Media Misreports Sex Of 1st US Coronavirus Victim

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Saturday morning Faux Noise reported that an elderly woman died in Washington State of coronavirus.
This morning they reported that it was an elderly male who died instead.

Personally I think every news outlet is misreporting the facts on the virus in an attempt to cause a panic and eventually a economic collapse in time for the election.

So my suggestion is ignore their silly Chicken Little reports every 10 mins about "two new people testing positive" and go on with your lives. This is the same tactic they used to turn the country against the Iraq War. Misreporting the same US military death numerous times a day until they can get a new one to report.

Saturday morning Faux Noise reported that an elderly woman died in Washington State of coronavirus.

Personally I think every news outlet is misreporting the facts on the virus in an attempt to cause a panic and eventually a economic collapse in time for the election.

So my suggestion is ignore their silly Chicken Little reports every 10 mins about "two new people testing positive" and go on with your lives. This is the same tactic they used to turn the country against the Iraq War. Misreporting the same US military death numerous times a day until they can get a new one to report.

When the body count hit ten thousand here in America is when I will say " well that is a bad virus " and when it hit a million deaths I will say " shit I was wrong " but my bet is it will never get that bad and will be like the Australian Flu and no one will remember it by election day but they will remember the Market Crashing and blaming Trump for China failure...

Simple proof of my theory that far more liberals will get corona than conservatives!

Look, first victim: They cannot even tell if its a man or a woman!

Definite Progressive.

One down, only 35 million more to go.

Since he was from the Seattle (King County) area, it's definitely possible that he was a bit confused about his gender himself!!!

Since he was from the Seattle (King County) area, it's definitely possible that he was a bit confused about his gender himself!!!
There's also a possibility he committed suicide.

safe_image.php

I think every news outlet is misreporting the facts on the virus in an attempt to cause a panic and eventually a economic collapse in time for the election.
The media looks at only one thing--what sells. Their motivation on milking this for all it's worth is purely financial--bad news sells. It is what causes the public to tune in or pick up that newspaper.
Period.

I think every news outlet is misreporting the facts on the virus in an attempt to cause a panic and eventually a economic collapse in time for the election.
The media looks at only one thing--what sells. Their motivation on milking this for all it's worth is purely financial--bad news sells. It is what causes the public to tune in or pick up that newspaper.
Period.
Yeah....keep telling yourself that happy horseshit.

This is the situation......Democrats need horrible things to happen.
They don't want to get caught causing them to happen....but they're pretty good at setting up situations that often lead to horrible things happening.
Like bringing hundreds of people from China in the middle of a pandemic.
What a wonderful idea.
What better way to spread the disease than bringing infected people from hot-zones.
They also like setting criminals loose so they can be given an opportunity to commit crimes.
88138805_889513541496553_4709364694408757248_n.jpg

The more pain and suffering that results....the more they can blame on Trump.

It was originally reported as a woman so that Trump would comment on the woman who died. Then the media could report on the uninformed and clueless President who didn't know a man died.

It was originally reported as a woman so that Trump would comment on the woman who died. Then the media could report on the uninformed and clueless President who didn't know a man died.
As awful as that sounds, I believe it. Too much has been done to try to set up this president at every turn.

Like with the AIDS virus, anti-biotic resistant staph infections, and syphilis, all they need to do is expose a couple of faggots to it, and will be all over the U.S. within hours, and be a real pandemic, and like the deviants did with AIDS, they will block any efforts by government to try and stop the spread. Democrats everywhere will cheer the death tolls, and scream for more imaginary faggot rights.. Since they already used the AIDS epidemic to manipulate the morons into supporting faggot marriages, this time they can use this virus to push marrying their favorite puppies or something.

Last edited:

Trump told the media that it was a woman.
Now you're criticising them for reporting exactly what the president said?

They reported it was a woman. Trump was simply repeating media reports.

Period.

She's exactly right. What is your objection with that statement? I've lost track of how many times I've seen news agencies misreport because they were rushing to be the first ones to break the story and get all the viewers.

And who told Trump? You think he was standing there at the man's bedside when he died? Don't be such an imbecile.

Period.

She's exactly right. What is your objection with that statement? I've lost track of how many times I've seen news agencies misreport because they were rushing to be the first ones to break the story and get all the viewers.
I think you just made my point.

Period.

Well that’s what she was saying, so again, what was your objection to her comment?

Period.

Well that’s what she was saying, so again, what was your objection to her comment?
She's condoning something that not only is reckless....but is causing great harm.
She seems to think it's acceptable for the media to create a panic that causes the loss of billions of dollars in the markets and possibly in productivity just so they can influence the next election.

Is that a valid objection...or are you just as apathetic about a corrupt media as she is?

And who told Trump? You think he was standing there at the man's bedside when he died? Don't be such an imbecile.
Doesn't he have access to information that the rest of us don't from his own departments?
Isn't he getting reports from the CDC etc?
Why would he rely on the lying fake media...is he an idiot?

It's official. The right wingers have gone around the bend.

Forum List

Back