The cult of the Covid mask has changed some church's

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
While driving yesterday I passed this church that had a big sign up that read ' MASK Mandatory" I thought it was the church's responsibility to bring sinners in for salvation. Is that church now rejecting sinners if they don't have a mask? After all God is the healer and the church should stop bowing to the cult of the mask.

The tragedy of this pandemic has been the lack of common sense respect for everyone's and every businesses' desire to keep people safe.

You claim you saw one church supposedly say something and you are claiming that shows what exactly?

Once again so I am clear.

The tragedy of this pandemic has been the lack of common sense respect for everyone's and every businesses' desire to keep people safe.

Mask don't work period.

The real tragedy is how easily so many people have been frightened and manipulated by the exaggerated fear of a common cold/flu outbreak exploited by evil men to control and oppress them.

Masks are important part of satanic cultism, representing transition from what you are to what you will become. No one who wears a mask should be trusted. Oh you can interact with them and work with them and such but tell them nothing, for they will rat you out when the time comes. Their mind belongs to a cult.

Covid hoax ruined recovery groups. AA membership currently about 60% of 2019 numbers. People fell in love with lazy ass Zoom and stay at home sipping soda (or worse) while pretending they are “at a meeting” when they are actually just on their laptop, by themself, at home. Recovery does not work like that and isn’t

Reread it then take it to someone with common sense that can comprehend what was written.

Seems you can't even explain what you wrote. You saw one church supposedly post something but you lumped an entire group in with this one church.

Explain to me how that works.

Seems you can't even explain what you wrote. You saw one church supposedly post something but you lumped an entire group in with this one church.

Explain to me how that works.
I shouldn't have to unless you're a imbecile.im talking about one church you idiot.

I shouldn't have to unless you're a imbecile.im talking about one church you idiot.

The cult of the Covid mask has changed some church's​

Do you understand what the S after church indicates?

So let's go with one church. How is this an indication of anything? Did you ask why they posted the sign? Maybe they have a large percentage of older people attending and the church decided to look after their possible needs.

Our church had a vote concerning the removal of masks. We discussed the concerns of the older members. I'm not concerned but to me it wasn't about me. If there was still enough that were concerned, so be it.

As it turned out, there wasn't.

The cult of the Covid mask has changed some church's

Do you understand what the S after church indicates?

So let's go with one church. How is this an indication of anything? Did you ask why they posted the sign? Maybe they have a large percentage of older people attending and the church decided to look after their possible needs.

Our church had a vote concerning the removal of masks. We discussed the concerns of the older members. I'm not concerned but to me it wasn't about me. If there was still enough that were concerned, so be it.

As it turned out, there wasn't.
Yes and the topic is this one particular church but some churches have the same mandate

Forum List

Back