Thought For The Day by John Jaeger, MBA

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
1680225090010.png

This is my exclusive thread.
If you wish to submit counterpoint, start your own thread, don't sully mine.

"We scientists have found that doing a kindness produces the single most reliable momentary increase in well-being of any exercise we have tested." – Martin Seligman, (Flourish)

People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. - Steve Jobs

(What did you do to change the world yesterday? What will you do today?)

“Outside the teachings of religion there is no answer to the problems of life.” — President Calvin Coolidge

Call this Monday's thought. I've had a busy week.

"The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." - Eden Phillpotts

Last edited:
Tuesday's thought:

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true is really true, there would be little hope of advance." - Orville Wright, overruling Lord Kelvin, President of the Royal Society who in 1895 declared, "Heavier than air human flight is impossible."

Wednesday's thought:
. "America is great because America is Good, and if America ever ceases to be good America will cease to be great."- Alexis de Tocqueville

"I say unequivocally that the evidence for the resurrection of Jesus Christ is so overwhelming that it compels acceptance by proof which leaves absolutely no room for doubt!" - Sir Lionel Luckhoo, listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the most successful attorney in history

Forum List

Back