Time to stop lying about Black Lives Matter

Pay real close attention to the words below.

"We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people."

blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/
I clicked on the link. It's a lot of verbiage to take in at one time. Will you summarize?
There is a lot but I chose to post the statement in the OP because this is important for people to know.
Agreed, and I understand. You are brave.

"We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people."

Evidently they're not working vigorously enough for the freedom and justice for all those black men, women, and children who are being murdered every day in every city of this country.

Black men, women, and children who aren't being murdered by white people, I might add.

Do you even know their names?

sincere-gaston.jpg

CCESQSPEU5AOBAAFEKIWDZBZQA.jpeg

SincereGaston.jpg

8yr3.jpg

1eb0767a-0ea9-4a34-bbb0-bc97c8d69533_1140x641.jpg

6290489_070120-wls-eric-violence-10p-vid.jpg

3-year-old-killed.jpg

6265512_062420-wls-will-3yo-killed-430p-vid.jpg
You should not use children as pawns in order to continue your racism. How many millions of children have died in this racist system because whites like you opposed funding for things that would have kept them alive? Of all races? You can't answer that one? How many children will die if those like you get your way and Obama care ends? You can't answer that one either. So you don't give a damn about children dying, those dead babies are just pictures you use trying to derail this conversation.

Except those that are murdered by other black people.. Game over folks..

black-lives-dont-matter.png
We'll be ignoring posts from racists citing bullshit from the Washington times.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person. More whites were killed than blacks. More whites killed each other than blacks who killed each other. It is time some whites started looking at themselves. Work on the violence in the white community. Maybe start acting like white lives matter.

How about some real facts for a change? Blacks only account for 13.4% of the US population. yet their murder rate is only a thousand or so less than whites?

Only a complete idiot couldn't comprehend that the black murder rate is disproportionately higher than whites. And likewise, only an idiot would go on babbling about "racist white people" and "white supremacists", while black people are murdering each other on the streets.

Are you that idiot?

Some of us have already posted directly from the blm sight already
I've posted snips from the same page lol

The real question is .....when is im2 going to stop lying to herself?
The real question is, when are you going to stop being Ugly and Hateful? It's really that easy, if you can see it. When? You don't have to worry about IM2. Worry about you. IM2 has already meet you there more than half way.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person. More whites were killed than blacks. More whites killed each other than blacks who killed each other. It is time some whites started looking at themselves. Work on the violence in the white community. Maybe start acting like white lives matter.

How about some real facts for a change? Blacks only account for 13.4% of the US population. yet their murder rate is only a thousand or so less than whites?

Only a complete idiot wouldn't see that the black murder rate is disproportionately higher than whites. And likewise, only an idiot would go on babbling about "racist white people" and "white supremacists", while black people are murdering each other on the streets.

Are you that idiot?
Lol! The song that never ends. Blacks who murdered equal .000001 percent of the US population. Just over 8,000 people were murdered in 2018. Whites alone committed over 12,000 rapes. Blacks- 5,000. Real facts. You guys only use rates to make excuses for your criminal behavior. Historically whites have been the most violent population group.

Well, white folks, upper and middle class Americans, have the luxury of a lot of stuff. I saw it when I was in University.

I say fuck the stats, get on with Building the Black Community in America.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I won't believe that until BLM protest Dallas Police killing Tony Timpa
It doesn't matter what you won't believe.
You are very mistaken. You can't act racist while pointing finger claiming others are racist.
That makes no sense. Why would anyone act racist? If the commenter is racist, then point it out.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Only a complete idiot wouldn't see that the black murder rate is disproportionately higher than whites. And likewise, only an idiot would go on babbling about "racist white people" and "white supremacists", while black people are murdering each other on the streets.

Are you that idiot?
Lol! The song that never ends. Blacks who murdered equal .000001 percent of the US population. Just over 8,000 people were murdered in 2018. Whites alone committed over 12,000 rapes. Blacks- 5,000. Real facts. You guys only use rates to make excuses for your criminal behavior. Historically whites have been the most violent population group.

Evidently you are that idiot. Blacks account for 12.1% of the US population, while whites make up 69.1%.

Race and ethnicity in the United States Census - Wikipedia

You stated that in 2018, 3,315 whites were murdered and 2,925 black were murdered. In order for the white murder rate to be proportionally equal to the black murder rate, white people would have had to murder 5.71 times as many to be proportionally equal to the black murder rate. In other words, 18,931 murders.

Did you sleep through your math class or something?

Oh i see, when the truth is presented , then you must deny that truth, because it doesnt fit your Marxist agenda. Yep, maybe one day you are going to be a stat of liberal victimhood...

And you know full well that you would be on the front lines screaming about how racist those white people who dared create an organization called White Lives Matter and who marched in protest against the killings. Now, BLM unfortunately for them have chosen an overly broad name for themselves. They should have chosen one that is more accurate, like Black Lives Killed by White Cops Matter.

Thats a lie.
Wrong. Read the link.

Of course they're going to say good things about themselves. But the real question is, what is their idea of "freedom and justice" for all people? What you're not getting is that they are a Marxist front group, pushing a number of subversive agendas, and it's not really about helping Black people. Also, you have to look into who is funding them. Rich white powerful establishment types who - despite their words - don't really care about Black people, or ANY of us for that matter. They are using Blacks as pawns.

Even many people of color can see this. Please watch this video. The pertinent part starts at around 3:30, so if you don't want to watch the whole thing just skip ahead to that.

IManIdiot2 wont watch the video because it will prove his ranting and raving is just one big lie...

Evidently they're not working vigorously enough for the freedom and justice for all those black men, women, and children who are being murdered every day in every city of this country.

Black men, women, and children who aren't being murdered by white people, I might add.

Do you even know their names?

sincere-gaston.jpg

CCESQSPEU5AOBAAFEKIWDZBZQA.jpeg

SincereGaston.jpg

8yr3.jpg

1eb0767a-0ea9-4a34-bbb0-bc97c8d69533_1140x641.jpg

6290489_070120-wls-eric-violence-10p-vid.jpg

3-year-old-killed.jpg

6265512_062420-wls-will-3yo-killed-430p-vid.jpg
You should not use children as pawns in order to continue your racism. How many millions of children have died in this racist system because whites like you opposed funding for things that would have kept them alive? Of all races? You can't answer that one? How many children will die if those like you get your way and Obama care ends? You can't answer that one either. So you don't give a damn about children dying, those dead babies are just pictures you use trying to derail this conversation.
Those babies are dead because an idiot with a gun killed them to further a political agenda. Their lives matter.

I won't believe that until BLM protest Dallas Police killing Tony Timpa
It doesn't matter what you won't believe.
You are very mistaken. You can't act racist while pointing finger claiming others are racist.
No, I'm not mistaken. What I am is tired of a certain segment of the white community that whines about black racism when blacks advocate on matters that affect us. You talk about Timpa, well if I act like the whites here, I discount this murder because Timpa was coked up at the time of his death. I then go on to justify the murder because Timpa was a drug addict. Then I go looking to see if he ever got busted and claim he was a criminal so the police had a right to kill him.

Timpa was murdered 4 years ago. Why didn't whites in Dallas protest his murder? I believe BLM members in Dallas did hold a protest in July of 2016. Why is it that some whites try making everything about them?

Forum List

Back