'Those Deaths Were Preventable': Unvaccinated Parts Of Country Are Driving The Pandemic Now

"He was raising a question"

"is there a way we can do something like that"

He was raising an asinine stupid question and implied it was something we should do. Nano bots are not made of bleach you retard.

Except that the quote you posted never once mentioned bleach, did it? Why didn't it? The word bleach was in his statement, in the near-field to what you posted, but for you to include the word bleach you'd have to provide context to what he said and you'd look like the dumbass you are - but guess what? You look like it anyway.
Heres some context for your ass. Look at what he was looking at when he made the suggestion.

_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg

It's always interesting to quote Donald Trumps exact words, and watch people still try to deny he said them.
Nothing Trump has ever said was a call to inject bleach. No matter what the actual quotes show he said, people like you still claim he said something he didn't.
Yes he did. I gave you the quote. There is a reason Dr Birch got uncomfortable and everyone was looking at Drumpf like he was a fucking idiot.

The people who are now in the hospital fighting for their lives and dying are those unvaccinated.

Most of those who aren't vaccinated are conservatives and trump people.

So most of the new cases and deaths are happening in mostly red states.

All of the deaths are now preventable. People don't have to die from the virus. We have vaccinations now that will prevent the deaths and people ending up in the hospital fighting for their lives.

I wish those people would vaccinate. I don't want them to go through the hell my family went through when my favorite aunt died of the virus in the first wave.

I believe it's a personal choice to vaccinate but I also believe it's an extremely bad choice to not get vaccinated.

I guess natural selection is back.

Fake news. Vaccinated people are getting covid and delta.
Not fake news. The majority of new cases are non vaccinated people. Those who are vaccinated are either not fully vaccinated or don't get deathly ill

More people died on July 4th from bullets than COVID.

Nope

Your citation had deaths over July4th weekend starting friday 5 pm at 230

COVID 19 deaths
Saturday July 3 - 153
Sunday July 4 - 112

230 gunshot deaths vs 275 COVID deaths

More people died on July 4th from bullets than COVID.

Nope

Your citation had deaths over July4th weekend starting friday 5 pm at 230

COVID 19 deaths
Saturday July 3 - 153
Sunday July 4 - 112

230 gunshot deaths vs 275 COVID deaths
The weekend starts at 5PM you moron.

Heres some context for your ass. Look at what he was looking at when he made the suggestion.

Your own post shows Trump didn't mean using bleach as the disinfectant. Trump could have just as likely meant isopropyl alcohol. Or Lysol.

The people who are now in the hospital fighting for their lives and dying are those unvaccinated.

Most of those who aren't vaccinated are conservatives and trump people.

So most of the new cases and deaths are happening in mostly red states.

All of the deaths are now preventable. People don't have to die from the virus. We have vaccinations now that will prevent the deaths and people ending up in the hospital fighting for their lives.

I wish those people would vaccinate. I don't want them to go through the hell my family went through when my favorite aunt died of the virus in the first wave.

I believe it's a personal choice to vaccinate but I also believe it's an extremely bad choice to not get vaccinated.

Fake news. Vaccinated people are getting covid and delta.
Not fake news. The majority of new cases are non vaccinated people. Those who are vaccinated are either not fully vaccinated or don't get deathly ill
Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. They are dying because of covid, delta, and vaccines.

"He was raising a question"

"is there a way we can do something like that"

He was raising an asinine stupid question and implied it was something we should do. Nano bots are not made of bleach you retard.

Except that the quote you posted never once mentioned bleach, did it? Why didn't it? The word bleach was in his statement, in the near-field to what you posted, but for you to include the word bleach you'd have to provide context to what he said and you'd look like the dumbass you are - but guess what? You look like it anyway.

It's always interesting to quote Donald Trumps exact words, and watch people still try to deny he said them.
Nothing Trump has ever said was a call to inject bleach. No matter what the actual quotes show he said, people like you still claim he said something he didn't.
Yes he did. I gave you the quote. There is a reason Dr Birch got uncomfortable and everyone was looking at Drumpf like he was a fucking idiot.

Ok. So you actually cannot give a quote where Trump said to inject bleach. What a fucking lying hypocrite.

No matter what the actual quotes show he said, people like you still claim he said something he didn't.
Translation: No matter what Trump says, he never said it.

Maybe you can do better than Asclepias. How about you try to provide a quote where Trump said inject bleach. Asclepias' quote didn't even mention bleach. Either you're as much of an idiot has he or you can provide a quote where Trump said it.

Your own post shows Trump didn't mean using bleach as the disinfectant. Trump could have just as likely meant isopropyl alcohol. Or Lysol.

Where's the word "inject" in that picture. DId he also say "inject move activities outside"? Of course not. The title of the sign was best practices, not inject this stuff. Yes, you're an idiot, but even worse, you're just lying out of a severe case of TDS.

Remember when Harris and all the Democrats said they'd never take Trump's vaccine? Now they're all taking Trump's vaccine and demanding the rest of us take it, too. Remember that it's experimental and not FDA approved. Oh sure there's anecdotal evidence that it works but the peer reviewed double-blind studies have not been completed. But I guess all that process is only required for Hydroxychloroquine
Drumpfs vaccine was to inject bleach. No one smart took his vaccine.

No; the vaccine you took was Trump's vaccine. Please show one actual quote where Trump suggested shooting up bleach. I'm sick and tired of the blatant lies. They really should ban users who actually lie and delete their posts..
Drumpf is too fucking stupid to have invented a vaccine so I know good and well it wasn't Drumpfs vaccine.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
- Dumb mother fucker Drumpf

Looks like you’re the dummy.

No you're still the dumbass. What does that have to do with injecting bleach into someones body?
Move those goalposts. Nobody but you tards ever suggested that.

Why is it that lefties never mention the (preventable) deaths of about 10,000 NY nursing home residents who were exposed to the disease as a result of an illegal executive order by the governor?
Probably because decisions made in the beginning were not the result of information and could be termed a mistake as well as having nothing to do with the point of the OP.
LIE. Cuomo the murderer pulled his mother out of the nursing home she was in one day before beginning his mass murder spree with that illegal order. Then lied because he was afraid of an investigation. You’re welcome for the education.
Cuomo did pull his mother out of the nursing home so thats not a lie. He was a crooked son of a bitch that tried to cover up his mistake.
What a backpedal there. First it was a mistake, now you get shown up and turn on Andy in a heartbeat.
I guess you were too stupid to realize I pointed out that he tried to cover up his mistake?
No, you called it a mistake and Pooh poohed it. Now reversing course. Could be termed a mistake is not holding him accountable.
Nope. I still called it a mistake. You are just too dumb to read all the way to the end of my sentence.

"He was a crooked son of a bitch that tried to cover up his mistake."
No, you got caught and now want to backtrack. It was not a mistake. It was intentional.

I don't think it ever left. Here we are, 4 months later, and Florida has the lowest infection rate in the country while the Blue states like New York and Michigan are surging. Those who trust the vaccine should get the vaccine. Those who don't, shouldn't be compelled by a government in any way to take the vaccine.

All of the fearmongering in the world isn't changing the fact the the fatality rate has not risen since the first case was reported.

Forum List

Back