of goons on Jan. 6 and the rest were honest citizens allowed into the capitol...who are now being persecuted by the democrat party.......the blm and FBI agents fighting with the police should go to prison...the people taking selfies in the capitol having been allowed in by the police should be pardoned....

Forum List

Back