'Those Deaths Were Preventable': Unvaccinated Parts Of Country Are Driving The Pandemic Now

The people who are now in the hospital fighting for their lives and dying are those unvaccinated.

Most of those who aren't vaccinated are conservatives and trump people.

So most of the new cases and deaths are happening in mostly red states.

All of the deaths are now preventable. People don't have to die from the virus. We have vaccinations now that will prevent the deaths and people ending up in the hospital fighting for their lives.

I wish those people would vaccinate. I don't want them to go through the hell my family went through when my favorite aunt died of the virus in the first wave.

I believe it's a personal choice to vaccinate but I also believe it's an extremely bad choice to not get vaccinated.

I guess natural selection is back.

Go to hell.

Vaccinated folks are dropping like flies. They are dying after getting covid and delta. If you've been vaccinated, you may die soon.
Still waiting on that proof. Sorry but we arent gullible Drumpf supporters you can say anything to and expect us to believe it.
If you've been vaccinated, you may die waiting for whatever it is that you're waiting for. Vaccinated people are getting covid and delta, and then dying.
were is you dam proof?....this is maybe the fourth time you have been asked....

Vaccinated folks are dropping like flies. They are dying after getting covid and delta. If you've been vaccinated, you may die soon.
Still waiting on that proof. Sorry but we arent gullible Drumpf supporters you can say anything to and expect us to believe it.
If you've been vaccinated, you may die waiting for whatever it is that you're waiting for. Vaccinated people are getting covid and delta, and then dying.
If you've been vaccinated, you may die waiting for proof of whatever it is that you're waiting for proof of. Vaccinated people are getting covid and delta, and then dying.

If you've been vaccinated, you may die waiting for proof of whatever it is that you're waiting for proof of. Vaccinated people are getting covid and delta, and then dying.
in other words this is all your bullshit opinion....

Drumpf is too fucking stupid to have invented a vaccine so I know good and well it wasn't Drumpfs vaccine.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
- Dumb mother fucker Drumpf

Trump cleared the way and funded the vaccines. Otherwise, it's a 10+ year process. It was the shortest vaccine development in history and revolutionary technologies at that. It came out during Trump's presidency. It's Trump's vaccine; it's the very vaccine President Harris swore she would never take but was then at the very front of the American line to get it once it was available.

Where in your quote did Trump suggest shooting up bleach? He simply asked the question: isn't there something that could be invented that could clean it out of our systems? "So it would be interesting to check that." You all conveniently ignore that. You're still making up shit up; you're still lying; you're still, as always, full of shit.

Drumpf is too fucking stupid to have invented a vaccine so I know good and well it wasn't Drumpfs vaccine.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Trump cleared the way and funded the vaccines. Otherwise, it's a 10+ year process. It was the shortest vaccine development in history and revolutionary technologies at that. It came out during Trump's presidency. It's Trump's vaccine; it's the very vaccine President Harris swore she would never take but was then at the very front of the American line to get it once it was available.

Where in your quote did Trump suggest shooting up bleach? He simply asked the question: isn't there something that could be invented that could clean it out of our systems? "So it would be interesting to check that." You all conveniently ignore that. You're still making up shit up; you're still lying; you're still, as always, full of shit.
Drumpf didnt do shit. The first vaccine developed took zero funds from the government. Its not and never will be Drumpfs vaccine unless you're talking about bleach.

Where did he suggest injecting bleach? Right here.

"And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

LIE. Cuomo the murderer pulled his mother out of the nursing home she was in one day before beginning his mass murder spree with that illegal order. Then lied because he was afraid of an investigation. You’re welcome for the education.
Cuomo did pull his mother out of the nursing home so thats not a lie. He was a crooked son of a bitch that tried to cover up his mistake.

That he pulled his mother out proves it was NOT a mistake. He knew he was killing people and didn't want to kill his own mother. Had he been ignorant of the certain outcome, there would have been no reason to pull his mother out. He's not a stupid politician who made a stupid mistake. He's a mass murderer on a Communist scale and has intentionally murdered more Americans than any single person in the history of the United States.

