Have the dems "Released The Kraken"......On themselves?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I remember a line in a movie about a opponent potentially making a bad move.

Pray they are that stupid....Pray we are that lucky.

Well today we might just have got that lucky.....It's going to be the gift that keeps on giving for the right-leaning. ;)

Hell the dems might even lose much of the black vote over this misstep.

That and the gop bench is very deep.....The dems have nothing but ballot harvesting.

Well today we might just have got that lucky.....It's going to be the gift that keeps on giving for the right-leaning. ;)

That and the gop bench is very deep.....The dems have nothing but ballot harvesting.
As we have seen in the past. Krakens are what they are trumped up to be. I wouldn't bring up that Kraken thing, to tell the truth.

If "Kraken" is slang for bowels, then the answer is yes, the Dems have released them repeatedly on this board

As we have seen in the past. Krakens are what they are trumped up to be. I wouldn't bring up that Kraken thing, to tell the truth.

Yeah it was way overdone back then but I find it more than ironic that this time the dems have inadvertently summoned it on themselves with this blunder. ;)

Sucks for Trump personally but the right will reap huge rewards during and after everything shakes out. Hell, from a strategic standpoint I could hardly ask for more.

The dems will be lucky if any Independents vote for whatever sod they trot out to run for POTUS.

What, are you disappointed that I clearly see the whole thing as a glass better than half full?

Personally, I believe that the demoncrats have just motivated a million sideline sitters to vote in '24.

Why would they? YOu guys probably wrung every available vote for Trump in 2020, and you still came up short.

In 2024, the only way Trump gets the nomination is by burning the party establishment down, and good luck getting them to go out and campaign for you after that.

If Trump is prevented from running for election by this banana republic move and a RINO runs instead against Biden, I'll just give up and sit out the election. I'm disgusted at how low our country has sunk.

I think it will just get worse; most middle class people won't do squat about any of this, they're too comfy and wouldn't want to lose anything by standing up for something silly like 'principles'. They have the 401K scams to make them feel special. If they were going to do anything they would have done so a long time ago. Now even troons can storm capitol buildings and groom kids in public schools with impunity, so don't hold your breath on any sort of 'rescue' or 'backlash'.

If Trump is prevented from running for election by this banana republic move and a RINO runs instead against Biden, I'll just give up and sit out the election. I'm disgusted at how low our country has sunk.
Well.....
I LOVE my Country.
Always have, Always will.
A traitor like tump is not going to sway me away from Love of Country.
Wack jobs like MTG, Maxine Waters, Paul Gosar, Gramma Boebert, will NOT change my mind of the Greatness of My Country.

Cry all you want, I don't see you moving to another Country.

Yeah it was way overdone back then but I find it more than ironic that this time the dems have inadvertently summoned it on themselves with this blunder. ;)

Sucks for Trump personally but the right will reap huge rewards during and after everything shakes out. Hell, from a strategic standpoint I could hardly ask for more.

The dems will be lucky if any Independents vote for whatever sod they trot out to run for POTUS.

What, are you disappointed that I clearly see the whole thing as a glass better than half full?
I remember the last time Trump supporters tried that line.:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Don't get your hopes up.
kraken.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

When you blatantly cheat in the tens of millions column, "losing voters" is not a consideration

I'm not sure, but I can only see DeSantis on your bench, and he has refused to enter the game. I'd never say the Dems have a deep bench, in fact, they aint got much of a bench either.

Dems are more than happy about the country becoming Somalia. In fact they're ecstatic over driving it down.

Forum List

Back