Todays press conference, Trump calls out woman clearly giving a Communist infomercial, "that was more of a statement than a question"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Trump listens to a young lady out of Beijing list all these great things China is doing for America in regards to shipping masks and other PPE to USA. Trump gives her one of those looks and says "that sounds like more of a statement then a question" It was clearly an infomercial for the warm, great and honourable communist government of China.

Was a great moment when he asked her which paper she worked for, she says a paper out of Beijing. Trump then asks her if it's owned by the government, she says no it's privately owned (lol, yeah riiiight. Private media in a communist country).

Trump then tells her, "we just signed a big trade deal with China. They had better keep their word and buy from our farmers. Ask me later and I will tell you (in regards to her question about the U.S working with China)." Clearly he suspects she's a patsy for the communists, and of course, she almost certainly is.

Trump then softens somewhat but tells her "we expect them to keep their word".

It's moments like these that I pray Trump gets another 4 years. These Communists are scrambling to keep the propaganda in their favour, especially with PM Johnson in the ICU. There should be hell to pay for their deception, no matter the outcome.

He should have called her a dirty commie slag and had his secret service throw her down a well.

I know you're being your usual extreme self, but I will take some of the bait and correct you.

No. CIA should keep an eye on her, get an idea who sent her there and try and recruit her if possible.

Double agents in China, especially state patsies in media, are vital. They should conduct such operations often and more openly if need be to send a message. "We are going to be aggressive with you and we can offer these citizens much more in terms of cash, freedom and happiness, so keep sending them. You won't know which ones arrive back in Beijing working for a new team".

Last edited:
Trump listens to a young lady out of Beijing list all these great things China is doing for America in regards to shipping masks and other PPE to USA. Trump gives her one of those looks and says "that sounds like more of a statement then a question" It was clearly an infomercial for the warm, great and honourable communist government of China.

Was a great moment when he asked her which paper she worked for, she says a paper out of Beijing. Trump then asks her if it's owned by the government, she says no it's privately owned (lol, yeah riiiight. Private media in a communist country).

Trump then tells her, "we just signed a big trade deal with China. They had better keep their word and buy from our farmers. Ask me later and I will tell you (in regards to her question about the U.S working with China)." Clearly he suspects she's a patsy for the communists, and of course, she almost certainly is.

Trump then softens somewhat but tells her "we expect them to keep their word".

It's moments like these that I pray Trump gets another 4 years. These Communists are scrambling to keep the propaganda in their favour, especially with PM Johnson in the ICU. There should be hell to pay for their deception, no matter the outcome.

I remember on 60 minutes, Lesley Stahl was interviewing a CEO of a medical company. In the middle of the interview, Stahl asked a question, and the CEO tried to answer, and then Stahl herself answered her own question "So you just make up random numbers?"

And the CEO paused and said "I never said that"

Stahl responded "no I said that".

I remember just sitting there thinking, you worthless pile of crap "journalist". This was years before Trump and "fake news".

Why the heck am I listening to you, interview your own dumbass self? Why have the CEO on there to answer questions, if you are going to answer your own questions yourself, and call that an interview?

These garbage fake news reporters are all trash. We don't need them interviewing themselves. I don't give a crap what the reporter has to say. No one cares what your journalist opinion is, and your opinion is not news.

Ask your question, and then shut your mouth, and let the other person answer!

Today It took 49 minutes til Dr Brix got the mic from trump. She talked about the terrible suffering happening in our country right this second, etc. not trump, just poor me, your all against me and more of the the old propaganda. He can’t keep his thoughts straight, scary ranting from a lost cause.
For your people who don’t like tough questions from the news.
You do know trump puts this on, invites them, all to fight,
get his ratings and pre empt the national news programs so we don’t see the programs we all should watch.

Today It took 49 minutes til Dr Brix got the mic from trump. She talked about the terrible suffering happening in our country right this second, etc. not trump, just poor me, your all against me and more of the the old propaganda. He can’t keep his thoughts straight, scary ranting from a lost cause.

I don't mean to be facetious, but are you trying to maintain your social credit score?

What are your thoughts about the infomercial ad presented by the objective journalist who works for the privately owned newspaper, which happens to be located in the communist center of China?

He should have called her a dirty commie slag and had his secret service throw her down a well.

That was the funniest thing I've read this week. :laughing0301:
Better yet...he should have an aid posted up behind him with pictures of the Yunan Dog Meat festival...just start flashing them every time a Chicom starts talking.

I know you're being your usual extreme self, but I will take some of the bait and correct you.

No. CIA should keep an eye on her, get an idea who sent her there and try and recruit her if possible.

Double agents in China, especially state patsies in media, are vital. They should conduct such operations often and more openly if need be to send a message. "We are going to be aggressive with you and we can offer these citizens much more in terms of cash, freedom and happiness, so keep sending them. You won't know which ones arrive back in Beijing working for a new team".
Why do we let any of those little red mfers in the country anyway? As you indicated they are a threat to security. Look at what is happening in the universities.

I just order 100 face masks on Amazon, today. However, it will take 3 weeks for them to arrive. Why? Because they are made in China.

For your people who don’t like tough questions from the news.
You do know trump puts this on, invites them, all to fight,
get his ratings and pre empt the national news programs so we don’t see the programs we all should watch.
You tell ‘em, Hop Sing!

Forum List

Back