Black Female Detroit Politician: Hydroxychloroquine and Trump Saved My Life

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Whitsett said she was familiar with “the wonders” of hydroxychloroquine from an earlier bout with Lyme disease, but does not believe she would have thought to ask for it, or her doctor would have prescribed it, had Trump not been touting it as a possible treatment for COVID-19 […] “It has a lot to do with the president … bringing it up,” Whitsett said. “He is the only person who has the power to make it a priority.”

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

How do you know it wasn't the banana seat ate that made her better?

I hope trump send these neegros a check the day of the election lol hahah

“Whitsett said she was familiar with “the wonders” of hydroxychloroquine from an earlier bout with Lyme disease, but does not believe she would have thought to ask for it, or her doctor would have prescribed it, had Trump not been touting it as a possible treatment for COVID-19 […] “It has a lot to do with the president … bringing it up,” Whitsett said. “He is the only person who has the power to make it a priority.”

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

Well if Karen Whitsett has praised The Donald according to Leftists she obviously is a White Supremacist.

So here is Karen Whitsett and THIS is what a White Supremacist looks like :rolleyes-41:

1586214580131.png

THANK YOU TRUMP! Saving Americans lives

"Insert giant raspberry here"..Yes, Trump saves lives...yikes. Trolls working overtime. There any extra pay for that?
Sorry snowflake. The drugs have shown PROMISE in treating those infected with the virus. It's not a miracle cure..or a preventative measure.
And it won't save DJT's presidency...no matter how much you want it to. :)

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

Well if Karen Whitsett has praised The Donald according to Leftists she obviously is a White Supremacist.

So here is Karen Whitsett and THIS is what a White Supremacist looks like :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 320015
I’m sure a lot of Democrats think she should have died rather than let orange man help her.

Media_NPC.jpg

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

NPC-CNN-All-Black-Votes-Are-Belong-To-Us.jpg

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

View attachment 320015

Sorry, nowhere do I see the word "Trump" in this article. These drugs have shown promise in treating those infected and doctors are free to prescribe them if they feel it's necessary.
Much right wing ado about nothing.

I’m sure a lot of Democrats think she should have died rather than let orange man help her.

I'm guessing NOT a single (D) thought that.

BUT THE NARRATIVE!

View attachment 320015

Sorry, nowhere do I see the word "Trump" in this article. These drugs have shown promise in treating those infected and doctors are free to prescribe them if they feel it's necessary.
Much right wing ado about nothing.
Then you’re a retard.

New Topics

Forum List

Back