Those who support civil war

I live in the upper Ohio River valley, in a county that voted greater than 65% for Trump. I ventured out today to do some shopping. I am aware that the majority of my fellow customers disagree with my personal politics.

And yet no one was discussing politics. We were all citizens trying our best to get through these difficult times.

My question to those of you advocating armed insurrection and political violence is why?

Why would you be willing to take part in criminal activity just to advance your political ideology?

And, more crucially, who are you going to shoot? Someone with a Biden bumper sticker on their car? Someone driving a Smart Car or at least not a pickup truck? Someone who, as an American citizen has the right, voices criticism of Trump or Trump policies?

Where are your battle lines drawn? Or are you just so upset that you would attack someone just to make a point?
Is this a damn joke given that the dems have unleased a corrupt FBI, a corrupt IRS, are now above the laws themselves and have sent out their violent goons aka blm and antifa to attack us?

Save the propaganda. Actual history plainly shows that Stalin was a homicidal lunatic as well as a serious acehoe. He did about as much damage to Russia as the Germans did during WWII.

Fool.

Ask anyone on the street...

Do some of that Steven Crowder shit and set up a tent, draw people in and do a survey of who the most evil and murderous despot to ever exist was and I can guarantee the answer will be Hitler 95% of the time. That's because Hitler lost, and the winners write the history. After we win, it matters not how many people who resisted or how we took them out. When we write the history books, it will be Trump's fault for organizing an army of terrorists that had to be put down for the sake of the world's working people.
I wrote actual history dumbass. History is what it is and cannot be changed by burning books. Or shooting people. All that does is convince the survivors how important real knowledge is. Stalin is dead meat and so is the USSR. And you best figure out how your side is actually going win something before making claims about what you're going to do with a victory. So far your record is piss-poor.

Awww...how touching.
Tell you what, tell all your fucked in the head faggot leftist buddies to leave the heart and soul of America alone and nobody dies....fair enough?
stop threatening to kill people

you sound like a bloodthirsty piece of conservative shit

He IS a "bloodthirsty piece of conservative shit". He can see the writing on the wall. He knows his days are numbered. We're coming for him, and he sits in his single wide trailer with an AR, a bible, some canned food and a few hundred rounds of ammo believing he's going to hold off an assault by armored vehicles with machine guns.

In the end he will come out with shit in his pants and be processed. If we have a use for him, he will be worked, otherwise he will be sold as fertilizer to our comrades in Asia.
You might want to remember that the military has the tanks and machineguns as well as considerable experience killing Communist assholes. They are also sworn to protect and defend the Constitution and to follow only lawful orders. In what depraved fantasy do you see any significant part of the military fighting on your side?

I live in the upper Ohio River valley, in a county that voted greater than 65% for Trump. I ventured out today to do some shopping. I am aware that the majority of my fellow customers disagree with my personal politics.

And yet no one was discussing politics. We were all citizens trying our best to get through these difficult times.

My question to those of you advocating armed insurrection and political violence is why?

Why would you be willing to take part in criminal activity just to advance your political ideology?

And, more crucially, who are you going to shoot? Someone with a Biden bumper sticker on their car? Someone driving a Smart Car or at least not a pickup truck? Someone who, as an American citizen has the right, voices criticism of Trump or Trump policies?

Where are your battle lines drawn? Or are you just so upset that you would attack someone just to make a point?
They should hate you the fact you obviously hate America.also thanks for proving what a clueless historian you are, :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:America only became a free country because our forefathers were willing to fight for our freedom.something too many americas are too cowardly willing to do these days and let it become more and more a olive state and facist dictatership year after year.

Because if this fraudulent election is allowed to stand then the Republic is dead. That's why. As the Founders said, "it is oftimes necessary for the tree of liberty to be nourished by the blood of patriots, and tyrants".

They fought to create this Republic. We will fight to preserve it.

When has any of that ever happened?

Does fear and conspiracy drive your thought process, or can you provide evidence of your claims?

Go get a history lesson.

Do you believe Comrade Stalin brought Mother Russia out of an agrarian pre-industrial feudal state by allowing democratic elections and and promoting civil disobedience? Do you really believe the modern left actually supports the possibility the kulaks could resist here? Comrade Stalin had to create some nasty statistics, but they were forgotten by history, and the ones that will be made in the next 20 years will be forgotten soon enough as well.

That was Peter the Great you fucking moron. Stalin slowed the industrialization of Russia.

A lot of people understand what they face now that we will be in control of the government again soon. They're going to lose their means to resist, they're going to be forced to do a lot of things they don't like. Even worse than the masks and lock downs. They're going to have to be relocated, they're going to have to give up their cars and they're going to have to face the facts that they can not use up tons of fossil fuels heating and cooling the air in their residences. They're not going to be able to eat as much as they want, and throw away more food than the rest of the world can produce. They're not going to be able to buy massive tons of hideous clothing they throw away after wearing a few times. They're not going to be able to incite each other to resist.

American consume too much, waste too much, and it costs the world's poor too much in labor and suffering to keep them in comfort. The rest of the world's poor need to be uplifted a lot before things stabilize, and it has to be done while seriously reducing the massive negative impact humans have on the climate. America is in for a serious culture shock.

Oh STFU sock

Yeah, fuck you fake Jake. You have more socks here than anyone else.

I just want to point out for the record 99.9999999% of the political violence in this country stream from unhinged leftists
Could you provide a link?

Can you watch the news would be a better question.
The news says the opposite.

Are you actually claiming the violence is being perpetrated by the right?
Was I unclear?

No, just stupid.

Because if this fraudulent election is allowed to stand then the Republic is dead. That's why. As the Founders said, "it is oftimes necessary for the tree of liberty to be nourished by the blood of patriots, and tyrants".

I have no wish for civil war. I do believe there are principles worth fighting for, however.

Unfortunately, the great majority do not think in terms of principles. All they know is what team they are on.

Fuck off

You commies don't deserve to live here.

the constitution says otherwise

perhaps you should consider rewriting it to your own satisfaction?

you can say

all animals are created equal

but add a gualifier/addendum

but SOME animals are more equal than others

Says the asshole who wants to do away with the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 10th Amendments. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

You asked three questions and I will try to answer them.

1. Why are we “advocating armed insurrection and political violence” (your words, not truth)? Because we realize we are going to lose many of our rights, and we are willing to defend our rights and the rights of all Americans.

2. it’s only “criminal” in the eyes of those criminals who are either ok with taking peoples rights away, or actively trying to take them away.

3. Who are we going to shoot? Well, if it comes to that we will shoot those who try to take our rights away by force. We will use any non-violent means at our disposal first.
Which rights are you worried about losing?

ALL OF THEM!

I have no wish for civil war. I do believe there are principles worth fighting for, however.

Unfortunately, the great majority do not think in terms of principles. All they know is what team they are on.

Nor do I. But if elections no longer matter, we don't have a country "of, by, and for the PEOPLE ".

Yeah, fuck you fake Jake. You have more socks here than anyone else.

I keep reading that moderators hands are tied by nature of their just enforcing the rules, yet posters being allowed to have sock puppets is no secret here despite explicit rues against such.

I have always found that odd.

They should hate you the fact you obviously hate America.also thanks for proving what a clueless historian you are, :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:America only became a free country because our forefathers were willing to fight for our freedom.something too many americas are too cowardly willing to do these days and let it become more and more a olive state and facist dictatership year after year.
I do not feel as aggrieved nor as threatened as you. I am secure in my patriotism.

Why do you feel so threatened?

Forum List

Back