'Those Deaths Were Preventable': Unvaccinated Parts Of Country Are Driving The Pandemic Now

Its also distrust of the government. I have a cousin that will not get vaccinated. He pointed out the Tuskegee experiment and a lot of other shit whites did to Black people. I get it but my main reason for going ahead was that they were not going to risk killing white people just to experiment on Black people.
I totally get the reasoning of your cousin, the US experimented on the troops in Germany and my father was exposed to mustard gas by the military.
When I was in Korea the military forced us to get a shot and to this day I have no idea what it was.
I'm sorry to hear that, the US government has not been kind to our veterans, particularly those of color.

Why is it that lefties never mention the (preventable) deaths of about 10,000 NY nursing home residents who were exposed to the disease as a result of an illegal executive order by the governor?
Probably because decisions made in the beginning were not the result of information and could be termed a mistake as well as having nothing to do with the point of the OP.

The people who are now in the hospital fighting for their lives and dying are those unvaccinated.

Most of those who aren't vaccinated are conservatives and trump people.

So most of the new cases and deaths are happening in mostly red states.

All of the deaths are now preventable. People don't have to die from the virus. We have vaccinations now that will prevent the deaths and people ending up in the hospital fighting for their lives.

I wish those people would vaccinate. I don't want them to go through the hell my family went through when my favorite aunt died of the virus in the first wave.

I believe it's a personal choice to vaccinate but I also believe it's an extremely bad choice to not get vaccinated.

I guess natural selection is back.

Fake news. Vaccinated people are getting covid and delta.
But they are no dieing

The people who are now in the hospital fighting for their lives and dying are those unvaccinated.

All of the deaths are now preventable. People don't have to die from the virus. We have vaccinations now that will prevent the deaths and people ending up in the hospital fighting for their lives.

I wish those people would vaccinate. I don't want them to go through the hell my family went through when my favorite aunt died of the virus in the first wave.

I believe it's a personal choice to vaccinate but I also believe it's an extremely bad choice to not get vaccinated.

Colorado and Utah are Trump areas idiot?
Not the smart parts of Colorado and Utah. Just the ones that inbreed and support Drumpf. The low hanging fruit of those areas.

As long as the hospitalizations and deaths stay there, I'm ok with it. Their choice...their problem.

Fuck you, if we had listened to Trump in the beginning this would be over with. We wouldn't of crashed the economy, wouldn't of ruined people's lives. But because you hated Trump and didn't want him to succeed we are still dealing with this. You have blood on your hands and you are a despicable that has no credibility to say anything. So again fuck off!

Fuck you, if we had listened to Trump in the beginning this would be over with. We wouldn't of crashed the economy, wouldn't of ruined people's lives. But because you hated Trump and didn't want him to succeed we are still dealing with this. You have blood on your hands and you are a despicable that has no credibility to say anything. So again fuck off!
If we had listened to Drumpf everyone would be dead or dying of Bleach poisoning.

Colorado and Utah are Trump areas idiot?
I think that's the point

"if we had listened to trump in the beginning this would be over with".................. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Overall, we rate American Renaissance Questionable based on Extreme Right-Wing Bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as being labeled a hate group by numerous sources."
Wow, so the left is opposed to the right? Damn. I may need to rethink my whole worldview.

Overall, we rate American Renaissance Questionable based on Extreme Right-Wing Bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as being labeled a hate group by numerous sources."
Wow, so the left is opposed to the right? Damn. I may need to rethink my whole worldview.
If youre not opposed to the right youre obviously going to have trouble rethinking, thinking, pondering, considering, and completing any and all neural exercises that require extended thought.

Remember when Harris and all the Democrats said they'd never take Trump's vaccine? Now they're all taking Trump's vaccine and demanding the rest of us take it, too. Remember that it's experimental and not FDA approved. Oh sure there's anecdotal evidence that it works but the peer reviewed double-blind studies have not been completed. But I guess all that process is only required for Hydroxychloroquine

Forum List

Back