Tired of all the winning yet?

Where were all the deficit hawks during the first two years of this administration. The GOP had both the WH and Congress.

Rhetorical question.....

The clock is ticking for those enormous deficits to matter again. It's what happens when a Dem is in the WH.
$5 trillion this fiscal year alone. Funny how silent the right is now about this when they bitched and moaned hourly as Obama drove up the debt $9 trillion in 8 years.

Where were you when barry doubled it?

Hmmm. I remember something called a recession being around when Obama first took office. I also remember the deficit numbers coming down the last three years that Obama was in office.
I remember prior to the pandemic, Trump was on track to inflate the deficit to almost 1.2 trillion. Pretty sure Republicans and conservatives have no leg to stand on here.

I also remember the deficit numbers coming down the last three years that Obama was in office.

you either have a bad memory, or are a lying sack. Given your track record here, I’ll go with the latter.

2016 bigger than 2015.

2017 bigger than 2016.

OK. So I'll concede that you being the broken clock you are is right twice a day. Kinda surprising for all the BS you spout out. So it was the middle years that the deficit came down after Obama was forced to deal with the mess that Bush left.

The clock is ticking for those enormous deficits to matter again. It's what happens when a Dem is in the WH.
Where is the Democrat budget demanding spending cuts?

Where is the REPUBLICAN budget demanding spending cuts?

$5 trillion this fiscal year alone. Funny how silent the right is now about this when they bitched and moaned hourly as Obama drove up the debt $9 trillion in 8 years.

Hmmm. I remember something called a recession being around when Obama first took office. I also remember the deficit numbers coming down the last three years that Obama was in office.
I remember prior to the pandemic, Trump was on track to inflate the deficit to almost 1.2 trillion. Pretty sure Republicans and conservatives have no leg to stand on here.

I also remember the deficit numbers coming down the last three years that Obama was in office.

you either have a bad memory, or are a lying sack. Given your track record here, I’ll go with the latter.

2016 bigger than 2015.

2017 bigger than 2016.

OK. So I'll concede that you being the broken clock you are is right twice a day. Kinda surprising for all the BS you spout out. So it was the middle years that the deficit came down after Obama was forced to deal with the mess that Bush left.

After 8 years? :laughing0301:

Love the whining. It's the one things progressives do very well.

But we all know conservatives will go back to whining on their side of the aisle when a Democrat is in office. Suddenly deficits and debt will matter again. It's magic. :)

That will be the least of your problems.

Where is the Democrat budget demanding spending cuts?

Where is the REPUBLICAN budget demanding spending cuts?

Maybe if you'd stop trying to fuck Trump over for a minute he'd get to it.
As it is he's constantly dealing with you shitheads....as planned eh?

Only thing I'm tired of are you vermin leftist thugs burning looting and murdering.

He didn't double it.

Where were all the deficit hawks during the first two years of this administration. The GOP had both the WH and Congress.

Rhetorical question.....

It's the old double standard of "it's ok if I do it, but not you!" They criticized Obama for the budget, the increase in the Nat'l Debt, playing too much golf, and legislating thru Executive Order! I can't wait to see the nerve of these goofballs to come out critiquing any leadership after what Trump's put this country thru with his irresponsible, criminal behavior, and lack of governance! :(

Fuck the National Debt. Full speed ahead.

After all, 80% of the debt is merely transfers between government agencies. Write it off.

2016 bigger than 2015.

2017 bigger than 2016.

Yep, after Republicans got control of Congress.

Rump is no Conservvtiave and is spending like a drunken saior but your Boy Bambi spent his share. These people ALL work for the same peole and it ain't us.

Barack Obama
President Obama had the largest deficits. By the end of his final budget, FY 2017, his budget deficits totaled $6.781 trillion. That's a 58% increase.

Obama took office during the Great Recession. He immediately needed to spend billions to stop it. He convinced Congress to add $253 billion from the economic stimulus package to Bush’s FY 2009 budget. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act added another $534 billion over the rest of Obama’s terms.6

In 2010, the Obama tax cut added $858 billion in deficits in its first two years. Federal income decreased due to lower tax receipts from the 2008 financial crisis.

Both Presidents Bush and Obama suffered from higher mandatory spending than their predecessors did. Social Security and Medicare benefits were eating up more of the budget. Health care costs were rising as the American population aged.

In 2010, Obama signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.7 It sought to reduce health care spending. The Congressional Budget Office and the Joint Committee on Taxation estimated that the legislation would reduce federal deficits by $337 billion between 2017 and 2026.

If only those Dems didn't enact a big cut in taxes that boosted the deficit. Oh wait...
They enacted massive increases in spending, moron.

But we all know conservatives will go back to whining on their side of the aisle when a Democrat is in office. Suddenly deficits and debt will matter again. It's magic. :)

Well if you mean with having to continue to deal with the fallout from the current administration's incompetent response to the virus outbreak, you're right.

Actually, as long as the fed reserve can pay to keep our fiat currency in demand it doesn't matter-
Really. How does a strong dollar decrease the amount of money we've borrowed and will borrow to fund the King of Debt's tax cut?

Rump is no Conservvtiave and is spending like a drunken saior but your Boy Bambi spent his share. These people ALL work for the same peole and it ain't us.

Barack Obama
President Obama had the largest deficits. By the end of his final budget, FY 2017, his budget deficits totaled $6.781 trillion. That's a 58% increase.

Obama took office during the Great Recession. He immediately needed to spend billions to stop it. He convinced Congress to add $253 billion from the economic stimulus package to Bush’s FY 2009 budget. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act added another $534 billion over the rest of Obama’s terms.6

In 2010, the Obama tax cut added $858 billion in deficits in its first two years. Federal income decreased due to lower tax receipts from the 2008 financial crisis.

Both Presidents Bush and Obama suffered from higher mandatory spending than their predecessors did. Social Security and Medicare benefits were eating up more of the budget. Health care costs were rising as the American population aged.

In 2010, Obama signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.7 It sought to reduce health care spending. The Congressional Budget Office and the Joint Committee on Taxation estimated that the legislation would reduce federal deficits by $337 billion between 2017 and 2026.

This has already been covered. The deficit came down for three straight years 2013-2015). All the while having to deal with the mess that Bush Jr left behind.
But don't worry, I'm sure when a Democrat is back in you'll go back to caring about deficits and debt.

To be clear, some of the spending due to COVID is needed. At the same time, we wouldn't have had to spend so much if Trump had not completely bungled the initial response.

Notably, the annual deficit was going to exceed $1T even before COVID hit. So this..........https://www.newsweek.com/trump-deficit-debt-cbo-data-obama-1463802
............was always just a bald-faced lie designed to dupe the gullible rubes.

Well if you mean with having to continue to deal with the fallout from the current administration's incompetent response to the virus outbreak, you're right.
What should Trump have done that he didn’t in response?

Forum List

Back