Three Supreme Court Justices in one term, could it be.....

Exactly. The claim that we can vote to determine if abortion will be allowed in our state is a lie.
Are you from Alabama............then PISS OFF.

This is Alabama. If people want to revise the law or overturn the Amendment. Do it. If you are from another states. PISS OFF.

Are you from Alabama............then PISS OFF.

This is Alabama. If people want to revise the law or overturn the Amendment. Do it. If you are from another states. PISS OFF.
At least admit what has been done. The right wing claim "it's not so bad" is bullshit.

At least admit what has been done. The right wing claim "it's not so bad" is bullshit.
Last I heard. All roads leaving Alabama or coming in are open. Half the country abortion is legal.

We will deal with the laws in our state. And I've already stated I could live with 15 weeks across the country if your side had any intention of compromise. That would end the late term BS in other states.

But you don't want compromise and this is the result.

Last I heard. All roads leaving Alabama or coming in are open. Half the country abortion is legal.

We will deal with the laws in our state. And I've already stated I could live with 15 weeks across the country if your side had any intention of compromise. That would end the late term BS in other states.

Ending R v W is not late term abortions, dumb ass. Admit what it is.

Ending R v W is not late term abortions, dumb ass. Admit what it is.
I never said that. Roe v Wade allowed viability into state laws. Alabama law was at 22 weeks during Roe V Wade. Which will now be almost a total ban on abortion once the courts have expunged the rulings that are now null and void in the state.

Your side could compromise NATIONALLY but refuse to do so. Push a law 15 weeks NATIONWIDE and after that only if the mother's life is in danger.

If your side really cared and wanted compromise this could be done. But you want CHAOS AND DIVDISION for votes. And don't give a rats ass about abortion other than that.

Ending R v W is the only result the right ever wanted.

Ending R v W is the only result the right ever wanted.
No. We want a return to State's rights and end the power of the Federal gov't on most things.

This is a step in that direction. Not nearly large enough and will cost votes in November. So be it.

Had your side been willing to compromise for a long time this wouldn't be necessary now.

No. We want a return to State's rights and end the power of the Federal gov't on most things.

This is a step in that direction. Not nearly large enough and will cost votes in November. So be it.

Had your side been willing to compromise for a long time this wouldn't be necessary now.
It wasn't necessary now. The unethical right saw a chance and took it. The damage done to women, or the entie country, for that matter, didn't matter

It wasn't necessary now. The unethical right saw a chance and took it. The damage done to women, or the entie country, for that matter, didn't matter
We disagree. We consider the continued abortions of unborn lives to be IMPORTANT.

The new BLM

BABY LIVES MATTER.

Funny how nobody seemed concerned when FDR appointed a KKK member to the Court. Justice Black paid him back with the opinion that justified the notorious E.O. 9066 that authorized the incarceration of American citizens based on their ethnicity.

President Trump kept his promise to nominate Conservatives to the SCOTUS. This is the result. Dems may have cheated the incompetent Biden into office, but Trump's Presidency will last generations now.

Dems didn't cheat anyone into office but the Supreme Court has been bought and paid for with very dark money. This corrupt court won't be allowed to stand.

You seem to think this is some kind of victory for anyone but the person who put up the money.

Dems didn't cheat anyone into office but the Supreme Court has been bought and paid for with very dark money. This corrupt court won't be allowed to stand.

You seem to think this is some kind of victory for anyone but the person who put up the money.
SCOTUS denier?

Treasonous fuck.

Forum List

Back