Tingly leg Chrissy Matthews ousted at MSDNC for sexism?

Regardless of his comments towards women it's probably time for him to retire anyway. I think he's been a net benefit to political discourse in the sense that it seemed whoever he was interviewing just assumed he was a blowhard. For example asking Trump if women should go to jail for having an abortion right after Trump laid claim to be 'pro-life' when everyone and there dog knows at best Trump could care less and at worst has paid for several of them. Trump wasn't ready for the question and gave a horrible, idiotic answer exposing the fact that he didn't put much thought into his family planning position.

I liked the guy, I disagreed and often times found myself yelling at my tv but I appreciate what he brought and the show he had. I don't think he had any agendas since his opinions were all over the map, criticizing anyone and everyone, Clinton (both of them) Bush, Trump and yes even Obama.

Some will miss you, Chris, don't be weird with the ladies in the old folks home.

It wasn't just over the sexual harassment thing, he also criticized Bernie Sanders and African-American lawmaker. Supposedly something about Sander's rally looking like a Nazi rally or something.
Right-o.....So it's clear that the "sexual harassment" stuff was held in reserve, until Matthews said something that got sideways with the "woke" set.

These people are fucking terrifying, and none of us should be laughing.
When the recent front-runner for the Presidential nomination used his Vice President's office to take a lot of money away from a poor country, and he uses his campaign to escape justice and gets away with it, good people weep for what this nation has allowed in politicians who never have to say they're sorry for activities other criminals spend a lifetime in prison for doing. Most billion-dollar thieves stay in prison for the duration of their cheating lives. This political year is not a good one with people who commited no crime go to jail, and the worst one parades his fake smile in front of audiences who don't think twice about his multiple usurpations of his political office in the past..
OK....But what does any of that have to do with Matthews and cancel culture?

Chris Matthews announces his retirement from MSNBC
"I’m retiring. This is the last 'Hardball' on MSNBC, and obviously this isn't for lack of interest in politics," the 74-year-old said in scripted remarks to the audience. "As you can tell, I've loved every minute of my 20 years as host of 'Hardball.' Every morning, I read the papers and I'm gung-ho to get to work. Not many people have had this privilege."

Age, controversy and a lack of support from MSNBC have caused Chris Matthews to give up his long time show, Hardball. A grateful world sighs in relief at this sudden and unexpected announcement.

Breaking – Chris Matthews resigns from MSNBC…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This shitstain has been sanctimoniously lecturing us for decades.... turns out he's a serial molester. Hope he goes down Weinstein Ave, takes a left at Bill Cosby Blvd., takes a right at Matt Lauer Dr. and ends up on Epstein Cemetery Road.

Is there a more self-righteous piece of shit that deserves a disgraceful exit like this? Me thinks not.

~~~~~~
This is the Achilles heel of a lot of talking heads...

Five Women Level Allegations Against MSNBC's Chris Matthews
Five Women Level Allegations Against MSNBC's Chris Matthewsallegations-msnbcs-chris-matthews
Five Women
Level Allegations Against MSNBC’s Chris Matthews. Chris Matthews, an MSNBC Host, is being accused of running an openly derisive and brazenly sexist news operation that has caused some staffers to describe themselves as victims of “battered wives syndrome.” This report is according to three of the show’s guest and two former producers.
From the article you posted: “He (Matthews) would eye down a woman who walked on set or comment on their features or what they were wearing,” one former producer said, explaining that it looked like Matthews was undressing the women with his eyes.

Looking at women and commenting on their features or clothes is now a crime?

Seems like an excuse. Matthews is really being fired because he dared to criticize the crusty old Communist.

Exactly. This is all because he came out hard against Bernie. Nothing else.

Chris Matthews announces his retirement from MSNBC
"I’m retiring. This is the last 'Hardball' on MSNBC, and obviously this isn't for lack of interest in politics," the 74-year-old said in scripted remarks to the audience. "As you can tell, I've loved every minute of my 20 years as host of 'Hardball.' Every morning, I read the papers and I'm gung-ho to get to work. Not many people have had this privilege."

Age, controversy and a lack of support from MSNBC have caused Chris Matthews to give up his long time show, Hardball. A grateful world sighs in relief at this sudden and unexpected announcement.

retired my ass,,,he was cancelled for being a sexist prick,,,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This shitstain has been sanctimoniously lecturing us for decades.... turns out he's a serial molester. Hope he goes down Weinstein Ave, takes a left at Bill Cosby Blvd., takes a right at Matt Lauer Dr. and ends up on Epstein Cemetery Road.

Is there a more self-righteous piece of shit that deserves a disgraceful exit like this? Me thinks not.
Who did he molest?
His network fired one of his victims in 1999, but supposedly cut her a big severance check.

On his last show, he told audiences he was "retiring." Chris Matthews Abruptly Exits MSNBC Amid Controversy

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Another hypocritical leftwinger exposed.

I despise fake news

I despise all those who talk for fake news and represent fake news

Every time a fake news head if gone is a good day in my opinion!

MORE MORE MORE......fire them all.....drain the news swamp too.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Another hypocritical leftwinger exposed.

thesre are several like those here.

I despise fake news

But not like this....Find your principles....I know that they're there.

what's your problem....my principles are here allright...

find yours.

Chrissy was always considered to be the stupidest of all the marxist hacks by his fellow marxist hacks.... and that would include Mourning Schmo and his Ho.... and the nightly covey of gender-confused fuckups...

The leg-tingler for me is when an insufferable shitstain like this with a sanctimonious, condescending delivery is brought down to the level of a Walmart shoplifter. Hopefully he spends his life savings defending his misogynist transgressions and he ends up under a bridge eating out of dumpsters.

Gosh Chrissy, you just weren't that superior.... shame on you for lecturing us.... lowlife mother fucker.

I despise fake news

find yours.
Cancel culture is cancer....I can't cheer on cancer.

I despise fake news

find yours.
Cancel culture is cancer....I can't cheer on cancer.

whose talking about cancer....my god...what's wrong with you

All of these liberal arts grads are on the short list...they have made a mockery of cable news....they decided they knew what was best for the United States and all of us be damned....they hated Trump and bet that they could make enough of us hate him too....they bet wrong and their corporate bosses will wise up after Novembers election and they will one by one be sent walking.....

Forum List

Back