- Nov 1, 2015
- Reaction score
- Sitting down in front of my computer
Who is Secretary Flynn?Well, they might have stole the election, but trying to impose their will through a lame duck imbecile reading from "Palms" is going to be frustrating for them.Communist Democrats stealing an election then imposing their will on the country.Could you cite what you think is tyranny?
Let's face some facts about Trump:
- We were blessed to have him, but he was an anomaly and not the ultimate solution.
- It is amazing that he was able to rebuild a constitutionalist judiciary in one term, and task that has been before the GOP for 80 years.
- Second terms are rarely fruitful, when RBG died and I realized that ACB would be seated, it was clear to me that we got far more from Trump than anyone should be able to expect from a President, and that this is a great achievement, crowning an historic presidency, and he has a fabulous life to return to, still enjoying the vigor of a young man, richly blessed in family relationships, property, popularity and wealth. Why not go enjoy it? Whether we transition now, or in 2024, we will eventually, why not now and let Trump enjoy these great years that remain, rather than single handedly battling the swamp, and job that is much too big for one man, and quite frankly is more centrally the job of Congress?
- We swept the State Legislatures, far more important for the immediate task are redrawing the election maps and end the Left's continual election fraud.
- We picked up enough seats in the House to make Pelosi a castrated lame duck until nature takes it's course and McCarthy takes the gavel.
- McConnell will continue to lead the Senate. Joe Manchin has already said that he will NOT be the 50th vote to destroy SCOTUS or the US Senate or even the Filibuster. Even if Dems win BOTH GA races, they still can't get to 50 without Manchin, which means that McConnell will continue to have at least veto power over anything Lame Duck Illegitimate Imbecile Joe's agenda.
Like Secretary Flynn, we have much to be grateful for. Ending the Left's ability to steal elections is our top priority. They can't win without cheating, they know it, we know it, the American People know it. And if they can't rely on cheating, they will have to actually tailor an agenda that appeals to the Electorate. So sure they will respond with anger and petulance, but, enough is enough.
Democrats are losing territory
In politics, a bellwether is a county or state that tracks elections well. Missouri was a notoriously accurate forecaster of presidential elections, missing only once in a century -- until Obama came along. Now it is so decidedly Republican that it was not considered a battleground in 2020.
Iowa and Ohio also no longer are battlegrounds. Donald John Trump's staunch defense of capitalism and the American way flipped them.
Florida may be next.
In fact, 18 of the 19 bellwether counties in America went for President Trump, which is further proof that Democrats stole the presidential election.
BBC tried to explain the situation to us dumb Americans in a piece, "Why the most accurate bellwether counties were wrong."
The piece rambled on at length never living up to its billing. Finally, the author gave up and ended the piece, "Whether or not these less diverse, industry-dependent communities can regain their bellwether status in four years' time remains to be seen. As the country's demographics shift and the rural-urban divide becomes more pronounced, the chances appear slim."
The bellwether county with the longest winning streak is plurality Hispanic.
Democrats are losing the country because Democrats lost touch with the country. They impeached the man who brought unemployment down to 3.5% and increased average household income by 12% in just 3 years.
The bellwethers nailed this election. And Democrats know it.
2020's blue wave turned red.
Especially in Florida.
Rod Thomson reported, "No less a non-conservative authority than Politico has labeled the Florida Democratic Party in post-election meltdown after a complete beatdown by the Florida GOP in the Nov. 3 election. It’s so bad that Democrats are seriously worried that Florida has become a permanently red state."
President Trump carried the state by more than 3 points and by more than 370,000 votes.
But it was down the ballot that have Democrats worried.
In a year when Democrats had hoped to pick up 5-10 seats in the Florida House and three seats in the Senate and maybe flip the Florida statehouse for the first time in 20 years with the help of tens of millions of dollars poured in from outside Florida, the exact opposite happened. Florida Republicans expanded their state Senate majority by one seat and our state House majority by five seats while also flipping two Congressional seats and giving President Trump a four times larger margin of victory than he had in 2016.
"Tellingly, Miami-Dade County led the dramatic flip. Hillary Clinton won the county by almost 300,000 votes in 2016, Joe Biden won it by only 85,000 — just 7% compared to Clinton’s 29% margin. That’s also where the two Congressional seats were located. But all of this is only continuing the reddening of Florida."
Democrats owned party registration. No more. Republican registration droves have closed the gap to 134,000.
The media has barked about flipping Texas blue for years only to see it redden as legal Hispanic voters approve of the Trumpian drive against border jumping.
The media missed Republicans flipping Missouri red. Ohio red. Iowa red. And now Florida red.