Tired of all the winning yet?

The clock is ticking for those enormous deficits to matter again. It's what happens when a Dem is in the WH.
$5 trillion this fiscal year alone. Funny how silent the right is now about this when they bitched and moaned hourly as Obama drove up the debt $9 trillion in 8 years.

Where were you when barry doubled it?
He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.
Dumbfuck ... double requires at least a 100% increase. It increased 88%, i.e., less than double.

Now you know. Will you learn? Prolly not.
Dumbfuck is your go to. What a pathetic fool you are.

He racked up a bigger deficit than all other presidents combined.
Indeed

The clock is ticking for those enormous deficits to matter again. It's what happens when a Dem is in the WH.
$5 trillion this fiscal year alone. Funny how silent the right is now about this when they bitched and moaned hourly as Obama drove up the debt $9 trillion in 8 years.

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.
Dumbfuck ... double requires at least a 100% increase. It increased 88%, i.e., less than double.

coffeepaper.gif

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.

That's a lie too.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.

That's a lie too.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
That’s not a lie as he means prior not other.

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.

That's a lie too.

Still a lie. On top of which, the fucking retard is actually talking about the debt but idiotically referred to it as the deficit.

Watch this .... post two numbers ... the increase to the debt under Obama ... and the increase to the debt of all previous presidents combined. You won't since you know it will reveal you're the fucking retard I said you are, but if you were to do that, you'd see I'm right and you two imbeciles are full of shit.

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.

That's a lie too.

Still a lie. On top of which, the fucking retard is actually talking about the debt but idiotically referred to it as the deficit.

Watch this .... post two numbers ... the increase to the debt under Obama ... and the increase to the debt of all previous presidents combined. You won't since you know it will reveal you're the fucking retard I said you are, but if you were to do that, you'd see I'm right and you two imbeciles are full of shit.

Well excuse me for misspeaking.
The debt doubled during the barry years

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.

That's a lie too.

LOL

Nope, the debt still didn't double under Obama. It did increase 88% but 88% is not double -- which is why you're also lying when you moronically claim Obama added more debt than all other presidents before him combined.

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.

That's a lie too.

LOL

Nope, the debt still didn't double under Obama. It did increase 88% but 88% is not double -- which is why you're also lying when you moronically claim Obama added more debt than all other presidents before him combined.

This your hero, Fawn?

1594694601384.jpeg

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.

That's a lie too.

LOL he put on more debt than all prior presidents combined. You want to debate finance and Econ vs me again? Last time you crawled to me on your knees and apologized.

"Stop winning" about sums up the democrat party platform. If they can manage to keep Americans from going to work or to school they might get a doddering old fool elected.

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.

That's a lie too.

LOL

This your hero, Fawn?

View attachment 363112
Nope, don't know much about him.

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.

That's a lie too.

LOL he put on more debt than all prior presidents combined. You want to debate finance and Econ vs me again? Last time you crawled to me on your knees and apologized.
LOLOL

Your fantasies are noted and laughed at. As far as Obama and debt, I'll post the numbers you're clearly too skeered to post...

You claim to be in banking but I find it difficult to believe anyone in banking could be sooo incredibly stupid as to believe $9.3t is more than $10.6t,

:abgg2q.jpg:

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.

That's a lie too.

LOL

This your hero, Fawn?

View attachment 363112
Right...learn. He is a modern day face of your party. He, AOC, Ilhan Omar and Liz Warren. Winners....all of them.

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.

That's a lie too.

LOLOL

Your fantasies are noted and laughed at. As far as Obama and debt, I'll post the numbers you're clearly too skeered to post...

You claim to be in banking but I find it difficult to believe anyone in banking could be sooo incredibly stupid as to believe $9.3t is more than $10.6t,

LOL Obama was the spender in Chief. As far as how much debt it’s because they use different starting points. Either way he was quite the spender but unlike Trump got nothing for it.

Under Obama's tenure, average annual food stamp enrollment has risen by more than 15 million (compared to 2008). The home ownership rate is the lowest it has been since 1995, the earliest year provided in the U.S. Census Bureau's most recent report. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports more than 590,000 Americans say they are not in the labor force because they are discouraged, a figure that's 26 percent higher than even the worst annual average under George W. Bush. Additionally, the employment-population ratio has been continuously below the 60-percent threshold under Obama; the last time it was this low was 1985.

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.

That's a lie too.

LOL

This your hero, Fawn?

View attachment 363112
Right...learn. He is a modern day face of your party. He, AOC, Ilhan Omar and Liz Warren. Winners....all of them.
LOLOL

He's the mayor of New York city. He has less impact on my life than anyone serving in Congress.

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.

That's a lie too.

LOLOL

LOL Obama was the spender in Chief. As far as how much debt it’s because they use different starting points. Either way he was quite the spender but unlike Trump got nothing for it.

Under Obama's tenure, average annual food stamp enrollment has risen by more than 15 million (compared to 2008). The home ownership rate is the lowest it has been since 1995, the earliest year provided in the U.S. Census Bureau's most recent report. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports more than 590,000 Americans say they are not in the labor force because they are discouraged, a figure that's 26 percent higher than even the worst annual average under George W. Bush. Additionally, the employment-population ratio has been continuously below the 60-percent threshold under Obama; the last time it was this low was 1985.

Dumbfuck, Obama added $9.3 trillion in 8 years. Impeached Trump has so far added $6.5 trillion in 3½ years. On pace to add $7.5 trillion by January 20th, 2021.

You really must suck as a banker.

G'head, tell me again how $9.3 trillion is greater than $10.6 trillion.

rotfl-gif.288736

We have to end the lock down. If we end the lock down, the economy will recover, revenue will increase, and we need to end the subsidies, and that will reduce government spending.

It doesn't matter who is in the white house. Democrat or Republican.... what I just said above is the solution.

tired of winning yet ? nope ..... is the left tired of whining yet ?

He didn't double it.

Uh yeah he did.

That's a lie too.

LOL

This your hero, Fawn?

View attachment 363112
LOLOL

He's the mayor of New York city. He has less impact on my life than anyone serving in Congress.
He did run for President

Forum List

Back