Thousands of Canadian Truckers Against Medical Tyranny Greeted By Huge Crowds of Supporters Along Highways

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

Multiple truck convoys have been departing from all parts of Canada since 3 a.m. Sunday morning, all headed to Ottawa. Estimates are well over 1,000 semis and 150,000 supporters' vehicles, and hundreds of thousands of people headed to Ottowa, from every province. They are being met by crowds of thousands along the highways and overpasses.

The demand: They will not go home until:

– Either Trudeau steps down OR
– All experimental mRNA injection mandates (“vaccines”) are lifted, and Canadians are free again.

Delta Roll-Out, BC, Sunday morning

1643082877498.png

Top Breaking News: German Pathology Conference Calls for Halt on COVID “Vaccines,” Say Autopsies Show Horrific Organ Damage

Multiple truck convoys have been departing from all parts of Canada since 3 a.m. Sunday morning, all headed to Ottawa. Estimates are well over 1,000 semis and 150,000 supporters' vehicles, and hundreds of thousands of people headed to Ottowa, from every province. They are being met by crowds of thousands along the highways and overpasses.

The demand: They will not go home until:

– Either Trudeau steps down OR
– All experimental mRNA injection mandates (“vaccines”) are lifted, and Canadians are free again.

Delta Roll-Out, BC, Sunday morning

View attachment 592367

Top Breaking News: German Pathology Conference Calls for Halt on COVID “Vaccines,” Say Autopsies Show Horrific Organ Damage

I support Canadian Truckers. Fuck Trudeau.

Will American truckers roll on Washington?
Will American trucks park their vehicles?

Either way the title "Bare Shelves Biden" will be on everyone's lips.

Except mine. Today I completed my stockpile of essentials. Not necessarily the brands I wanted - they were long since gone unavailable - but acceptable substitutes.

Xidenflation being what it is - should I decide to sell any it will be priced in Yuan.

I read that USA truckers are on their way to join the canadian truckers. So far, they are in North Carolina heading that way...and many more from other states.

This was actually the original idea of the Australian Truckers to stop the totalitarianism down under, their plans sort of fell apart.

They announced their boycott, and didn't have a plan to drive anywhere, nor did they have an organized list of demands, other than refusing to get the jab. To top it off, the Trucking Union down under was controlled by their establishment, so they were not able to get pay, healthcare, fuel, etc. till they got the jab, so they buckled quite quickly, and the rest of Oz buckled and became a police state soon thereafter.

If this doesn't work, the writing is on the wall come the next variant, we have seen what happened with NZ and Australia, and that shit will creep across the border in no time.

This was actually the original idea of the Australian Truckers to stop the totalitarianism down under, their plans sort of fell apart.

They announced their boycott, and didn't have a plan to drive anywhere, nor did they have an organized list of demands, other than refusing to get the jab. To top it off, the Trucking Union down under was controlled by their establishment, so they were not able to get pay, healthcare, fuel, etc. till they got the jab, so they buckled quite quickly, and the rest of Oz buckled and became a police state soon thereafter.

If this doesn't work, the writing is on the wall come the next variant, we have seen what happened with NZ and Australia, and that shit will creep across the border in no time.
There is no totalitarianism down here. You haven't a clue.

Nothing about this on the French merdias , i follow up what is happening on twitter and on Canadian tv live on the web.
I live within 50 miles of Canada in the US and we haven't seen a word of it on our MSM either. Thank goodness for the internet or we wouldn't see a half of a percent of what is going on in the world if we had to depend on American media--sad.

I live within 50 miles of Canada in the US and we haven't seen a word of it on our MSM either. Thank goodness for the internet or we wouldn't see a half of a percent of what is going on in the world if we had to depend on American media--sad.

The national media had their cameras pointed away from the convoy and tried to tell a story of a small protest while behind them are 70,000 trucks, crowds, cars, miles of convoy. The people in the crowd were calling them out.

It turns out there were 113 semi trucks, and about 200 pickup trucks and SUVs. Trump cultists tend to inflate their own numbers by a factor of 100 or so.

Assume 70,000 trucks, as a cult imbecile on this thread recently claimed.

At 100 ft per truck on the highway, that would be ... (runs the numbers) ... 1300 miles of nothing but trucks.

Yep, Trump cultists are a very special kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back