Fifth Day of Thousands of No-Mandate Truckers Rolling to Ottawa, Media Blackout Total #FreedomConvoy2022

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Estimated now 43 miles long on final approach to Ottawa. Supporters in sub-zero temperatures. Elite has an iron grip on the major media or this would be headline news, long past time to bust the media monopoly. Do not believe the smears. See; Canada Truckers Anti-Mandate Convoy Organizer Explains Goals, #FreedomConvoy2022

Reports are boy Fringe Trudeau on a sudden 5 day vacation.

BREAKING: German Pathology Conference Calls for Halt on COVID Vaccines, Say Autopsies Show Horrific Organ Damage, "Lead to Illness and Death" --

“We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines.” – Professor Dr. Arne Burkhardt, Professor of Pathology University of Hamburg, Dr. Walter Lang
Top Pathologists Say Autopsies Show COVID Vaccines Cause “Illness and Death,” Self Organ Attacks, Call for Halt to Shots

#FreedomConvoy2022 Demands: We will not go home until:

– Either Trudeau steps down OR

– All experimental mRNA injection mandates (“vaccines”) are lifted, for all of Canada and for all Canadians, and Canadians are free again. No mandates means: No mandatory vaccine, no vaccine passport, no discrimination, no fine regulations/programs, and no segregation.

– The trucking convoy is NOT anti vaccination. It is anti government mandates. Many of us are vaccinated. We simply believe that every Canadian should be free to choose and face no discrimination or restrictions on their freedom due to their choice.

– Truckers will NOT block emergency vehicles at any point, ever, and will even assist any person in need at any point in the convoy or protest. Safety plans are in place. Drivers have been briefed and signed documents at their respective checkpoints.

#FreedomConvoy2022

For full mission statement see official website “Memorandum of Understanding”: M.O.U. -

MORE INFORMATION: Fight for Freedom in Canada Begins, MASSIVE Trucker Protest Against Mandates! Trudeau Must Go! Fight for Freedom in Canada Begins, MASSIVE Trucker Protest Against Mandates! Trudeau Must Go!

And by thousands, they mean "113". Plus 200 dingleberries in small vehicles clinging on to the convoy's butthairs.

Trump cultists always inflate their numbers by a factor of 50 -100, including the Canadian Trump cultists.

After scheduling their big rally for a day when government wasn't in session, they're claiming they made goverment run away. That's the caliber of people we're seeing here.

The reaction of almost all Canadians is "yawn".

And by thousands, they mean "113". Plus 200 dingleberries in small vehicles clinging on to the convoy's butthairs.

Trump cultists always inflate their numbers by a factor of 50 -100, including the Canadian Trump cultists.

The morons couldn't even schedule it for a day when government is in session there.
Hey, Biden Boosted yet??? You need to run out and get that Biden Booster today, get two if you can pull it off, think just how safe you'll be after another Jab, or two, you'll be immune to everything, no Trump, no bio-attacks, no nothing, total radio silence, for ever and ever and ever! Oh, and remember your obedience mask, wear that sucker always, with fascist pride, even in your coffin "err" I mean your bed.... :banana:

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

1643411030250.png

Hey, Biden Boosted yet???
Why yes. That's why, unlike so many Trump cultists, I'm breathing.

You need to run out and get that Biden Booster today,
In another 6 months, sure.

Why do you think it's such an inconvenience to get a shot every 6 months. That's an astonishingly stupid thing to claim, even for a Trump cult lackwit.

Unfortunately for you, COVID tends to make such stupidity a self-correcting thing.

I find it quite exciting even though it's overblown by the Conservatives. I hope they got their ears on, or whatever Canadian billies do when they drive those 37 wheelers good buddy!

After scheduling their big rally for a day when government wasn't in session, they're claiming they made goverment run away. That's the caliber of people we're seeing here.

The reaction of almost all Canadians is "yawn".
Aren't you late for your booster?