Drumpf didnt do shit. The first vaccine developed took zero funds from the government. Its not and never will be Drumpfs vaccine unless you're talking about bleach.

"And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

And, of course, you ignore "is there a way" and the question mark at the end. He was raising a question. And it's a very good question. What about nano-bots, or other technology that could be injected and go after the virus - OH FUCKING WAIT: There is something that can be injected and go after the infection: Antibodies. When I got the virus I had an IV injection of virus antibodies intended to go after the infection and root it out. That's what antibodies do, dipshit.

The people who are now in the hospital fighting for their lives and dying are those unvaccinated.

All of the deaths are now preventable. People don't have to die from the virus. We have vaccinations now that will prevent the deaths and people ending up in the hospital fighting for their lives.

I wish those people would vaccinate. I don't want them to go through the hell my family went through when my favorite aunt died of the virus in the first wave.

I believe it's a personal choice to vaccinate but I also believe it's an extremely bad choice to not get vaccinated.

I thought you were talking about the Clintons and their body bag company with the start of this thread

Colorado and Utah are Trump areas idiot?
What do you think?

1- Dumber than a bag of hammers?

2- Dumber than a stump.

I'm leaning stump

I hate to have to repeat facts, but the first vaccine approved for use in the USA was from Pfizer, and was funded by Germany. The first "warp speed" funded vaccine from Moderna came in second.

The same would have happened with or without Trumps warp speed program.

And, of course, you ignore "is there a way" and the question mark at the end. He was raising a question. And it's a very good question. What about nano-bots, or other technology that could be injected and go after the virus - OH FUCKING WAIT: There is something that can be injected and go after the infection: Antibodies. When I got the virus I had an IV injection of virus antibodies intended to go after the infection and root it out. That's what antibodies do, dipshit.
"He was raising a question"

"is there a way we can do something like that"

He was raising an asinine stupid question and implied it was something we should do. Nano bots are not made of bleach you retard.

More people died on July 4th from bullets than COVID.

I hate to have to repeat facts, but the first vaccine approved for use in the USA was from Pfizer, and was funded by Germany. The first "warp speed" funded vaccine from Moderna came in second.

The same would have happened with or without Trumps warp speed program.

Doesn't matter in what country it was created; the FDA - you know; the ones who lied about the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine and evermectin? - still have to approve vaccines. Under Trump's orders, the otherwise combative, pro-covid-death, organization was forced to hurry emergency authorization for all three vaccines. Trump, as he did so many times in his administration, removed the regulatory obstacles so business could do what business does best: innovate.

It's always interesting to quote Donald Trumps exact words, and watch people still try to deny he said them.
It’s interesting how you deflect when questioned. You compared Kushner sharing data with KSA political persons with Hunter taking money from a private company due to nepotism. You are a hypocrite with zero credibility.

"He was raising a question"

"is there a way we can do something like that"

He was raising an asinine stupid question and implied it was something we should do. Nano bots are not made of bleach you retard.

Except that the quote you posted never once mentioned bleach, did it? Why didn't it? The word bleach was in his statement, in the near-field to what you posted, but for you to include the word bleach you'd have to provide context to what he said and you'd look like the dumbass you are - but guess what? You look like it anyway.

It's always interesting to quote Donald Trumps exact words, and watch people still try to deny he said them.
Nothing Trump has ever said was a call to inject bleach. No matter what the actual quotes show he said, people like you still claim he said something he didn't.

Dana7360
It's coincidental all the resistance to the vacinnes came the minute how was inaugurated.
Then outcome the conspiracy theories that gates was attempting to depopulate the world. Another classic is the Chinese orchestrated it to basically overtake the country. How about how had a direct line to China and taking his instructions daily.
And all the rubbish was supported by republicans. How coincidental.

Forum List

Back