Fifth Day of Thousands of No-Mandate Truckers Rolling to Ottawa, Media Blackout Total #FreedomConvoy2022

1643998044213.png

Sure, sure how is the protest going?

Won anything yet?
We all know that the Communists will never give in to the will of the people.

However, Canada is still a Democracy and the Commie bastards that are oppressing the people with those Liberty robbing mandates can be voted out of office.

Just like we Americans will vote out many of the filthy ass Democrats from the House and Senate in the midterms.

We all know that the Communists will never give in to the will of the people.

However, Canada is still a Democracy and the Commie bastards that are oppressing the people with those Liberty robbing mandates can be voted out of office.

Just like we Americans will vote out many of the filthy ass Democrats from the House and Senate in the midterms.
I checking on the communism thing. Which communist country requires mandatory vaccinations?

BTW my advice would be to stop spiking the football like you've scored a touchdown when you're still on your own 15 yard line.

I checking on the communism thing. Which communist country requires mandatory vaccinations?

BTW my advice would be to stop spiking the football like you've scored a touchdown when you're still on your own 15 yard line.
Justin Trudeau is about as Commie as they come.

If the Canadians don't kick the filthy Libtards out of office that are doing this to them then they deserve what they get.

Not according to the CDC. Natural immunity is lasting about 90 days, where vaccine is 6 months.

So, what do you base your opinion on?
Well I have had COVID------in DEC 2020/Jan 2021.................and was reexposed HEAVILY what Oct or NOv 2021---guess what I didnt get again.

CDC LIES their ass off and has been snagged repeatedly...if the CDC is claiming just 90 days for natural immunity, they are LYING. If you are lying about the CDC lying, then you are the liar.

Justin Trudeau is about as Commie as they come.

If the Canadians don't kick the filthy Libtards out of office that are doing this to them then they deserve what they get.
Commie here, commie there commie everywhere.

You fuckups are nothing but lame entertainment.

The interesting thing is that they really think they can stage a coup by ... honking horns.

Removing a government by force is a coup, and that is what they're trying to do. It's just a very lame coup attempt.

Remember in 2013 when American truckers said they'd shut down DC to force the black president out of office? Not many do, because it was also totally lame. Hopefully they'll try for a repeat. Most Republicans aren't backing such a stunt now, because they know how awful it would make them look.

Reme
The interesting thing is that they really think they can stage a coup by ... honking horns.

Removing a government by force is a coup, and that is what they're trying to do. It's just a very lame coup attempt.

Remember in 2013 when American truckers said they'd shut down DC to force the black president out of office? Not many do, because it was also totally lame. Hopefully they'll try for a repeat. Most Republicans aren't backing such a stunt now, because they know how awful it would make them look.
Remember when Burn Loot and Murder trashed 200 cities. Murdered police. Burned businesses to the ground. Now you whine about Honking. Pretty Pathetic.

You mean the proof that was rejected by the never Trumper's and the deep state actor's for the new world Democrat order to come into play ??
They overlook that whole, rejection of all evidence and claims that it was all revied by courts and dismissed. They know better. The last proof I needed was their ongoing, fight against ANY EVIDENCE being subpoenaed or demanded from state legislatures. Every time, they have forced the requests into court, running out some clock so the public will "move on". If they try that again in '22 or '24, all hell is going to begin.

IOW, totally destroy the livelihood of protesters YOU disagree with while giving a pass to people who actually burn, loot, and murder. Yeah, no surprises there. You might want to give a thought to what happens when your government Schutzstaffel ruins the WRONG person and leaves them with nothing left to lose. The game changes DRAMATICALLY, at that point.

IOW, totally destroy the livelihood of protesters YOU disagree with while giving a pass to people who actually burn, loot, and murder. Yeah, no surprises there. You might want to give a thought to what happens when your government Schutzstaffel ruins the WRONG person and leaves them with nothing left to lose. The game changes DRAMATICALLY, at that point.
They're not protesting, they're disrupting business and commerce and violating laws.

Meanwhile, the "truckers" in Ottawa have been dancing on the Grave of the Unknown Soldier (yes, the Canadians have one too), pissing on the National War Memorial, going thug on a soup kitchen to grab food, and desecrating the Terry Fox statue.

So, most of Canada thinks they're awful people.

They're threatening to camp out and keep going. Everyone is saying "Good luck. This is Canada, and it's winter." They've had to keep the truckers from trying to heat their tents with vehicle exhaust.

Liar.

Forum List

Back