Three Dutch commandos in urban warfare training shot outside Indianapolis hotel, one has died.

So, you're dropping your whine about how my discussing the underlying conditions that encourage higher rates of violence, is an attempt to dodge personal responsibility?

Cause even as strawmen go, that was really a stretch.
Who's dodging you dipshit, other than you when I ask for proof that diversity is one of these underlying causes of violence. Causation requires proof and all you have so far are weak correlations.

Who's dodging you dipshit, other than you when I ask for proof that diversity is one of these underlying causes of violence. Causation requires proof and all you have so far are weak correlations.

You want hard data, controlled studies of sociological macro-events?

LOL. What a reasonable request. Give me a few days, i will collect together a few tens of thousands of people adn hold them in controlled conditions and observe their behaviors and get back to you with hard data.

You racist bot.

Meanwhile, in the real world, we can all see that the diverse cities, the ones that are victims of the immigration that you claim to be a part of Goat, are violent blood soaked shit holes. Literally.

Sooo, this is for you.

1661942008635.png

You want hard data, controlled studies of sociological macro-events?

LOL. What a reasonable request. Give me a few days, i will collect together a few tens of thousands of people adn hold them in controlled conditions and observe their behaviors and get back to you with hard data.

You racist bot.
Of course I don't expect a moron like you to actually have evidence to support your claims, I just enjoy watching you flail about and make excuses for why you can't. 😄
Meanwhile, in the real world, we can all see that the diverse cities, the ones that are victims of the immigration that you claim to be a part of Goat, are violent blood soaked shit holes. Literally.

Sooo, this is for you.

View attachment 689511
And we can all also recognize the countless civil wars and internal strife that exists in the histories of all cultures and civilizations and see that most violence, even in diverse societies, happens within racial groups rather than between racial groups.

Of course I don't expect a moron like you to actually have evidence to support your claims, I just enjoy watching you flail about and make excuses for why you can't. 😄

And we can all also recognize the countless civil wars and internal strife that exists in the histories of all cultures and civilizations and see that most violence, even in diverse societies, happens within racial groups rather than between racial groups.

Tell it to the Balkans. And the Romans. STUPID GOAT.

Tell it to the Balkans. And the Romans. STUPID GOAT.
Yes. We see violence and war occur throught the histories of both diverse and ethnically homogenous societies alike. What do you think that's telling you on how much diversity as opposed to homogeneity is driving violence? 😄

Some thugs started shit and the Dutch Operators where beating whole sale ass until someone started shooting. The important question is what the fuck are foreign special forces doing training in the US ? I'm pretty sure they have urban cities in their own country.
They were not training in Indianapolis. We have an urban training facility near there.

HEADS UP GUYS,,,,,INDY IS THE GAY CAPITAL OF THE MIDWEST AND IT IS ALSO DIVERSE IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT. IT IS AS LIBTARD AS SAN FRANSICKO

Just read at the Daily Mail that one of the Dutch visitors had accidently brushed against the perp.

The perp, according to his photograph, belongs to a very touchy ethnicity. They are liable to consider anything as an intentional insult.

Unlike most Americans, many international visitors do not understand this cultural aspect.

I have read that before World War II, some people of ethnicity X would purposely bump into Caucasian pedestrians in New York City. I think that they would say, "Excuse me." It was a weekly ritual. It gave ethnicity X a way to express their anger against de facto segregation.

Just read at the Daily Mail that one of the Dutch visitors had accidently brushed against the perp.

The perp, according to his photograph, belongs to a very touchy ethnicity. They are liable to consider anything as an intentional insult.

Unlike most Americans, many international visitors do not understand this cultural aspect.

I have read that before World War II, some people of ethnicity X would purposely bump into Caucasian pedestrians in New York City. I think that they would say, "Excuse me." It was a weekly ritual. It gave ethnicity X a way to express their anger against de facto segregation.
Look at these little bitches, desperate to be victims. What's wrong with you cuck whites? 😄 It's black people who were murdered and lynched over bullshit like whistling at a white woman. Why are you cuck whites so fragile that you have to invent these ridiculous fantasies in which you were the real victims? 😂

Forum List

Back