the-hypocrisy-of-the-pro-life-movement/ ..... of course

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
For decades, the anti-choice movement has attempted to brand itself as “pro-life,” but it’s not hard to see through their charade.

As “pro-life” Republicans remain focused on criminalizing abortion, it’s not lost on Americans that this isthe exact same Republican party that is hellbent on harming women and families with their regressive policies.

It’s pretty hard to call yourself “pro-life” when you’re actively working to:
  • Imprison or execute women who access safe abortion care.
  • Tear babies away from their parents and lock them in cages, with no plan to reunite them.
  • Silence doctors and strip reproductive healthcare away from millions of low-income people.
  • Stand by while the maternal mortality rates skyrocket and women—especially Black women—die in childbirth.
  • Deny affordable healthcare coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.
  • Cut programs that feed hungry kids.
  • Block access to HIV testing and treatment across the globe.
  • Incite far-right violence with lies about abortion.
At NARAL Pro-Choice America, we’re committed to calling out this “pro-life” hypocrisy.

Whether it’s running ads with our progressive allies to show the public just how dishonest the anti-choice movement is about its goals, confronting their lies online , or partnering with our coalition and members of Congress to expose their phony values, we’re not letting them get away with it.

Want to get involved? Share this graphic on your social media profiles and spread the word: The anti-choice movement is NOT “pro-life”—they’re pro-lie.

For decades, the anti-choice movement has attempted to brand itself as “pro-life,” but it’s not hard to see through their charade.

As “pro-life” Republicans remain focused on criminalizing abortion, it’s not lost on Americans that this isthe exact same Republican party that is hellbent on harming women and families with their regressive policies.

• Tear babies away from their parents and lock them in cages, with no plan to reunite them.
  • Silence doctors and strip reproductive healthcare away from millions of low-income people.
  • Stand by while the maternal mortality rates skyrocket and women—especially Black women—die in childbirth.
At NARAL Pro-Choice America, we’re committed to calling out this “pro-life” hypocrisy.

Whether it’s running ads with our progressive allies to show the public just how dishonest the anti-choice movement is about its goals, confronting their lies online , or partnering with our coalition and members of Congress to expose their phony values, we’re not letting them get away with it.

Want to get involved? Share this graphic on your social media profiles and spread the word: The anti-choice movement is NOT “pro-life”—they’re pro-lie.

You certainly do have a very rich fantasy life there, kid.

What are the baby murderers screeching about now? Let me guess, if we insist they don't commit infanticide they want us to take care of their kids?
It's amazing the depths people who are pro-infanticide will go to justify killing innocent children.

jim-choice.jpg

That's a big pile of hysterical hyperbole.

Take a shot of whiskey and slap your face till you can control yourself.

I'm a woman. I'm pro-life

My mom was pro-life.

My sister was pro-life.

6 of my 7 aunts were/are pro-life.

Most of my current lady friends are pro-life.

There are a lot of women out there that don't appreciate being automatically lumped in with and assumed to be pro-choice just because...

Scott Peterson went to jail for killing his unborn son...yeah, his wife also, but she doesnt count because she didnt want to abort the Fetus.
It was Obama's policies that tore babies from their parents and locked them in cages, why wouldnt President Trump follow Obama's lead, unless you are telling me Obama did bad?
Why is it that the poor can just walk into any emergency room and get services while the rest of us who have a job get to pick up the bill? Want healthcare, get a fucking job.
Are you saying the doctors treat black women differently than white women? Why arent those doctors in jail? Oh yeah, no bail policies.
If you want affordable healthcare stop allowing illegal aliens to come across the border and use up our healthcare resources. As a matter of fact start shooting illegals trying to cross the border, that would lower healthcare costs.
If you dont want HIV or other diseases stop fucking another man's ass, which is full of fecal diseases.
The only people committing violent crimes are you fucking left wing retards. Summer of love, billions of dollars burned to the ground, black people murdered, the KKK couldnt do as great a job as you progressives have done.
Please come down here to Florida, start some shit, any acts of violence is treated as terrorism, and the Governor has put into law that any terrorist can be shot on sight. Again, bring your sorry ass down here and start something...

The majority of the pro-life movement are women.
Yes and that movement is a minority generally speaking what is your point? Can't have a minority controlling anything after all these thinkers are are like a big government pushers...... I'll never never think that is smart.

So this is what it looks/sounds like when the tide has turned

Lots of incoherent anger out there on the left and not much common sense. Next thing you know they will try to boycot the 4th of July and open fire on a Independence Day parade. Oh, they already did?

Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.
Women do vote....my wife is farther right than I am.

Yes and that movement is a minority generally speaking what is your point? Can't have a minority controlling anything after all these thinkers are are like a big government pushers...... I'll never never think that is smart.
Blacks are a minority as are homosexuals.

Why are you a racist homophobe?

That's a big pile of hysterical hyperbole.

Take a shot of whiskey and slap your face till you can control yourself.

I'm a woman. I'm pro-life

My mom was pro-life.

My sister was pro-life.

6 of my 7 aunts were/are pro-life.

Most of my current lady friends are pro-life.

There are a lot of women out there that don't appreciate being automatically lumped in with and assumed to be pro-choice just because...

You are not "pro-life", you're "anti-abortion". It is possible to be pro-life and pro-choice, because choosing to have your baby is a pro-life choice. If you were really "pro-life", you'd want women to be making the right choices for their family, and their circumstances and you would not be seeking to impose your beliefs on them.

Essentially they're anti-Abortion, but they don't want "anti-" in their name, so they chose "pro-" to make it sound like they're positive people.

You are not "pro-life", you're "anti-abortion". It is possible to be pro-life and pro-choice, because choosing to have your baby is a pro-life choice. If you were really "pro-life", you'd want women to be making the right choices for their family, and their circumstances and you would not be seeking to impose your beliefs on them.
and just when you thought one of the vermin here couldn't be more dishonest if they tried, too.

The actual majority supports restrictions on abortion on demand at about 10-16 weeks, with exceptions only for the LIFE of the mother after that (not health).

And pro-lifers currently seem more apt to compromise than abortion rights people, who want abortion legal up until birth as long as you get a doctor to say the woman may get a headache if it doesn't happen.

Yeah yeah yeah- get some new material.

Forum List

Back