Time to pressure the unvaccinated

So, you're going to mandate MY personal life????

Ok then.......

YOU owe me $1,200.00 a month in rent for the rest of my life.
YOU owe me $400.00 a month in utilities and food for the rest of my life.
YOU owe me $2,000.00 a month for my medical bills I will have every month now for the rest of my life.
YOU owe me $1,400.00 a month in credit card payments for the next 30 years.
YOU owe me $300.00 a month for the next 5 years for my vehicle.
YOU owe me $1,500.00 a month for clothes, toiletries, and other incidentals.
YOU also owe me $400.00 a month in insurance payments for the rest of my life!

I only accept bank cashiers checks from reputable national banks.

PAY UP, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

My Body My Choice.jpg

Freedoms come with responsibilities.

FREEDUMB doesn't.
I don’t care what you want Karen. You have ZERO input on what I do. I’ll do what I want when I want and you’ll do nothing about it. Except give your Dim master his salute.

1628130078743.jpeg

I have a much better idea! It's past time the sheep are free to roam. Time to lock them up and to hell with the protesting vaccinated bleaters. Our lives are at stake, along with our rights as Americans and our presonal freedom will no longer have to suffer. It's way past time.
yea lets react out of pure fear .....what about the sheep in your pasture?....

It's past time to institute vaccine passports and to hell with protesting unvaccinated. Lives are at stake and "personal freedom" will just have to suffer. It's past time!
Fuck you, fascist pig.

The hypocrisy of some people is just disgusting.

They want the government to mandate what a woman can and can't do with her own body even though the constitution clearly says we have privacy with our bodies.

But these same people scream that they don't want the government to mandate what to do with their body.

The government isn't doing that.

Private business is.

They are also the people who insisted on passing the "right to work" laws. Giving employers the right to fire anyone for almost any reason. Saying that if people don't like where they work they can quit and work elsewhere.

Now they want to be able to tell private business what the private business can and can't do with their own business.

The hypocrisy is disgusting.

It's past time to institute vaccine passports and to hell with protesting unvaccinated. Lives are at stake and "personal freedom" will just have to suffer. It's past time!
Comedy gold the dumbass from langley uses CNN a mouthpiece fir the government as a source. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The hypocrisy of some people is just disgusting.

They want the government to mandate what a woman can and can't do with her own body even though the constitution clearly says we have privacy with our bodies.

But these same people scream that they don't want the government to mandate what to do with their body.

The government isn't doing that.

Private business is.

They are also the people who insisted on passing the "right to work" laws. Giving employers the right to fire anyone for almost any reason. Saying that if people don't like where they work they can quit and work elsewhere.

Now they want to be able to tell private business what the private business can and can't do with their own business.

The hypocrisy is disgusting.
Private businesses exist to make money. No employees; no sales=no money. You think government has a right to tell private businesses how to operate? Demand they turn away good employees and customers? Ever hear of prohibition? Worked just great then, didn't it?

Poor baby. It's not our fault the vaccines are leaky and non-sterilizing.

Did you mean "retard"?

If you're going to question someone else's intelligence, you would have more credibility if you spelled it correctly.

And still more losing

Cruise lines like Royal Caribbean and Disney may have gone through the trouble of simulated voyages that open the door for unvaccinated guests to sail, but a new policy in the U.S. Virgin Islands will thwart some from sailing. The policy requires all cruise passengers ages 12 and over to be fully vaccinated or the territory will not allow the ship to enter into its ports.

You’re in a no win situation sunshine.

And still more losing

Cruise lines like Royal Caribbean and Disney may have gone through the trouble of simulated voyages that open the door for unvaccinated guests to sail, but a new policy in the U.S. Virgin Islands will thwart some from sailing. The policy requires all cruise passengers ages 12 and over to be fully vaccinated or the territory will not allow the ship to enter into its ports.

You’re in a no win situation sunshine.

I don't need to go on a cruise ... I've got my own yacht...

yandy85036.jpg

Forum List

Back