Time to stop lying about Black Lives Matter

Pay real close attention to the words below.

"We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people."

blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

Evidently they're not working vigorously enough for the freedom and justice for all those black men, women, and children who are being murdered every day in every city of this country.

Black men, women, and children who aren't being murdered by white people, I might add.

Do you even know their names?

sincere-gaston.jpg

CCESQSPEU5AOBAAFEKIWDZBZQA.jpeg

SincereGaston.jpg

8yr3.jpg

1eb0767a-0ea9-4a34-bbb0-bc97c8d69533_1140x641.jpg

6290489_070120-wls-eric-violence-10p-vid.jpg

3-year-old-killed.jpg

6265512_062420-wls-will-3yo-killed-430p-vid.jpg
You should not use children as pawns in order to continue your racism. How many millions of children have died in this racist system because whites like you opposed funding for things that would have kept them alive? Of all races? You can't answer that one? How many children will die if those like you get your way and Obama care ends? You can't answer that one either. So you don't give a damn about children dying, those dead babies are just pictures you use trying to derail this conversation.
Those babies are dead because an idiot with a gun killed them to further a political agenda. Their lives matter.

You don't give a damn about those children. So don't use them as pawns to justify your racist opposition to BLM.

"We work vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension, all people."

Evidently they're not working vigorously enough for the freedom and justice for all those black men, women, and children who are being murdered every day in every city of this country.

Black men, women, and children who aren't being murdered by white people, I might add.

sincere-gaston.jpg

SincereGaston.jpg

8yr3.jpg

3-year-old-killed.jpg

You should not use children as pawns in order to continue your racism. How many millions of children have died in this racist system because whites like you opposed funding for things that would have kept them alive? Of all races? You can't answer that one? How many children will die if those like you get your way and Obama care ends? You can't answer that one either. So you don't give a damn about children dying, those dead babies are just pictures you use trying to derail this conversation.
Those babies are dead because an idiot with a gun killed them to further a political agenda. Their lives matter.

You don't give a damn about those children. So don't use them as pawns to justify your racist opposition to BLM.

Uh boy ..

Thats kinda sad an pathetic Becky

A few eggs comrades

blm.png

ionlykillcommies.png

sincere-gaston.jpg

SincereGaston.jpg

8yr3.jpg

3-year-old-killed.jpg

So why is it that only conservatives both black and white, are outraged by this? And why is it that we never hear a peep about it from the left, whether black or white?

Do you think that simply ignoring the slaughter is going to make it stop? "Out of sight, out of mind", right?

Although I can't say that the fault of the black-on-black carnage falls completely on black people, white liberals should accept their part of the blame. They can't seem to acknowledge the fact that black people are less civilized and more violent than white people. To admit that would run counter to everything they've been taught, and everything they believe. Ohhh the horrors.

Therefore, those white liberals running those cities simply ignore the problem. God forbid they even mention it, that would be utterly "racist" of them to try to tell black people what they should or should not do. So black folks keep killing each other, and killing each other, and killing each other, while their white Democrat overlords look on in mute silence.

Last edited:

sincere-gaston.jpg

SincereGaston.jpg

8yr3.jpg

3-year-old-killed.jpg

Obviously, their lives don't mean anything to you at all. You're not even upset that they're dead at the hands of BLM. The agenda matters more than their lives to. Are they just collateral damage to you?

“Time to stop lying about Black Lives Matter”

It’s is time to stop lying.

BLM doesn’t advocate for violence or rioting; it is neither anti-white nor anti-police.

Of course, most on the racist right will continue to lie and attempt to vilify BLM.

Read their website. They are Marxist LGBT whack jobs. They don't even pretend to care about Black people. You are being played for a chump.
Correct. BLM are chump suckers being used by top level Democrats. One read of their website and you can easily see that no black person (or middle class white person) wrote those words.

Furthermore, donations$$ being sent to BLM from very idiotic corporate heads, are being diverted to the Democratic party.

I won't believe that until BLM protest Dallas Police killing Tony Timpa
It doesn't matter what you won't believe.
You are very mistaken. You can't act racist while pointing finger claiming others are racist.
No, I'm not mistaken. What I am is tired of a certain segment of the white community that whines about black racism when blacks advocate on matters that affect us. You talk about Timpa, well if I act like the whites here, I discount this murder because Timpa was coked up at the time of his death. I then go on to justify the murder because Timpa was a drug addict. Then I go looking to see if he ever got busted and claim he was a criminal so the police had a right to kill him.

Timpa was murdered 4 years ago. Why didn't whites in Dallas protest his murder? I believe BLM members in Dallas did hold a protest in July of 2016. Why is it that some whites try making everything about them?

That had nothing to do with Timpa or Whites being mistreated!!! It was about a Black Man.
:link: "I believe BLM members in Dallas did hold a protest in July of 2016." :link:

Last edited:

They do no such thing. They are a fascist organization with principles steeped in traditional Marxism.
Stop lying about black lives matter.

Explain to me what traditional marxism is. Because fascism is what has been practiced against people of color in America.

