This week's MAGA "HAIR ON FIRE" issue

Gays are bad...

And the more we have commercials with gays in it -- and those gays aren't being shamed and ostracized as God intended -- then it will lead to more gays...

These commercials must be stopped!!

Why hasn't the GOP Congress held congressional hearings on gay commercials yet?

Gays are bad...

And the more we have commercials with gays in it -- and those gays aren't being shamed and ostracized as God intended -- then it will lead to more gays...

I get it. It's all about who does God hate.

I get it. It's all about who does God hate.
/——-/
1675952016242.jpeg

You must be so upset that DeSantis is attacking Disney.
Disney not being happy with De Santis attacking gays = Free Speech = First Amendment. It was not put as second, third or last, but FIRST. Amendment . Freedom to express one thoughts.

De Santis attempt to change the district and make Disney "pay" ? = Fascism. Fascism which will not work against Disney because it will only hurt the district's tax payers who will have to foot the bill Disney will not have to pay anymore.

De Santis = Fascist Governor of Florida

De Santis = the Fascist Wannabe President of the United States.

Vote for a fascist, get fascism.

Gays are bad...

Many of your dead relatives were gay. You just do not know it. Are you against them?

Many of your future relatives are going to be gay. Do you want to see them harmed?

God hates fags -- I saw it on a sign.....must be true.....

He also hates raising the capital gains tax too.....Milton Friedman told me and he was like friends with God...
Ignorant people hate gays, because of their ignorance.

Ignorant people also see things, or hear things that only suits them to see and hear.

Gays are bad...

They are laser focused on licking Inflation.

Many of your dead relatives were gay. You just do not know it. Are you against them?

Many of your future relatives are going to be gay. Do you want to see them harmed?
None of my relatives were ever gay -- that is why God loves me more than you

None of my relatives were ever gay -- that is why God loves me more than you
And you do know that NONE of your relatives were EVER gay how?

God is not anti gays. You are, because you listen to the wrong people who play at being god.

This always ends with you ranting incoherently at the facts.
/——/ Two grammatically correct, simple sentences are incoherent to you? Once again, if you had anything to support your position you would have posted it, not told me to make some random Google search. You got nothing other than insults. (Was this clear enough for you to understand?)

/——/ Two grammatically correct, simple sentences are incoherent to you? Once again, if you had anything to support your position you would have posted it, not told me to make some random Google search. You got nothing other than insults. (Was this clear enough for you to understand?)
I do...

Van Jones.

How hard is this?

Forum List

Back