Thousands of Canadian Truckers Against Medical Tyranny Greeted By Huge Crowds of Supporters Along Highways

Ten thousand of them but they don't really know what they're protesting. The US has already mandated that the twuckurs have to be vaccinated anyway.

It appears to be mostly people walking around with Canadian flags, wondering what the issue is.

However, police have made it quite clear that there are trouble makers using the twuckurs as a guise for their agenda of violence.

Go figure?
You're the only one who is confused duck. Every report out of the trucking assn. is "NO MORE MASK MANDATES OR VAX RESTRICTIONS" Do you understand English, tovarich?

You're the only one who is confused duck. Every report out of the trucking assn. is "NO MORE MASK MANDATES OR VAX RESTRICTIONS" Do you understand English, tovarich?
When it's safe to eliminate the precautions and mandates, it will happen but not before. Anything else is irrational. Most Canadian ducks and most others trust our Liberal government! Can you nont hear the loud quacking that has drowned out the horns in Ottawa? Quack-ack-ack-aakkkkkk.

When it's safe to eliminate the precautions and mandates, it will happen
You are a good brainwashed subject duck. Your commie line isn't flying anymore however. People are coming to realize that this is nothing but a CCP/DNC/globalist scamdemic. All of the evidence proves it--no matter how the leftist msm spins it. The Canadian truckers have stymied the media because they have been so peaceful. LOL, I love watching you morons that have been sucked into all of this garbage twist in the wind. I'll love it more when these leftists heads roll.

You are a good brainwashed subject duck. Your commie line isn't flying anymore however. People are coming to realize that this is nothing but a CCP/DNC/globalist scamdemic. All of the evidence proves it--no matter how the leftist msm spins it. The Canadian truckers have stymied the media because they have been so peaceful. LOL, I love watching you morons that have been sucked into all of this garbage twist in the wind. I'll love it more when these leftists heads roll.
The truckers are being permitted to voice their opinions on Covid and any other issue they can invent but they will have to do it in a lawful way.
They won't be permitted to fly Nazi flags and other flags that represent hate.
They won't be permitted to bring highly flammable fuels into the areas designated as o.k. for protesting.
They will be non-violent or they will be charged, fined, or jailed.
Foreigners protesting violently will be treated especially more harshly!
And they will forthwith cease from making nuisance noise by blowing horns.

Otherwise, they will be permitted to protest according to Canada's laws that pertain to them.

*other restrictions on their behaviour may apply, in the interest of upholding the public's rights!

they will have to do it in a lawful way.
They are moron. The tactics the left used in the US won't work in Canada--the morons in the msm don't realize there were no confederates in Canada duck.
They won't be permitted to bring highly flammable fuels into the areas designated as o.k. for protesting.
You get dumber by the hour. Diesel fuel and gasoline are in every vehicle duck. Those police vehicles have that same highly flammable fuel in them. Try again moron.
They will be non-violent or they will be charged, fined, or jailed.
Foreigners protesting violently will be treated especially more harshly!
HaHaHa, still grasping at straws, stupid duck. There has been no violence except by the gestapo police. They are free Canadians (not one of you commies). They don't need nor are they asking for your permission to protest, now run along and go fuck yourself.

They are moron. The tactics the left used in the US won't work in Canada--the morons in the msm don't realize there were no confederates in Canada duck.
Canadians are good with the protesters as long as their behaviour is within the bounds of the law.
You get dumber by the hour. Diesel fuel and gasoline are in every vehicle duck. Those police vehicles have that same highly flammable fuel in them. Try again moron.
Fuel is safely contained in vehicle tanks and not in portable tanks, as defined by the laws.
HaHaHa, still grasping at straws, stupid duck. There has been no violence except by the gestapo police. They are free Canadians (not one of you commies). They don't need nor are they asking for your permission to protest, now run along and go fuck yourself.

Yes, there has been violence and arrests. Ask me calmly and politely to explain with some facts and stop being an unfriendly and belligerent pissant.

Canadians are good with the protesters as long as their behaviour is within the bounds of the law.
Thats not what the commie Turdeau has been lying about.
Fuel is safely contained in vehicle tanks and not in portable tanks, as defined by the laws.
The fuel that I have seen has been in government approved portable containers, try again duck.
Ask me calmly and politely to explain
Fuck off duck, this ain't China and I don't listen to fascist lies. I debunk them--everyday on your lying posts. Is that polite and calmly enough for you, commie?

It's exactly what Trudeau has been saying about the protests. You're not talking about the US vicious response to the good people who wanted to visit their Capitol on Jan. 6th. now.
The fuel that I have seen has been in government approved portable containers, try again duck.
Lawfully approved containers being carried into areas where fuel isn't permitted to be in those containers. You're barking about the wrong issue.
Fuck off duck, this ain't China and I don't listen to fascist lies. I debunk them--everyday on your lying posts. Is that polite and calmly enough for you, commie?

You listen to me and you even wait in anxious expectation for the opportunity. You must have told me a hundred times that you don't listen or pay attention to me.

You're a belligerent pissant and you can't help it.

Reply here: .........................................

It's exactly what Trudeau has been saying about the protests. You're not talking about the US vicious response to the good people who wanted to visit their Capitol on Jan. 6th. now.

Lawfully approved containers being carried into areas where fuel isn't permitted to be in those containers. You're barking about the wrong issue.

You listen to me and you even wait in anxious expectation for the opportunity. You must have told me a hundred times that you don't listen or pay attention to me.

You're a belligerent pissant and you can't help it.

Reply here: .........................................
Entertainment commie duck, nothing more. Is your ass getting sore from reaching up it to find bullshit responses to actual facts. Next time do some research before you just spout a bunch of lies. You're getting too easy.

Entertainment commie duck, nothing more. Is your ass getting sore from reaching up it to find bullshit responses to actual facts. Next time do some research before you just spout a bunch of lies. You're getting too easy.
And repeat here as often as necessary: ................................................

actually he is a paid shill for langley,best to do what i have done with himput him on ignore.

the globalists police of canada have it a new low.they are now coming after the truckers kids

:yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

simple as pie to debunk the lies of this shill from langley.

i sure hope these policemen dont just sit on the sidelines,that they not only stand up and arrest their fellow criminal policeman but traedue as well.

Just Released: 50% of the Ottawa, Canada Police Have Resigned​

Forum List

Back