Why do you think it's such an inconvenience to get a shot every 6 months. That's an astonishingly stupid thing to claim, even for a Trump cult lackwit.

Unfortunately for you, COVID tends to make such stupidity a self-correcting thing.
If you tell truth, I am very pleased by your conformity, I think it most excellent you are willing to submit to jabs on command schedule, however you will need to obtain them in swifter fashion, more like every 40-90 days, else you will die of something, and "uhh" wouldn't that be sad, I am certain someone somewhere would be sad about that... And please, the mask, never ever take that badge of fascist honor from face. o_O

A shot every six months eh ? What's that doing to your body or are you even worried about that ??

A shot every six months eh ? What's that doing to your body
It's making me mostly immune to the latest strain of COVID.

or are you even worried about that ??
Since I understand the science of mRNA vaccines, no. Almost all of the weirdass things that antivaxxers claim about the vaccines are medically impossible.

It's making me mostly immune to the latest strain of COVID.

Since I understand the science of mRNA vaccines, no. Almost all of the weirdass things that antivaxxers claim about the vaccines are medically impossible.
Like we really, really believe your head has been out of your ass long enough for you to learn from "medically impossible".

Look, folks, USMB has yet another brand new epidemiological EXPERT! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: It's Dr. Mamooth! Let's hear it for the newest genius on the block!

Estimated now 43 miles long on final approach to Ottawa. Supporters in sub-zero temperatures. Elite has an iron grip on the major media or this would be headline news, long past time to bust the media monopoly. Do not believe the smears. See; Canada Truckers Anti-Mandate Convoy Organizer Explains Goals, #FreedomConvoy2022

Reports are boy Fringe Trudeau on a sudden 5 day vacation.

BREAKING: German Pathology Conference Calls for Halt on COVID Vaccines, Say Autopsies Show Horrific Organ Damage, "Lead to Illness and Death" --

“We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines.” – Professor Dr. Arne Burkhardt, Professor of Pathology University of Hamburg, Dr. Walter Lang
Top Pathologists Say Autopsies Show COVID Vaccines Cause “Illness and Death,” Self Organ Attacks, Call for Halt to Shots

#FreedomConvoy2022 Demands: We will not go home until:

– Either Trudeau steps down OR

– All experimental mRNA injection mandates (“vaccines”) are lifted, for all of Canada and for all Canadians, and Canadians are free again. No mandates means: No mandatory vaccine, no vaccine passport, no discrimination, no fine regulations/programs, and no segregation.

– The trucking convoy is NOT anti vaccination. It is anti government mandates. Many of us are vaccinated. We simply believe that every Canadian should be free to choose and face no discrimination or restrictions on their freedom due to their choice.

– Truckers will NOT block emergency vehicles at any point, ever, and will even assist any person in need at any point in the convoy or protest. Safety plans are in place. Drivers have been briefed and signed documents at their respective checkpoints.

#FreedomConvoy2022

For full mission statement see official website “Memorandum of Understanding”: M.O.U. -

MORE INFORMATION: Fight for Freedom in Canada Begins, MASSIVE Trucker Protest Against Mandates! Trudeau Must Go! Fight for Freedom in Canada Begins, MASSIVE Trucker Protest Against Mandates! Trudeau Must Go!

What a bunch of clucks.

Like we really, really believe your head has been out of your ass long enough for you to learn from "medically impossible".
You're doing that belligerent ignorance thing typical of Trump cultists. Being a piss-gargling cult imbecile yourself, entirely dependent on what informatinon TheParty has chosen to trickle-down your greedy throat, you can't even imagine that other people are different.

We are not like you. You need to understand that not everyone is a cult imbecile.

Just get your jabs and don't worry about what others do.

I mean you're vaccinated and safe, right? Lol
That's what no one can figure out... Why do they worry about total stranger's getting vaxed if they are vaxed and immune ????? They should be throwing off their face diapers, and jumping for joy that they gained that immunity through the 40 vaccinations that they needed.

Forum List

Back