Tingly leg Chrissy Matthews ousted at MSDNC for sexism?

Breaking – Chris Matthews resigns from MSNBC…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This shitstain has been sanctimoniously lecturing us for decades.... turns out he's a serial molester. Hope he goes down Weinstein Ave, takes a left at Bill Cosby Blvd., takes a right at Matt Lauer Dr. and ends up on Epstein Cemetery Road.

Is there a more self-righteous piece of shit that deserves a disgraceful exit like this? Me thinks not.

~~~~~~
This is the Achilles heel of a lot of talking heads...

Five Women Level Allegations Against MSNBC's Chris Matthews
Five Women Level Allegations Against MSNBC's Chris Matthewsallegations-msnbcs-chris-matthews
Five Women
Level Allegations Against MSNBC’s Chris Matthews. Chris Matthews, an MSNBC Host, is being accused of running an openly derisive and brazenly sexist news operation that has caused some staffers to describe themselves as victims of “battered wives syndrome.” This report is according to three of the show’s guest and two former producers.

he was way outa line & certainly creepy & good if he's gone; but unless you have proof that he is a serial molester, why would you say that?

Five Women Level Allegations Against MSNBC's Chris Matthews
HARDBALLS: Chris Matthews Nailed By Sexual Harassment Scandal – True Pundit
MSNBC’s Chris Matthews was reprimanded in 1999 after female producer reported lewd remarks he made about her

Huh? This has been a pattern for decades. I suppose Weinstein is innocent in your world too?

Google "chris matthews sexual harassment" and you get 2,290,000 hits.

Do try to keep up.

The story and its link to GQ are not showing him as some sort of serial molester. Really they are not showing much of anything.

We have become to sensitive to people saying stupid shit. I could care less. Got something that actually shows there is a real problem?

What a shame

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This shitstain has been sanctimoniously lecturing us for decades.... turns out he's a serial molester. Hope he goes down Weinstein Ave, takes a left at Bill Cosby Blvd., takes a right at Matt Lauer Dr. and ends up on Epstein Cemetery Road.

Is there a more self-righteous piece of shit that deserves a disgraceful exit like this? Me thinks not.

It's kind of a shame, his epic hypocrisy and full fledged TDS was an inspiration to many here on the USMB. I feel kinda sorry for them..

He probably pissed down his leg on the way out and thought it was a tingle when it really was a tinkle!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Chris Matthews is a fucking loudmouth asshole.

You left out other Dem favorites, Ed Buck and Kevin Spacey and Wooley Allen.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Forum List

Back