Three Dutch commandos in urban warfare training shot outside Indianapolis hotel, one has died.

That doesn't respond to my statement.
Does your statement require a specific response? It wasn't a question you dumb mother fucker. 😂 You made a statement and then I made a statement. That's called a c.o.n.v.e.r.s.a.t.i.o.n.

Does your statement require a specific response? It wasn't a question you dumb mother fucker. 😂 You made a statement and then I made a statement. That's called a c.o.n.v.e.r.s.a.t.i.o.n.

the whole point of laws like that is to make getting a firearm as hard as possible for law abiding citizens. It's a de facto ban, even if not a de jure one.

Is having to wait 3-6 months and pay over $400 in fees just to get a revolver for property use infringement or not?

If the Netherlands is sending armed commandos into American cities, they shouldn't be surprised if they get shot at.

I'd advise anyone, not just commandos, to be cautious in the killing fields of Urban America.

Foreign citizens- or anyone really- should avoid American Liberal cities, where you have to dodge bullets while avoiding the people poop on the sidewalks.
I blame Trump.

Especially now that Biden is president!

the whole point of laws like that is to make getting a firearm as hard as possible for law abiding citizens. It's a de facto ban, even if not a de jure one.

Is having to wait 3-6 months and pay over $400 in fees just to get a revolver for property use infringement or not?
Not that this is what I was even talking about but an infringement of what? Your feelings?

To you, is a 3-6 month waiting period and $400+ in fees for a revolver infringement or not?
See, a bitch mother fucker like you is concerned with feelings. It doesn't matter how I feel about it you Snowflake, my feelings don't get to decide law.

Indianapolis is Republican.
Indianapolis has a Democrat majority voter base and has a two-term Democrat mayor, a moderate, at present. However, the city leans to independently voting for the best man and votes for mayors, govenors and senators from both parties.

The state is slightly more conservative overall and has a moderate Republican govenor at the moment, but since Democrats and Republicans have been the two major parties, the state has elected an equal number of each party for governor.

Same goes for senators. Both parties are elected, just depends on the best man for the job at election time.

Though the states voters lean toward Republican presidential candidates, the state cast their electors for Barack Obama.

Indianapolis has a strong independent streak. I'm a resident and also an independent voter myself.

Last edited:
Can't or won't answer a simple question......
It's not that I won't little bitch, it's just that to me your question doesn't make any sense. I don't have the perspective of a little bitch. When you ask me if that is an infringement, the only way I understand that question is from a legal perspective. Is it an infringement of the 2nd Amendment? Well how has the latest court to examine the issue ruled? If you're not talking about an infringement of my legal rights than what sort of infringement are you referring to?

It's not that I won't little bitch, it's just that to me your question doesn't make any sense. I don't have the perspective of a little bitch. When you ask me if that is an infringement, the only way I understand that question is from a legal perspective. Is it an infringement of the 2nd Amendment? Well how has the latest court to examine the issue ruled? If you're not talking about an infringement of my legal rights than what sort of infringement are you referring to?

Why are you unable to form your own opinion on something when called out on it?

you were able to make the bullshit statement to the effect that blue city de facto bans aren't actual bans, but in every way they are.

Why are you unable to form your own opinion on something when called out on it?
Form my own opinion on what? If you want my opinion on something you should ask the right question. The people who decide whether or not any law is an infringement on the 2nd Amendment are the courts. That's how reality works. I'm not sure what else to tell you. If you want my opinion on gun ownership that is different than whether or not a law is in violation of another law. That has an objective answer.
you were able to make the bullshit statement to the effect that blue city de facto bans aren't actual bans, but in every way they are.
Except they aren't bans. You yourself admitted to the stipulations of legal gun ownership in New York City.

Foreign military should not be in American cities unless they are part of the allied force to liberate that city from democrats.

Form my own opinion on what? If you want my opinion on something you should ask the right question. The people who decide whether or not any law is an infringement on the 2nd Amendment are the courts. That's how reality works. I'm not sure what else to tell you. If you want my opinion on gun ownership that is different than whether or not a law is in violation of another law. That has an objective answer.

Except they aren't bans. You yourself admitted to the stipulations of legal gun ownership in New York City.

You are dodging, nothing more.

They are de facto bans, just not de jure. The objective is to make the process so drawn out and expensive so as to discourage people from applying at all.

I'm not finding details of this shooting yet, other than an altercation may have led to it and it happened downtown, but I can confidently predict this: the shooter(s) will be black.

Indianapolis' downtown is a popular entertainment district and is clean, modern and has long been safe... until 2020, that is. In the last two years black people — always blacks — with guns have been making the downtown area less safe.

Like in other places throughout the country, the BLM riots promoted by Democrats and the media has unleashed black violence at record levels. In Indy, it is also happening in the downtown area where it didn't happen before.

Forum List

Back