Time to pressure the unvaccinated

They want the government to mandate what a woman can and can't do with her own body even though the constitution clearly says we have privacy with our bodies.

Where, in the Constitution, does it say that?

In any event, when you talk about “what a woman can and can't do with her own body”, what you are really talking about is murdering an innocent child in cold blood. That's the simple, hard truth about what you advocate, and by doing so, you totally forfeit any credibility in purporting to care about any human life. If it was really about the woman's body, then she'd be the one to die from an abortion, and not her innocent child.

And still more losing

Cruise lines like Royal Caribbean and Disney may have gone through the trouble of simulated voyages that open the door for unvaccinated guests to sail, but a new policy in the U.S. Virgin Islands will thwart some from sailing. The policy requires all cruise passengers ages 12 and over to be fully vaccinated or the territory will not allow the ship to enter into its ports.

You’re in a no win situation sunshine.

They got a vaccine for all the poop diseases that go round on cruise ships? Yes or no

Where, in the Constitution, does it say that?

In any event, when you talk about “what a woman can and can't do with her own body”, what you are really talking about is murdering an innocent child in cold blood. That's the simple, hard truth about what you advocate, and by doing so, you totally forfeit any credibility in purporting to care about any human life. If it was really about the woman's body, then she'd be the one to die from an abortion, and not her innocent child.

Amen.

They really want to tell ME what to do with MY woman's body. They want to FORCE me to do something with it. There is no choice. And they want us to kill our innocent babies, too.

These people are demonic, and I just said it.

It's past time to institute vaccine passports and to hell with protesting unvaccinated. Lives are at stake and "personal freedom" will just have to suffer. It's past time!
Pressuring them won't change their minds.

We're seeing an uptick in vaccinations now that we're seeing crammed ICUs again, so that will be helpful. The rest? They're on their own. Hopefully medical science will be able to stay ahead of the variants that are on the way because of these people.

We need to deal with reality. More people will vaccinate, I think we can be confident of that, but the rest may just be underbrush in the controlled burn. Sadly.

We're seeing an uptick in vaccinations now that we're seeing crammed ICUs again, so that will be helpful. The rest? They're on their own. Hopefully medical science will be able to stay ahead of the variants that are on the way because of these people.

We need to deal with reality. More people will vaccinate, I think we can be confident of that, but the rest may just be underbrush in the controlled burn. Sadly.

Report us, Mac. Do it.

You're just waiting to snitch, aren't you? Isn't that End Game?

So when unvaccinated minorities are refused service because they don't have a vaccine ID, will it be considered racist Segregation?

Seriously, control freaks like the paid shill OP from CNN really don't think this shit through.

It's past time to institute vaccine passports and to hell with protesting unvaccinated. Lives are at stake and "personal freedom" will just have to suffer. It's past time!

Well, you're never going to get that. It might be time to just tell people if they don't get vaccinated, they might just die. Maybe this is nature's way of getting rid of dead wood.

Pressure never influences anyone. You do know that right?

You can't influence people just by talking and reasoning to them and not badgering them or forcing them to do something. Anytime you feel you need to pressure or force you won't do anything but turn them further against you.

You're part of the reason why a lot of people won't get vaccinated. "Fuck you if you aren't on my side" is a really terrible point of view to have.

Screw you, the vaccine isn't working. Keep drinking the kool-aid.

Absolutely not. It was my decision to get vaccinated. But I can't force someone else to put something in their body they are not comfortable with. With that said, I have no issue with businesses allowing only vaccinated in their establishments.

The NYC mayor's gestapo tactics are proving to be somewhat racist. More than half of NYC's black and hispanic population that refuses to drink the cool-aid is now prevented from entering restaurants unless they have the right papers.

It's time to pass a public carry law: it would mandate that all adults carry a firearm when in public, too protect the citizenry as a whole from criminals.

This is madness.

With safe and effective vaccines available this suffering and death could have been easily avoided – it’s a pandemic of willful ignorance and stupidity.
Covid isn't going away. Deal with it. You can thank the scientists for saddling us with this bullshit.

And they want us to kill our innocent babies, too.
NOBODY "wants" you to do anything of the kind StupidSue

It should be your CHOICE as to whether you carry a pregnancy to term and spend at least 18 years of your life dedicated to that.

No man will ever have to make that choice or that sacrifice.

But alas...wrong thread for this bullsht

Outlaw cigarettes, alcohol, all drugs including pot, mandate exercise and make it illegal to be obese then maybe we can talk. All of these choices are far more unhealthy than not being vaccinated and have a far greater detrimental effect on the world and society than COVID.

Forum List

Back