Time to pressure the unvaccinated

FB_IMG_1628123660445.jpg

It's past time to institute vaccine passports and to hell with protesting unvaccinated. Lives are at stake and "personal freedom" will just have to suffer. It's past time!

Let your inner fascist fly free.........why bother with passports....round them up, and .........you know......do what you really want to do.....

France has already started doing just that. You don't get vaccinated, it's you that gets to be inconvenienced, not everybody else. So you get to sit your ass at home with no job, and not be allowed into any public venue.

We’re not France!

He wants us to be France. That describes 100% of the leftist base.

France is the country that let Hitler walk in and take over, without a fight.

1628124315623.png

It's past time to institute vaccine passports and to hell with protesting unvaccinated. Lives are at stake and "personal freedom" will just have to suffer. It's past time!

Where have I heard, "my body my choice"?

If you get shot in the head by a patriotic American, will you be classified as a Covid death.....

nstitutional and unalienable rights are not contingent on personal healthcare decisions demanded by others.

You have no Constitutional right to endanger the public Einstein. And your rights end where my nose begins.

And it's a moot point anyway, because mandates are already starting in this country, and no court decision, or ignorant decision from an ignorant red state governor is going to revers that trend. You and the rest of shit for brains unvaccinated America is getting find yourselves on the wrong side on another issue.

Imagine that.

If you get shot in the head by a patriotic American, will you be classified as a Covid death.....

I was just wondering the same thing about you.

All remember this tough monkey. They didn't stop selling guns when they sold you one.

You have no Constitutional right to endanger the public Einstein. And your rights end where my nose begins.

And it's a moot point anyway, because mandates are already starting in this country, and no court decision, or ignorant decision from an ignorant red state governor is going to revers that trend. You and the rest of shit for brains unvaccinated America is getting find yourselves on the wrong side on another issue.

Imagine that.

You bet....."No Shot, No Freedom," should be the campaign slogan for the democrat party going into 2022....and 2024......then they can move on to putting yellow stars on the unvaccinated and set up camps for them to keep them quarantined from the rest of America.....

They have been waiting for this moment since they lost the Civil War....

All remember this tough monkey. They didn't stop selling guns when they sold you one.
As if you have the guts to come out of the basement and do anything.

As a fascist, you want to confiscate guns...

Mark it down, traitor, your days spreading treasonous lies and being a co conspirator to mass murder will end up with a stiff dose of American justice for you....

well arent you just a good little fascist prick,,,

France is the country that let Hitler walk in and take over, without a fight.

View attachment 521656

France is the country that helped Washington win the Revolution shit for brains. If it wasn't for Rochambeau's army and the French blockade of the Chesepeake Bay, you would still be flying a British flag over your house numb nuts.

God Damn right wingers are fucking stupid.

Were all of you fuckwits born that fucking stupid, or did it take extra effort to be that fucking stupid?

Oh look. You're already losing.

You'll figure it out sooner or later.

Oh thats right, you're a ritard. t'll be much later in your case.

People are free to choose what to do with their own body. If someone doesn't want to be vaccinated the government shouldn't force them. In fact, the constitution gives everyone privacy with their body so the government constitutionally can't force anyone to get the vaccine against their will.

Just because they have the right to make that bad choice doesn't give them a right to be exempt to the consequences of those bad choices.

If people don't want to be vaccinated they shouldn't be allowed to spread the virus to other people. Especially to people who for health reasons or are too young who can't get vaccinated.

Private business has the right to require proof of vaccine, masks and social distancing. The court in Texas has already ruled that employers can require people to get vaccines.

Business has the right to protect their employees and their business.

If a person doesn't want to get vaccinated they are perfectly free to get employment elsewhere. You're also perfectly free to go to businesses that don't give a damn about public health and the health of their employees.

Imagine that.
And what exactly do you think gives you the right to decide what endangers the public? Or to force someone else to be injected with an unproven substance just because it makes you feel safer?

Forum List

Back