Three Dutch commandos in urban warfare training shot outside Indianapolis hotel, one has died.

You are dodging, nothing more.
I'm explaining to you why your question is stupid and encouraging you, albeit with negative reinforcement, to ask a better one.

Do you want to know how I feel about gun ownership? Is that it? Well that's nuanced. I'm a gun owner. I also don't mind all that much laws that restrict easy access to guns. Especially among violent individuals, including people who make online threats. I think those should be prosecuted a lot more vigorously and I don't mind if any of these laws inconvenience gun owners.
They are de facto bans, just not de jure. The objective is to make the process so drawn out and expensive so as to discourage people from applying at all.
Yes. I believe that is the intent. So what? That has nothing at all to do with my point that blue cities still contain lots of guns, regardless of the legal restrictions and Republicans who believe they're the only ones with firearms can fuck around and find out.

So a group of military ops come To the US and get into an altercation with American civilians and one gets shot. How surprising, you’d think the military men would have had better discipline.

Oh, come on now ... They were just practicing for when they put on the powderpuff blue UN helmets and come back.
I'd say they got a pretty fair training exercise in what they can expect if they do.

Oh, come on now ... They were just practicing for when they put on the powderpuff blue UN helmets and come back.
I'd say they got a pretty fair training exercise in what they can expect if they do.

The Dutch commandos were guests in our country.

Foreign citizens- or anyone really- should avoid American Liberal cities, where you have to dodge bullets while avoiding the people poop on the sidewalks.
So true.

I have lived in Los Angeles since the 1940s.

The conditions in Hollywood, for example, are horrific.

Violence every night, some fatal.

Most perps are from two certain groups.

They are now totally out of control.

Some domestic & international tourists are no doubt afraid to visit here.

What a crying shame!

So true.

I have lived in Los Angeles since the 1940s.

The conditions in Hollywood, for example, are horrific.

Violence every night, some fatal.

Most perps are from two certain groups.

They are now totally out of control.

Some domestic & international tourists are no doubt afraid to visit here.

What a crying shame!

Some countries take a very tough stand on protecting guests in their country.

Why are you unable to form your own opinion on something when called out on it?

you were able to make the bullshit statement to the effect that blue city de facto bans aren't actual bans, but in every way they are.

Because he knows that the things he says are bs. So he says them, and then runs away from real debate. He lives for the drive by b.s.

You are dodging, nothing more.

They are de facto bans, just not de jure. The objective is to make the process so drawn out and expensive so as to discourage people from applying at all.

And he knows that. But he is a stonewaller so he will pretend that you have not crushed him like a little bug.

Were they? Sounds like they were going to the movies.
FTA:
They were shot in front of the hotel where they were staying, possibly following some sort of street brawl they became involved in, a local tv station reported.

Read more at DutchNews.nl:

Some countries take a very tough stand on protecting guests in their country.

Every country has dangerous areas that foreigners as well as domestics need to be careful when they enter.

The individual tourists have to take a proactive stand to protest themselves.

Because he knows that the things he says are bs. So he says them, and then runs away from real debate. He lives for the drive by b.s.

And he knows that. But he is a stonewaller so he will pretend that you have not crushed him like a little bug.

That's because anyone with a brain knows that is an infringement.
I actually did answer him and so far that pussy hasn't returned to respond. 😂

Forum List

Back