Three Dutch commandos in urban warfare training shot outside Indianapolis hotel, one has died.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
One of the three soldiers injured during a shooting in the American town of Indianapolis at the weekend has died, the defense ministry has confirmed. The men, members of the Dutch special forces (KTC) were on an urban warfare training exercise in Indiana, involving fighting in built up areas. The accident happened in the men’s free time, the ministry said. They were shot in front of the hotel where they were staying, possibly following some sort of street brawl they became involved in, a local tv station reported. This has not been officially confirmed. The other two men are in hospital and conscious. Local police are investigating what led up to the shooting. No arrests have been made so far.

Read more at DutchNews.nl

Apparently, Indianapolis is too dangerous a place to hold special forces urban warfare training.

I wonder how many other countries have travel advisories for the US.

If the Netherlands is sending armed commandos into American cities, they shouldn't be surprised if they get shot at.

I'd advise anyone, not just commandos, to be cautious in the killing fields of Urban America.

Foreign citizens- or anyone really- should avoid American Liberal cities, where you have to dodge bullets while avoiding the people poop on the sidewalks.

If the Netherlands is sending armed commandos into American cities, they shouldn't be surprised if they get shot at.

I'd advise anyone, not just commandos, to be cautious in the killing fields of Urban America.

Foreign citizens- or anyone really- should avoid American Liberal cities, where you have to dodge bullets while avoiding the people poop on the sidewalks.
That's why I'm always confused when the impotent Right talks about how they have all the guns. Half those honky tonks are too pussy set foot here.

That's why I'm always confused when the impotent Right talks about how they have all the guns. Half those honky tonks are too pussy set foot here.

Its known as obeying the lib city's laws, CG.

Most of your major liberal cities have banned Law-Abiders from keeping and bearing arms.

Cities like New York and Chicago don't give full faith and credit to the citizens of sane jurisdictions who have the appropriate permits.

Its known as obeying the lib city's laws, CG.

Most of your major liberal cities have banned Law-Abiders from keeping and bearing arms.

Cities like New York and Chicago don't give full faith and credit to the citizens of sane jurisdictions who have the appropriate permits.
Restrictions on gun ownership and sales does not equate to banning law-abiders from keeping and bearing arms you Snowflake, but as I said, if dipshit Republicans want to believe that people in blue cities don't have guns they can fuck around and find out. 😆

But the areas they live in are some of the safest in the world when removing cities from the ledger.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Indianapolis is Republican.

Indianapolis is Republican.
A Democratic Mayor, a city that vote strong Biden in the 2020 election and a city council that is made up of 19 Democrats, 1 Independent and 4 Republicans is Republican city?

Please tell me why you consider it Republican city, because with the voting record and the elected officials, I think you are wrong.

So a group of military ops come To the US and get into an altercation with American civilians and one gets shot. How surprising, you’d think the military men would have had better discipline.

Americans should avoid American big city shitholes run by Democrats. Very dangerous places.

Liberals have destroyed the great American cities.

Restrictions on gun ownership and sales does not equate to banning law-abiders from keeping and bearing arms you Snowflake, but as I said, if dipshit Republicans want to believe that people in blue cities don't have guns they can fuck around and find out. 😆

In NYC it takes 3-6 months and over $500 just to apply for a license to keep a revolver in your house or apartment.

Forum List

Back