You are very mistaken. You can't act racist while pointing finger claiming others are racist.
No, I'm not mistaken. What I am is tired of a certain segment of the white community that whines about black racism when blacks advocate on matters that affect us. You talk about Timpa, well if I act like the whites here, I discount this murder because Timpa was coked up at the time of his death. I then go on to justify the murder because Timpa was a drug addict. Then I go looking to see if he ever got busted and claim he was a criminal so the police had a right to kill him.

Timpa was murdered 4 years ago. Why didn't whites in Dallas protest his murder? I believe BLM members in Dallas did hold a protest in July of 2016. Why is it that some whites try making everything about them?
:link: "I believe BLM members in Dallas did hold a protest in July of 2016." :link:
Look it up. They did it in July. It was the day they got blamed for the actions of an non associated lone wolf who killed several police officers.

sincere-gaston.jpg

SincereGaston.jpg

8yr3.jpg

3-year-old-killed.jpg

Obviously, their lives don't mean anything to you at all. You're not even upset that they're dead at the hands of BLM. The agenda matters more than their lives to. Are they just collateral damage to you?
BLM did not kill those babies. Now when whites decide to fix the damage racism has caused, to include putting toxic waste emitting businesses in or near black communities that kill children, you come talk to me about what I am upset about you sorry, lying ass son of a bitch.

They do no such thing. They are a fascist organization with principles steeped in traditional Marxism.

Explain to me what traditional marxism is. Because fascism is what has been practiced against people of color in America.

Fascism achieves the same goal as full blown communism. Fascism allows for personal ownership of businesses, it just uses thug tactics to get those businesses to do the bidding of the government. Fascism is about abusing government authority, like the mafia running the government. Selective law enforcement. For example, allowing “approved” protests to happen, while shutting down others. Allowing one certain group to break the law without consequences, such as BLM burning businesses, looting, and killing people, while cracking down on law abiding citizens trying to defend their own lives and property from the mobs.

In the 1920’s through 1960’s the Dems used these tactics with their domestic terrorist branch, the KKK. Today they use BLM.

Same fascist tactics, different pieces used to achieve it.

sincere-gaston.jpg

SincereGaston.jpg

8yr3.jpg

3-year-old-killed.jpg

So why is it that only conservatives both black and white, are outraged by this? And why is it that we never hear a peep about it from the left, whether black or white?

Do you think that simply ignoring the slaughter is going to make it stop? "Out of sight, out of mind", right?

Although I can't say that the fault of the black-on-black carnage falls completely on black people, white liberals should accept their part of the blame. They can't seem to acknowledge the fact that black people are less civilized and more violent than white people. To admit that would run counter to everything they've been taught, and everything they believe. Ohhh the horrors.

Therefore, those white liberals running those cities simply ignore the problem. God forbid they even mention it, that would be utterly "racist" of them to try to tell black people what they should or should not do. So black folks keep killing each other, and killing each other, and killing each other, while their white Democrat overlords look on in mute silence.
Because they aren't. Conservatives are using these bibies as pawns You bitches want to end Obama care which would kill millions of babies. Whites are killing themselves just as much and yet we have to hear this ignorance.

Seems that if what republicans had to offer would successfully make a difference they'd be in charge of those cities. Democrats aren't running for these offices unopposed.

Fascism achieves the same goal as full blown communism. Fascism allows for personal ownership of businesses, it just uses thug tactics to get those businesses to do the bidding of the government. Fascism is about abusing government authority, like the mafia running the government. Selective law enforcement. For example, allowing “approved” protests to happen, while shutting down others. Allowing one certain group to break the law without consequences, such as BLM burning businesses, looting, and killing people, while cracking down on law abiding citizens trying to defend their own lives and property from the mobs.

In the 1920’s through 1960’s the Dems used these tactics with their domestic terrorist branch, the KKK. Today they use BLM.

Same fascist tactics, different pieces used to achieve it.
Democrats and republicans were complicit. Democrats aren't using BLM. They are protesting in democratic and republican cities. I don't need to be whitesplained anything. Whites in America have acted as fascists pertaining to people of color. You want to shut down the protests and maintain white supremacy. BLM is not looting and burning anything.

Look it up. They did it in July. It was the day they got blamed for the actions of an non associated lone wolf who killed several police officers.

That had nothing to do with Timpa or Whites being killed by police!

BLM only cares about Blacks!

I see things objectively unlike you BLM racist.

Eric Garner, Tony Timpa, John Crawford III & George Floyd were needlessly killed by police.

However Michael Brown, Sandra Bland, Rayshard Brooks were to dangerous or did it to themselves.

~30% of Blacks are good people. ~70% of Whites are good people. You should be more concerned with improving your fellow blacks than trying to tear down whites. We are all not to blame for all those problem blacks. Most of us try to help blacks, but you all refuse to help yourself choosing the easy route of Blame the White Man.

Last edited:
Eric Garner, Tony Timpa, John Crawford III & George Floyd were needlessly killed by police. However Michael Brown, Sandra Bland, Rayshard Brooks were to dangerous or did it to themselves.
Eric Garner was uncooperative and knew he had medical conditions that might lead to heart attack. You left out Trayvon Martin who was trying to steal the gun as plotted by his gangster father.

Forum List

Back