Thousands of Canadian Truckers Against Medical Tyranny Greeted By Huge Crowds of Supporters Along Highways

skye I gather you hail from Australia, if I am mistaken, forgive me. If you indeed are, please enlighten me. I have seen many posts but no news re: Australian "unvaxxed" concentration camps. Are these posts factual and if so, what is your take on them?

I live within 50 miles of Canada in the US and we haven't seen a word of it on our MSM either. Thank goodness for the internet or we wouldn't see a half of a percent of what is going on in the world if we had to depend on American media--sad.
We did not get one word about what is going on in Canada all bunch of no good supporter of Macaroni and Trudeau.

On Twitter my French Friends are saying that the merdias should show what is going in Canada, i have to follow up there and on the web.

The truckers are will arrive in Ottawa today.

The cynic in me has always said and continues to say that they'll complete their trek and have their say. Nothing but maybe minor tweaking will be done to the policy, but they'll be patting each other on the back and high-fiving for starting a conversation even though the ultimate objective will not have changed. I'm really not sure what they think they'll gain by this.

The cynic in me has always said and continues to say that they'll complete their trek and have their say. Nothing but maybe minor tweaking will be done to the policy, but they'll be patting each other on the back and high-fiving for starting a conversation even though the ultimate objective will not have changed. I'm really not sure what they think they'll gain by this.
Hello, at least they are trying something against Trudeau the dictator here we are doing nothing because Macaroni did not obligate the trucker to be vaccinated and the cop do not have to be vaccinated either so if the French want to do a revolution the truckers and the cops will not feel concern, Macaroni know how to piss- off the French and make sure that they are stuck in a corner.

B40E0ABB-3525-4540-8AA3-62F938E22CDE.jpeg

Multiple truck convoys have been departing from all parts of Canada since 3 a.m. Sunday morning, all headed to Ottawa. Estimates are well over 1,000 semis and 150,000 supporters' vehicles, and hundreds of thousands of people headed to Ottowa, from every province. They are being met by crowds of thousands along the highways and overpasses.

The demand: They will not go home until:

– Either Trudeau steps down OR
– All experimental mRNA injection mandates (“vaccines”) are lifted, and Canadians are free again.

Delta Roll-Out, BC, Sunday morning

View attachment 592367

Top Breaking News: German Pathology Conference Calls for Halt on COVID “Vaccines,” Say Autopsies Show Horrific Organ Damage

I’m seeing they’re headed to DC.

It turns out there were 113 semi trucks, and about 200 pickup trucks and SUVs. Trump cultists tend to inflate their own numbers by a factor of 100 or so.

Assume 70,000 trucks, as a cult imbecile on this thread recently claimed.

At 100 ft per truck on the highway, that would be ... (runs the numbers) ... 1300 miles of nothing but trucks.

Yep, Trump cultists are a very special kind of stupid.

The trucks are coming from all over canada. Its not just one line. Some people can't accept truth and reality. They need the govt to regurgitate propaganda for them.

The trucks are coming from all over canada. Its not just one line. Some people can't accept truth and reality. They need the govt to regurgitate propaganda for them.
I read they had 121 semis.

I think everyone enjoyed the "NOBODY IS REPORTING IT, WHICH MEANS WE'RE BEING REPRESSED!" shrieking. Everyone was reporting it. They just weren't reporting it in the glowing manner that the snowflakes feel entitled to get.

Ten thousand of them but they don't really know what they're protesting. The US has already mandated that the twuckurs have to be vaccinated anyway.

It appears to be mostly people walking around with Canadian flags, wondering what the issue is.

However, police have made it quite clear that there are trouble makers using the twuckurs as a guise for their agenda of violence.

Go figure?

Forum List

Back